2 2
billvon

Russiagate

kallend

And now Fox News analyst Brit Hume criticizes Trump over McCain tweet.

Has Hell frozen over?

It is about to!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

lippy

Have you gotten tired of coming here to 'gloat' about the latest crumb that Breitbart just tossed you yet?

Starting to get tiring.

For the third time, per your signature line oh, you got nothing.

Are you feeling it slipping away?

If not you should be!
Abraham Lincoln

>Are you feeling it slipping away?

It sure is.

In the past week:

Manafort - found GUILTY of tax and bank fraud.

Cohen - pled GUILTY to tax fraud and campaign finance violations.

Trump - outed as an unindicted co-conspirator in Cohen's guilty pleas.

Trump - tried to smear a dead man, then had to back down like a petulant child forced by his parents to apologize.

Remember when the worst attack you could make on a president was that he pronounced "corpsman" wrong, or wore a tan jacket?

billvon

>Are you feeling it slipping away?

It sure is.

In the past week:

Trump - tried to smear a dead man, then had to back down like a petulant child forced by his parents to apologize.

Remember when the worst attack you could make on a president was that he pronounced "corpsman" wrong, or wore a tan jacket?

This post of yours here truly shows your desperation in the matter!
:D
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

***Have you heard of Mr Halper on your preferred new sites yet?

Starting to get interesting.

Oh look, Rush got a talking point and decided to crawl out of his cave.

Yes, we know who Mr. Halper is. More importantly Muller knows who he is.

Out of my cave?, Just what are you implying?

I like the way things are going right now.

sure as hell shows nothing sticking to Trump like you guys would like to see happen
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Are you feeling it slipping away?

It sure is.

In the past week:

This post of yours here truly shows your desperation in the matter!
:D

Astrophysicists are searching for evidence of the multiverse hypothesis.

They need look no further than your posts.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Astrophysicists are searching for evidence of the multiverse hypothesis.

It's understandable that Trump supporters would start having worldviews that are somewhat divorced from reality. Look at what Trump has said over the past week:

“Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime.” - false

“’Promises Made, Promises Kept.’ They’re copying it now, the Democrats.” - Trump copied it from Obama.

“I want clean air. I want crystal clean water. And we’ve got it. We’ve got the cleanest country in the planet right now. There’s nobody cleaner than us.” - 65 countries have cleaner air.

“It is the biggest tax cut in the history of our country and you people are benefiting by it.” - 12th largest.

“We have MS-13 on the run. They’ve poured in here with Obama, we have them on the run.” - Numbers haven't changed.

“Leading members of the Democrat Party have even launched a campaign to abolish ICE. In other words, they want to abolish America’s borders.” - No Democratic leader has said that.

At some point you have to start believing whatever Trump says and abandon reality if you want to be a Trump supporter. And from the looks of things here, a few people have indeed done that.

>To be fair even before Trump, some of them had run through the stupid forest and
>hit EVERYTHING.

Sure, there will always be someone who is simply incapable of telling truth from lie. Fortunately they are greatly in the minority.

But under the Trump regime, the ability to reject truth and substitute a State-provided narrative is pretty much a requirement. Under previous administrations (Nixon, Clinton, GWB) supporters could say "yeah, he's stretching the truth there - but he's being honest about most things, and no one's perfect." And point to all the times they've been honest.

With Trump you can't really do that. He's averaging 6.5 lies ("mistruths") a DAY. And with that sort of output, even people who can otherwise tell truth from fiction have to make a decision - do they just give up with the effort and go with the State-provided lie? Or do they start to question the person who they have chosen as their deliverer? For many people, doing the latter subjects them to some very serious cognitive dissonance, and that can be painful.

So they take the easy route and believe everything they are told. Outlets like Breitbart allow them to garner support for their beliefs; they elevate confirmation bias to an art form. And by selectively ignoring the bulk of reality (usually by rejecting it by applying exclusions like "the lying media" or "the lying libs" or whatever) they can avoid all the cognitive dissonance they'd incur by having to excuse 6.5 lies a day.

billvon

>Astrophysicists are searching for evidence of the multiverse hypothesis.

It's understandable that Trump supporters would start having worldviews that are somewhat divorced from reality. Look at what Trump has said over the past week:

“Michael Cohen plead guilty to two counts of campaign finance violations that are not a crime.” - false

“’Promises Made, Promises Kept.’ They’re copying it now, the Democrats.” - Trump copied it from Obama.

