2 2
billvon

Russiagate

RonD1120

This is an honest request. Given your background, training, experience, and current position would you be open to conducting your own investigation of Q and Q+?

Let me ask you a question - why do you have such a hard-on for special operations? A bit of 'I wish I'd done that' syndrome, maybe?

Personally I'd ask a mathematician if I was looking for someone to break a code.

Regarding the SHTF nonsense:

RonD1120 wrote:
BHO's thug force will gain power as the people began to rise up in anger and demonstrate power. Find a place to make a stand. Prepare for SHTF. Prepare for the worse case scenario you can imagine.

You said that in 2013.

RonD1120 wrote:
It is beginning, the SHTF is coming upon us. I believe I have mentioned this in the past.

and those are just 2 examples that I replied to. There are dozens more where you make predictions about this SHTF thing and are continually wrong about them.
There IS a common factor in your predictions though - you always make predictions that are going happen in the near future. Not 100 or 200 years from now.
Isn't that odd? That the great revolt that you have prepared for just HAPPENS to occur in your lifetime? Statistically the chances of that have to be pretty slim...

I think it's much more likely that you're making predictions of something you want to see happening in the near future because you're looking for some sort of meaning to your life - something that justifies all the hoarding of guns and ammo, the hiding in a mountain community.
Stop gleefully worrying about the collapse of society and try to enjoy the rest of your life.

What do mean by a hard-on for special operations?

Both of your example quotes are accurate. Central America invaders, Antifa, Black Lives Matter to name a few that are present and active.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>If something major does not take place within the Trump administration by the end
>of January I will.

My predictions:

A few more of Trump's inner circle will be indicted for their crimes.
He will fire a bunch of people.
He will say something really stupid and the rest of his administration will scramble to explain/excuse it.
He will blame Democrats for everything.

Are any of those things going to count for the "major" thing you are talking about?

billvon

>If something major does not take place within the Trump administration by the end
>of January I will.

My predictions:

He will say something really stupid and the rest of his administration will scramble to explain/excuse it.

Are any of those things going to count for the "major" thing you are talking about?

Sure they would. I don't see that but, yeah that'll do it.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

What do mean by a hard-on for special operations?

Both of your example quotes are accurate. Central America invaders, Antifa, Black Lives Matter to name a few that are present and active.

So... the rise of Black Lives Matter in 2013 was the worst case scenario you could imagine? You can't conceive of any civil uprising that could be more damaging to the USA than Black Lives Matter?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

***>If something major does not take place within the Trump administration by the end
>of January I will.

My predictions:

Sure they would. I don't see that but, yeah that'll do it.

But how would any of that be part of a secret scheme that Q has knowledge of? The first one could be, sure. But the other three?

None of those could possibly count as a prediction based on insider knowledge of a deep state/anti-deep state conspiracy.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

No, even a very cursory examination of this Q thing shows it is a complete scam. There is really no need to dig any deeper.

Hint: if someone tells you they have a super high level clearance in any other context than a super high level cleared discussion, they are full of shit. Even people with low level clearances know that talking about their clearance in anything but the broadest of terms is a no-no. It's like skydiving. The guy at the bar loudly bragging about his skydiving experience likely doesn't have more than a tandem.

Think of it another way. If the Trump Administration really had a super secret operation going on to rid the country of the "deep state" why would they be publicizing it? It defies logic. If it were really happening (which it isn't) you wouldn't hear about it until it was over.

I just hope you're not considering sending those people any money.

Finally, I did not lie about being a retired special operations officer. I spend eight years in a Reserve Battalion as a Civil Military Operations Officer in the Civil Affairs branch of the Army. Civil Affairs is a Special Operations branch, falling under USASOC. So when someone brags about being Spec Ops remember that's a pretty big umbrella. I never had any back channel access to anything. Neither does any other low level (below 2-3 star general) officer. And the people who do have access to miliraty plans sure as hell aren't talking about it on 8chan.

- Dan G

WaPo: Stone associate Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel, according to a person with knowledge of the talks
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/stone-associate-jerome-corsi-is-in-plea-negotiations-with-special-counsel-according-to-a-person-with-knowledge-of-the-talks/2018/11/23/29765b3a-eaa5-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

kallend

Manafort's plea deal has:

(a) shown that far from draining the swamp, Trump embraced it.

(b) paid the cost of the Mueller investigation. Trump can no longer whine about how much it is costing.

Looks like Manafort's plead deal just died.

Manafort Breached Plea Deal by Repeatedly Lying, Mueller Says
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/politics/mueller-paul-manafort-cooperation.html

Prosecutors working for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, said Mr. Manafort’s “crimes and lies” about “a variety of subject matters” relieve them of all promises they made to him in the plea agreement. But under the terms of the agreement, Mr. Manafort cannot withdraw his guilty plea.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Mueller is just getting up a head of steam. The latest jailings:

Ten felonies, lying about being a Russian agent, witness tampering, then lying after agreeing to cooperate - no deal for you! LOCK HIM UP!
=============
Mr. Manafort had hoped that in agreeing to cooperate with Mr. Mueller’s team, prosecutors would argue that he deserved a lighter punishment. He is expected to face at least a decade-long prison term for 10 felony counts including financial fraud and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Instead, after at least a dozen sessions interrogating him, the special counsel’s prosecutors have not only decided Mr. Manafort does not deserve leniency, but they also could seek to refile other charges that they had agreed to dismiss as part of the plea deal.
=============

Pled guilty to trying to cover up Trump's Russia collusion - no deal for you! LOCK HIM UP!
=============
A federal judge has denied a request to delay the prison sentence of the ex-Trump adviser who sparked the US inquiry into Russian meddling.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty last year to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia and was sentenced in September.

