2 2
billvon

Russiagate

jcd11235

***Do you think perjurers should go to prison?

Are you so simple-minded as to believe there should be a one-size fits all sentence specified for every crime? A simple yes or no will be fine.

Are you so simple-minded as to believe, that, was my point or sole purpose for my question, to the Professor? No need to answer, likely a rhetorical question.

dmcoco84

******Regardless ... Do you think perjurers should go to prison?

***Clearly you have NO understanding of the law concerning perjury.

perjury. plural perjuries. : the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true

The sentence is up to the court after a guilty verdict. Due process and all that.

Do you believe in due process?

That's kind of a stupid question don't you think?

. . . . .

Do you believe that perjurers should be prosecuted?

Moving the goalposts does not help your position. Have you been taking debate lessons from rushmc?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

dmcoco84

Are you so simple-minded as to believe, that, was my point or sole purpose for my question, to the Professor?

I'm not sure whether to take that as a "yes" or simply evidence that the question was to complicated for you to understand. Not much difference, I suppose.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

SkyDekker

So Trump is declassifying specific parts of this FISA application, but he has said he has never read it, but is doing so because Sean Hannity and other media types have asked him to.

I mean, what do you even say to that?

Looks like once the adults spent some time with the child......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-walks-back-his-plan-to-declassify-russia-probe-documents/2018/09/21/79d95f94-bdac-11e8-8792-78719177250f_story.html?utm_term=.8812baf2d0f2

Ah yes, the guy who set up the meeting and was involved in the meeting said it was all above board, so it must be true.

That is some hard hitting journalism!

Did you know the guy who set up Hillary's email server said she didn't do anything illegal with it. So you believe that too right?

:D:D:D

No wonder Trump is in such a panic. Maria Butina, the Russian NRA agent, is looking to talk in return for leniency. And while Trump may not be directly implicated (unlike in Cohen's trial) evidence that the NRA funnelled Russian money to Trump will surely harm his oft-repeated claim of no collusion.
====================

Maria Butina, Accused Of Being A Russian Agent, May Be In Talks For Plea Deal
November 16, 20181:07 PM ET

CARRIE JOHNSON

Prosecutors are negotiating a potential plea agreement with the Russian woman who was charged over the summer with being a clandestine foreign agent.

The U.S. attorney's office for Washington, D.C., said in a court filing that its lawyers are in talks with counsel for the woman, Maria Butina, who also was charged with alleged conspiracy.

The judge in the case also has imposed a gag order on all parties involved after some earlier comments to journalists.

Butina was arrested in July in Washington, D.C., as she was preparing to move away, prosecutors said. She has been linked with a number of attempts to influence the political establishment in the United States, many using her long-standing support of gun rights.

In 2016, for example, Butina's boyfriend, Republican fundraiser Paul Erickson, contacted people on Donald Trump's presidential campaign with an offer to set up a back-channel relationship with the Russian government via the National Rifle Association.

Butina appears to have reported back to a Russian government official, Alexander Torshin, who also spent years cultivating relationships with the NRA and Republican politicians.
======================

According to the Q analyzers and commentators, everything is moving according to the plan. Bare in mind, President Trump has his military intelligence, strategizers, and tacticians working on this situation.

[Placeholder: Kavanaugh questioned about military tribunels]
Indictments to be unsealed
Charges to be filed deep into deep state
Enjoy the show
WWG1WGA
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

DanG

There's a sucker born every minute.

In your case, it was cultivated over a period of time.

Forgive me, that was just too good of a setup.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

According to the Q analyzers and commentators, everything is moving according to the plan.

Duh. Because anything that could possibly happen can be made part of the plan. After it happens.

Bare in mind, President Trump has his military intelligence, strategizers, and tacticians working on this situation.

To counter an investigation into the actions of private individuals? Isn't that a grossly innapropriate use of government resources?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>According to the Q analyzers and commentators, everything is moving according to the plan.

Yep.

From Qanon back in Oct 2017:

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run . . .HRC detained, not arrested (yet)" there will be “massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US.” “initial wave [of arrests] will be fast and meaningful,” with many members of the media “jailed as deep cover agents.”

The next day:

“over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country . . . a state of temporary military control will be actioned, . . we will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.”

“before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter,” readers should “be vigilant today and expect a major false flag" . . .“Twitter and other social media blackouts”

When was this going to happen? "11.3" (2017)

The day after 11/3/2017:

“it has begun." Podesta’s plane will be “forced down”. None of that happened.

What other things did he predict?

“a parade that will never be forgotten” on 11/11/18.

Zuckerberg will step down and flee the US, Apr 2018.

And he's the guy you believe.

>Bare in mind, President Trump has his military intelligence, strategizers, and
>tacticians working on this situation.

Yes he does. And he ignores everything they say.

Are you copying your Qanon posts from 8chan?

Much has changed on the drops since Oct 2017.

[Q] drops are different from Qanon messages
[Q] drops to several different audiences
[Q] drops have different meanings to different audiences
[Q] disclosed [disinformation] necessary

[Q] does not = [Qanon]
[Q] is specific [Qanon] is general, anyone, IFF squawk
Dec[L]as is on the horizon (I hope around the first of the year.)

RonD1120

[Q] drops are different from Qanon messages

What?

[Q] drops to several different audiences

So?

Then do they really mean anything?

So Q can never be wrong? How convenient:D

Dec[L]as is on the horizon (I hope around the first of the year.)

How do you know that what you think that means is what it really means? How d you know that it's not disinformation?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Ah, I see, it's like god and Jesus. The meaning of things is whatever you interpret it to be, and whatever happens was meant to happen, all part of his plan, visible only to the True Believers.

>[Q] drops are different from Qanon messages

Ah. So once [Q] ends up being as wrong as Qanon, then you can state "what are you talking about? I get my information from {Q} not [Q]!" Good way to backpedal.

>[Q] disclosed [disinformation] necessary

Ah. So anything that's wrong is necessary disinformation, anything that's right proves he is for real.

I have some bad news for you, Ron. I've been listening to backchannels and Qanon and [Q] are Democratic operatives intended to make the more gullible right wingers look foolish, so they won't be taken seriously. It's a double false flag operation. You can verify this by talking to any of your friends in MilSpecAttaOps.

I am just a watchman on the wall. Billvon is the poster of the stupid stuff attributed to Q.

Go to 8chan and decode for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

RonD1120

I am just a watchman on the wall.

Oh stop it. You sound like a twelve year old. You're too old to be self-aggrandizing yourself like that.

You're not a 'watchman on the wall'. You're a fella who is so incapable with dealing with a changing society that you choose to hide in the hills from it while pretending that you're a seed of a new future. You're not.

You're not seeing some magical apocalypse coming. You're not privy to secret coded information. You're not some guard of humanity. You're an old guy who keeps being taken in by internet trolls who know exactly how to tap into your paranoia and need to feel special.
You keep banging on about ego - maybe you should apply that to yourself. What kind of person other than an egomaniac refers to themselves as a 'watchman on the wall'... :S