“I want clean air. I want crystal clean water. And we’ve got it. We’ve got the cleanest country in the planet right now. There’s nobody cleaner than us.” - 65 countries have cleaner air.

“It is the biggest tax cut in the history of our country and you people are benefiting by it.” - 12th largest.

“We have MS-13 on the run. They’ve poured in here with Obama, we have them on the run.” - Numbers haven't changed.

“Leading members of the Democrat Party have even launched a campaign to abolish ICE. In other words, they want to abolish America’s borders.” - No Democratic leader has said that.

At some point you have to start believing whatever Trump says and abandon reality if you want to be a Trump supporter. And from the looks of things here, a few people have indeed done that.

A string of troll like posts with a moderator leading the way:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Have you heard of Mr Halper on your preferred new sites yet?

Starting to get interesting.

Oh look, Rush got a talking point and decided to crawl out of his cave.

Yes, we know who Mr. Halper is. More importantly Muller knows who he is.

Out of my cave?, Just what are you implying?

I like the way things are going right now.

sure as hell shows nothing sticking to Trump like you guys would like to see happen

Implying you hadn't been posting your usual garble, or at all. I like the way things are going now too. Getting criminals out of DC.

rushmc

***>Astrophysicists are searching for evidence of the multiverse hypothesis.

A string of troll like posts with a moderator leading the way:D

Those are what facts look like.

Rush, got a question. Do you believe Trump got NATO members to pay their bills to the US?

Lol

Yeah facts just like the one CNN sticking to over the weekend:D

and I would bet that if you had a team Mueller looking at your life the way that they're looking at anybody that supports Trump you'd have to make a plea deal to.

we now know it's okay for a sitting president to spy on a presidential candidate of the other party. Obama has set that precedent.

Abraham Lincoln

There is one thing I will agree with you though.

when one looks at all the DOJ and FBI employees that have been either fired or demoted over this investigation does show we are getting some of the criminals out of Washington.

But then they have to be sacrificed to keep the Russian probe bullshit going.

Not because of what they we're doing but that they got caught doing it.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Lol

Yeah facts just like the one CNN sticking to over the weekend:D

and I would bet that if you had a team Mueller looking at your life the way that they're looking at anybody that supports Trump you'd have to make a plea deal to.

we now know it's okay for a sitting president to spy on a presidential candidate of the other party. Obama has set that precedent.

I mean, I wouldn't have to plea because I'm not a criminal.

I know you can't understand the difference between an investigation and spying but I assure you Obama did not spy on the Trump Campaign. Was the DOJ investigating a credible threat to the US election? Yes. Was the FBI using intelligence sources to conduct that investigation? Yes.

rushmc

There is one thing I will agree with you though.

when one looks at all the DOJ and FBI employees that have been either fired or demoted over this investigation does show we are getting some of the criminals out of Washington.

But then they have to be sacrificed to keep the Russian probe bullshit going.

Not because of what they we're doing but that they got caught doing it.

Lol, you mean all the people Trump and co have tired to smear because they are a threat?

Rush, do you understand that Russia interfered in the US election as confirmed by the US and foreign intelligence agencies? Do you also understand that the Russians are still interfering in the US elections as confirmed by the Trump administration? You understand you are saying out loud, as an American that you don't want the Department of Justice to investigate that interference?

The breadth of information you refuse to see is staggering!

You can keep falling back on your talking points.
It just proves to me that you have limited yourself from where you get your information.
A bit CNN's your favorite Channel.

as far as Russia goes it's been going on for at least three decades.
somehow now it's important in everybody wants to link Trump to it.
The sad part is Hillary is more closely then Trump.

so keep your damn talking points yourself because I really don't care anymore
Abraham Lincoln

By the way if you think I believe for one second you're Republican or conservative I have oceanfront property in Arizona I will offer to you at a great price.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***By the way if you think I believe for one second you're Republican or conservative I have oceanfront property in Arizona I will offer to you at a great price.

You are so far right that David Duke looks like a Democrat.

Coming from you I view that as a compliment.

Thank you!
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Fox News anchor Bret Baier: "he [Trump] was not 100% truthful".

An interesting way of saying he lied.

Fox News anchor Shep Smith: "the president was not telling the truth".

Shep Smith on Fox today:

“What he doesn’t like is the news. It’s not the people who are delivering it or the platforms on which they receive it. It seems to be the news itself, because around there, the news is not good except the fake news."

"The fake news seems to be pretty good for Trump but the real news seems to be unpleasant.”

Apparently even Fox has a limit to how much BS it will spew.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.