2 2
billvon

Russiagate

And just to make another point you realize it's got nothing to do with Trump getting elected right?

On the other hand is a foreign National I don't give a fuck what you really think.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And just to make another point you realize it's got nothing to do with Trump getting elected right?

On the other hand is a foreign National I don't give a fuck what you really think.

As an fanatical, xenophobic racist I don’t give a fuck what you really think.

And no. It’s not a personal attack that you get to feel all butt-hurt and persecuted about. Those are terms associated DIRECTLY with your posts.

rushmc

The resistance is getting more and more motivated. The mid-terms are coming. And so are the long drawn out Congressional investigations. But the Mueller probe will probably unearth enough crimes to sink him first.

I will enjoy your anger and frustration.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

A foreign national is any person who is not a national of the country in which he or she is residing or temporarily sojourning. For example, a foreign national in Canada is someone who is neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_national

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/24/donald-trump-nevada-poorly-educated/80860078/

billvon

>I will enjoy your anger and frustration.

RushMC 2 weeks ago: There is NO COLLUSION!
RushMC today: There is no TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION!

I predict that within a few months we will hear "there is NO TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION that Trump knew about beforehand!"

You've reduced yourself to the status of the Bulgarian Judge at the Special Olympics. Ignore him.

billvon

>I will enjoy your anger and frustration.

RushMC 2 weeks ago: There is NO COLLUSION!
RushMC today: There is no TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION!

I predict that within a few months we will hear "there is NO TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION that Trump knew about beforehand!"

Followed by: "there is NO TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION that Trump can remember!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

Ahhh yes. Let your bigotry flow.

Rush, it’s ok that your world view is shrinking, I know you are soon going to need to confront your personal identity, I know it will be hard, but I believe in you.

Manafort's plea deal has:

(a) shown that far from draining the swamp, Trump embraced it.

(b) paid the cost of the Mueller investigation. Trump can no longer whine about how much it is costing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Bill,

RushMC 2 weeks ago: . . . no TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION!

It seems to me that you can post rushmc's words for him while he is gone.

See, nothing lost on his side of the argument.

:P

Jerry Baumchen

That's presuming:

1 - That he has an argument.

2 - That there's something to that argument that can be lost.

I don't see either as being even close to valid points.

And Dan Rather has been posting a lot of stuff on FB. His main point is 'the emperor has no clothes".

After it came out that Manfort made a plea deal, he posted this:

There is a scene in Star Wars where the heroes are in a trash compactor on the Death Star with the walls closing in. I'm reminded of that this morning, except for perhaps the stuff about the heroes.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

>>On the other hand as a foreign National I don't give a fuck what you really think.

>As an fanatical, xenophobic racist I don’t give a fuck what you really think.

Looks like both of you need a little time off.

yoink didn't deserve it. Marc is the penultimate frustration on SC. You engage him too much and by doing so empower and encourage him.

Then, when an engagement falls outside of the rules you wrote as you see it, you come in with your Judge Dredd powers and pull the trigger.

I've been warned and banned before. I'm on offer again, I reckon.

billvon

>yoink didn't deserve it.

"As an fanatical, xenophobic racist I don’t give a fuck what you really think. "

Well, in fairness and if grammar matters, he was describing himself as a fanatical, xenophobic racist. I'm sure the second amendment folks won't parse the missing comma.

yoink is as sharp or sharper than anyone who posts on SC. If he is frustrated to where he posts as he did it's worth noting not sanctioning.

>yoink is as sharp or sharper as anyone who posts on SC.

Sharpness (or accuracy, or intelligence) is not a factor. You don't get banned here for being dumb. You do get banned for breaking the rules of this forum, one of which is "no personal attacks."

Rush has been warned several times before for his attacks. His "I don't give a fuck, you foreigner" post pushed it over the line.

Calling someone a "fanatical, xenophobic racist" will get you banned pretty much immediately no matter who you are or what you've done before.

billvon

>yoink is as sharp or sharper as anyone who posts on SC.

Sharpness (or accuracy, or intelligence) is not a factor. You don't get banned here for being dumb. You do get banned for breaking the rules of this forum, one of which is "no personal attacks."

Rush has been warned several times before for his attacks. His "I don't give a fuck, you foreigner" post pushed it over the line.

Calling someone a "fanatical, xenophobic racist" will get you banned pretty much immediately no matter who you are or what you've done before.

You are not officiating a ping pong game. I think yoink was clear that it was not a personal attack but it was instead an observation of marc's views. He didn't call him a thing-a-ma-bob or similar.

No matter, we just run around the playground.

JoeWeber

yoink is as sharp or sharper than anyone who posts on SC. If he is frustrated to where he posts as he did it's worth noting not sanctioning.

These days, no-one should be getting frustrated by Rush's posts. Some years ago he would attempt to use genuine reasoned arguments, only to dance around, misdirect from and ultimately refuse to recognise any flaws in those arguments. That could be quite frustrating.

Now, all he does is post the latest Breitbart talking point and claim you're a brainwashed MSM sheeple for disgareeing with it. And that's on a good day. How does anyone get frustrated when they know he'll never engage on a higher level than that? That's like banging your head against a brick wall, then getting frustrated it doesn't fall over.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

***Regardless ... Do you think perjurers should go to prison?

***Clearly you have NO understanding of the law concerning perjury.

perjury. plural perjuries. : the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true

The sentence is up to the court after a guilty verdict. Due process and all that.

Do you believe in due process?

That's kind of a stupid question don't you think?

Especially considering this:

dmcoco84

***I could be wrong, but I don't think the US Constitution covers property rights.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's a Hall of Fame post right there! -- Been giving me asthma attacks for days!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4886208#4886208

To answer your question... Yes, I agree will Bill Burr; on all material points. So, a follow-up question:

Do you believe that perjurers should be prosecuted?

"The United States Attorney is the representative not of an ordinary party to a controversy, but of a sovereignty whose obligation to govern impartially is as compelling as its obligation to govern at all; and whose interest, therefore, in a criminal prosecution is not that it shall win a case, but that justice shall be done. As such, he is in a peculiar and very definite sense the servant of the law, the twofold aim of which is that guilt shall not escape or innocence suffer. He may prosecute with earnestness and vigor-indeed, he should do so. But, while he may strike hard blows, he is not at liberty to strike foul ones. It is as much his duty to refrain from improper methods calculated to produce a wrongful conviction as it is to use every legitimate means to bring about a just one." - Berger v. United States, 295 U.S. 78, 88, 79 L. Ed. 1314, 1321, 55 S. Ct. 629, 633 (1935).