2 2
billvon

Russiagate

billvon

Some Trump supporters are now admitting the obvious. (We have _got_ to get one of these shirts for RushMC . . . .)

well, we now have a post that goes against a person on Speakers Corner. Seems like a flagrant disregard for the rules?

And form a moderator no less.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Some Trump supporters are now admitting the obvious. (We have _got_ to get one of these shirts for RushMC . . . .)

well, we now have a post that goes against a person on Speakers Corner. Seems like a flagrant disregard for the rules?

flagrant disregard lol

Did you call your lawyer for a response first? :D:D

How is a T shirt Trump supporters are wearing a personal attack on a Trump supporter?

Can you explain how you feel attacked or wronged?

rushmc

***Some Trump supporters are now admitting the obvious. (We have _got_ to get one of these shirts for RushMC . . . .)

Holy shit guys, he has gone full trump. Rush is parroting trumps tweets. Classic trump tweet ending, make assertion, stick a question mark at the end, hope fox and friends tells him what to do.

If this isn't full blown trolling and lack of personal opinions I don't know what is.

LeeroyJenkins

******Some Trump supporters are now admitting the obvious. (We have _got_ to get one of these shirts for RushMC . . . .)

Holy shit guys, he has gone full trump. Rush is parroting trumps tweets. Classic trump tweet ending, make assertion, stick a question mark at the end, hope fox and friends tells him what to do.

If this isn't full blown trolling and lack of personal opinions I don't know what is.

No its a classic trump technique called "distraction". He actually wants one of those shirts. But dosn't want to go back to Fox for the latest talking points on the new "Fear" book.

no, it's calling out the bullshit and fighting back. We've never seen a Republican president do it before and it's fun and good to see!

and as of yet nearly every negative quote that Woodward had his book has been debunked by the person who was stated to have quoted it. Seems like his credibilities in the toilet. Like most other Trump haters
Abraham Lincoln

trump is not a republican. He is a populist cult leader.

Under his "leadership":
US trade deficit jumps by the most in 3 years
The U.S. trade deficit increased to a five-month high in July.
Exports of soybeans and civilian aircraft declined and imports hit a record high, suggesting that trade could be a drag on economic growth in the third quarter.
The Commerce Department said the trade gap jumped 9.5 percent to $50.1 billion, widening for a second straight month.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/05/us-trade-deficit-jumps-by-the-most-in-3-years.html

and the reason for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynoKkxd4Jkg

So a $1 trillion deficit in spending.A $600 billion deficit in trade. Just too many "wins" to think about.

rushmc

no, it's calling out the bullshit and fighting back. We've never seen a Republican president do it before and it's fun and good to see!

and as of yet nearly every negative quote that Woodward had his book has been debunked by the person who was stated to have quoted it. Seems like his credibilities in the toilet. Like most other Trump haters

Denying you called your boss a lying idiot in private isn’t the same as debunking it. What do you think? That the chief of staff is going to go ‘yeah, it’s all true. Can I have my pink slip now, please?’ when asked about it in public?

You need to stop drinking the cool-aid, comrade.

and as of yet nearly every negative quote that Woodward had his book has been debunked by the person who was stated to have quoted it. Seems like his credibilities in the toilet.

Denial isn't the same as debunking.

And here's the thing, we know that Bob Woodward has a long history of uncovering and/or accurately reporting some of the most important stories of the last 50 years. We also know that the Trump White House will lie about anything and everything. You know that. So who should you believe?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

and as of yet nearly every negative quote that Woodward had his book has been debunked by the person who was stated to have quoted it. Seems like his credibilities in the toilet.

Denial isn't the same as debunking.

And here's the thing, we know that Bob Woodward has a long history of uncovering and/or accurately reporting some of the most important stories of the last 50 years. We also know that the Trump White House will lie about anything and everything. You know that. So who should you believe?

Plus there are tapes. This book is based on recordings of interviews. Will be interesting to see if we ever get to hear these tapes.

I trust Woodward far more than I trust any Trumpie. So did Trump, back before he became president.

Trump is averaging approximately 7 lies a day. He bragged about lying to the prime minister of Canada. People in his inner circle have create whole new philosophies of lying, including "alternative facts" and "truth isn't truth." From Trump we got Birtherism. From Trump supporters we got Qanon.

Meanwhile, Woodward is averaging approximately 0 lies a day. From Woodward we got the truth on Watergate.

Woodward's credibility is entirely intact. The Trump administration, meanwhile, is known worldwide as the most dishonest presidency in modern history.

So someone's credibility is in the toilet - and it's not Woodward's.

This is interesting.

So Woodward writes a book and portrays Trump as someone who doesn't trust his advisors and regularly attacks and belittles them. Trump wasted no time responding to this:

“Isn’t it a shame that someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost.”

So Woodward's claims are "the exact opposite of fact." The portrayal is completely inaccurate.

Then today he tweets this:

"Almost everyone agrees that my Administration has done more in less than two years than any other Administration in the history of our Country. I'm tough as hell on people & if I weren't, nothing would get done. Also, I question everybody & everything-which is why I got elected!"

So Woodward's portrayal is accurate.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

rushmc

Lol, fighting back is also called obstruction when your the boss of the investigating department.

I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to go through life so indifferent to facts and blissfully unaware that you have zero credibility.

Keep it up, Marc, always good for a laugh.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to go through life so indifferent to facts and blissfully unaware that you have zero credibility.

You're speaking to a mirror again John! You do this every day.

Projection projection projection. That's all you got
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to go through life so indifferent to facts and blissfully unaware that you have zero credibility.

You're speaking to a mirror again John! You do this every day.

Projection projection projection. That's all you got

Rush you might as well be a flat earther and think haarp is a mind control station at the rate you’re going.

Also it’s a mental disorder called narcicism. Trump has it 100%.

Roger Stone begs Trump to fire ‘insubordinate hillbilly’ Jeff Sessions in rightwing rally speech

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/roger-stones-begs-trump-fire-insubordinate-hillbilly-jeff-sessions-rightwing-rally-speech/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LeeroyJenkins

Hey rush, wish Alex Jones off Twitter who is going to tell you what to say about all of this?

Alex Jones must be a buddy of yours.

I have seen them in the news but know very little about him.

by the way, what do you think of the grand jury that's been empaneled against FBI Personnel who have been involved in the Russian collusion bullshit?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Hey rush, wish Alex Jones off Twitter who is going to tell you what to say about all of this?

by the way, what do you think of the grand jury that's been empaneled against FBI Personnel who have been involved in the Russian collusion bullshit?

Marc,

In another thread you asked that I respond seriously to your question. I did. Subsequently, in response to Iago, I offered further clarification.

Now you are off over here asking someone else what they think.

Seriously, dude, if you want people to take you seriously you need to act seriously.

I outlined in detail why I think Trump committed impeachable offenses. Please read those two posts and make a serious, thoughtful reply.

Joe

Except for when you read his site and link to his stories.

I think there is a Grand Jury empanelled against one FBI person, and that it has nothing to do with the Russia investigation.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

***Hey rush, wish Alex Jones off Twitter who is going to tell you what to say about all of this?

You literally use his talking points.

I'm not aware of a grand jury but that sounds great. Get the criminals out of their positions of power.

I'm not like you, my team is the United States of America and the people that compose it. Not a person, or party.