His lawyer has said that he will not appeal the judge's decision.

Papadopoulos reported to the Federal Correctional Institution prison in Oxford, Wisconsin, on Monday.
=============

Bank, campaign and tax fraud - plus he named the president himself as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in his crimes. He was praying for a pardon, but it looks Trump is throwing him under the bus just as fast as his little hands can move. LOCK HIM UP!
=============
President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen accepts that will not receive a presidential pardon and will need to serve jail time after pleading guilty to bank and tax fraud last week.

"He's very resigned to doing the time. He's resigned to the fact that he's going to go to jail for some time," a source familiar with Cohen's thinking told CNN in a report published Wednesday.

Cohen pleaded guilty to bank and tax fraud as well as campaign violations in which he implicated the president without naming him directly. It is seen as unlikely that Cohen might receive a pardon, with Trump publicly criticizing him.
==============

And now a new one:

Illegallly used unsecured personal email server for official government emails - the same crime that Republicans demanded Clinton go to jail for. LOCK HER UP!
=============
For the majority of 2017, Ivanka Trump used a private email account to handle government affairs. The information comes from a White House review of her emails. Many of the emails were reportedly between Ivanka and White House aides and Cabinet members, detailing her family’s schedule.

However, in nearly 100 of the emails, she reportedly corresponded about official government business, though she and her representatives maintain that many of those emails were in response to people contacting Ivanka first. Ivanka claimed that she was unaware of the rules about personal email accounts.
==============

ryoder

(b) paid the cost of the Mueller investigation. Trump can no longer whine about how much it is costing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/26/us/politics/mueller-paul-manafort-cooperation.html

Prosecutors working for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, said Mr. Manafort’s “crimes and lies” about “a variety of subject matters” relieve them of all promises they made to him in the plea agreement. But under the terms of the agreement, Mr. Manafort cannot withdraw his guilty plea.

Pathological liars just can't help themselves.

Birds of a feather.....

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Pathological liars just can't help themselves.

Birds of a feather.....

The only person in trumps entire administrative history who is not a pathological liar is Mattis. With Kelly lying enough to warrant scrutiny.

Guardian: Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy

I'd love to hear what they talked about!

Uh oh. Trump's been claiming that, even though he publicly asked hackers to attack US servers and release Clinton's email, he didn't actually collude to do that. If Manafort secretly talked to Assange to encourage Assange to release the emails, that is collusion. The actual crime would be electoral fraud - subverting the democratic process by aiding and abetting an attack on the US by a foreign power.

At that point the only remaining defense for Trump will be "I didn't know anything about what Manafort was doing!"

billvon

Mueller is just getting up a head of steam. The latest jailings:

Ten felonies, lying about being a Russian agent, witness tampering, then lying after agreeing to cooperate - no deal for you! LOCK HIM UP!
=============
Mr. Manafort had hoped that in agreeing to cooperate with Mr. Mueller’s team, prosecutors would argue that he deserved a lighter punishment. He is expected to face at least a decade-long prison term for 10 felony counts including financial fraud and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Instead, after at least a dozen sessions interrogating him, the special counsel’s prosecutors have not only decided Mr. Manafort does not deserve leniency, but they also could seek to refile other charges that they had agreed to dismiss as part of the plea deal.
=============

Pled guilty to trying to cover up Trump's Russia collusion - no deal for you! LOCK HIM UP!
=============
A federal judge has denied a request to delay the prison sentence of the ex-Trump adviser who sparked the US inquiry into Russian meddling.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty last year to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia and was sentenced in September.

His lawyer has said that he will not appeal the judge's decision.

Papadopoulos reported to the Federal Correctional Institution prison in Oxford, Wisconsin, on Monday.
=============

Bank, campaign and tax fraud - plus he named the president himself as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in his crimes. He was praying for a pardon, but it looks Trump is throwing him under the bus just as fast as his little hands can move. LOCK HIM UP!
=============
President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen accepts that will not receive a presidential pardon and will need to serve jail time after pleading guilty to bank and tax fraud last week.

"He's very resigned to doing the time. He's resigned to the fact that he's going to go to jail for some time," a source familiar with Cohen's thinking told CNN in a report published Wednesday.

Cohen pleaded guilty to bank and tax fraud as well as campaign violations in which he implicated the president without naming him directly. It is seen as unlikely that Cohen might receive a pardon, with Trump publicly criticizing him.
==============

And now a new one:

Illegallly used unsecured personal email server for official government emails - the same crime that Republicans demanded Clinton go to jail for. LOCK HER UP!
=============
For the majority of 2017, Ivanka Trump used a private email account to handle government affairs. The information comes from a White House review of her emails. Many of the emails were reportedly between Ivanka and White House aides and Cabinet members, detailing her family’s schedule.

However, in nearly 100 of the emails, she reportedly corresponded about official government business, though she and her representatives maintain that many of those emails were in response to people contacting Ivanka first. Ivanka claimed that she was unaware of the rules about personal email accounts.
==============

LOL

Sadly I remeber a day you when you thought for yourself[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln