2 2
billvon

Russiagate

14 minutes ago, ryoder said:

All we have is a summary written by one of Trumps swamp critters. 

And this was released just 48hrs after Mueller submitted it. Mueller had:

19 lawyers

~40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants

2,800+ subpoenas

Nearly 500 search warrants

230+ orders for communications records

Nearly 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers

13 requests to foreign governments for evidence

Interviewed ~500 witnesses

I don't know how many pages were in the report, but I seriously doubt anyone could read the whole thing *and* write a summary in 48hrs.

(And why the hell does everything I type get double-spaced, goddamit!!!)

Spacing is still jacked up here - like when a new unread comment comes up, I have to scroll up to see who actually posted it, unless I recognize the image or who that singular letter applies to.

It's weird. Like the space just created there.

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

And you’re gonna have to tell me how the president, in your mind, undermined the investigation. If you’re going to say he fired Comey that’s a joke to start with.

His "attempts" included not only firing Comey, which he admitted was "because of the Russia thing" but his very vocal stance against the intelligence community who was investigating Russian influence and includes his actions to fire and revoke security clearances to many individuals who were acting in the best faith of their office.  My faith in our investigative body is stronger than even because they conducted an investigation that was devoid of politics and for the benefit of our national interest.

5 minutes ago, DJL said:

His "attempts" included not only firing Comey, which he admitted was "because of the Russia thing" but his very vocal stance against the intelligence community who was investigating Russian influence and includes his actions to fire and revoke security clearances to many individuals who were acting in the best faith of their office.  My faith in our investigative body is stronger than even because they conducted an investigation that was devoid of politics and for the benefit of our national interest.

I hear you. Just the same, there are too many out there who don't really care if Trump broke the law. I have some in my own family. That bothers me the most.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Faicon9493 said:

I hear you. Just the same, there are too many out there who don't really care if Trump broke the law. I have some in my own family. That bothers me the most.

I would seem to be about a third of the US population that pretty much feels that way. It is a little surreal, but is rapidly becoming the new normal.

Edited by gowlerk

Just now, billvon said:

Yep.  Putin 1, US 0.

It's not like the US has never tried to influence Russian politics. Or other country's as well. But yes, Putin clearly outwitted the bloated, over confident, Muslim distracted security apparatus of America. Wonderful powerful high tech tools. No vision.

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/25/media-russia-collusion-mueller-report-fake-news/

And everyone can read through this article and then look back through this thread and see how many of these bombshell lies were reposted here by the delusional anti-trumpers

Sad how excited you are that the PROVEN Russian interference on Trump's behalf wasn't part of a conspiracy, and that there wasn't enough evidence to prove obstruction of justice "beyond reasonable doubt" (that we are aware of).  "No more indictments" is meaningless in the context of someone who can't be indicted while still in office.

And the fact remains that a bunch of his "best people" are now known to be criminals.

(edited)

proven? I think the investigation just proved there wasn't anything proven. Trump delusion syndrome has got you Hook line & sinker along with the mainstream media and Trump delusion syndrome have suffering from very narrow tunnel vision

Edited by rushmc

10 minutes ago, jakee said:

Except for all the people in prison.

What you fail to acknowledge is that those charged and convicted committed their crimes before they ever worked for Trump. Now that is a fact I’m sure you don’t give a fuck about because it doesn’t fit your narrative. But one things for sure, it’s a fact.

5 hours ago, rushmc said:

What you fail to acknowledge is that those charged and convicted committed their crimes before they ever worked for Trump. Now that is a fact I’m sure you don’t give a fuck about because it doesn’t fit your narrative. But one things for sure, it’s a fact.

Why do you think Trump, who only hires "the best", hired so many criminals? Why do you think he wants the best criminals working for him?

5 hours ago, rushmc said:

proven? I think the investigation just proved there wasn't anything proven. Trump delusion syndrome has got you Hook line & sinker along with the mainstream media and Trump delusion syndrome have suffering from very narrow tunnel vision

No conspiracy by Trump does NOT mean that the Russians did not interfere.  Clearly they did.

6 hours ago, rushmc said:

It’s not a fact. And one thing’s for sure, you know it’s not a fact, because you said it before and I replied telling you the people who were convicted of crimes they committed while working for Trump. 

Ah well, two pathological liars, you were made for each other!

From the Mueller report as quoted by Barr:
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

The American people rightly should expect more from their public servants than merely avoiding criminal liability (not that a long line of Trump appointees have managed to avoid criminal liability).

4 minutes ago, kallend said:

From the Mueller report as quoted by Barr:
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

The American people rightly should expect more from their public servants than merely avoiding criminal liability (not that a long line of Trump appointees have managed to avoid criminal liability).

Oh piffle, Professor. 
There were no new indictments. 

That means Trump is totally exonerated. It was all LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that the meetings with Russian officials were illegal (just not about coordinating election activities), the fact that Flynn "Betrayed his country", the fact that Cohen committed a felony on Trump's behalf and at his direction are just...

Distractions. Yeah, that's what they are.

(edited)
On 3/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, nigel99 said:

Jesus, you’re so blind Trump could have a Russian passport and you’d claim it was innocent. 

Its pretty clear that members of Trumps inner circle worked with Russia

Well yeah, for real estate purposes. That's it. No election collusion that can be proven. Two year witch hunt and they can't find anything. Time to move on.

Liberals can cry all they want. Old Hag Hillary lost again.:D

Edited by BillyVance

2 hours ago, jakee said:

You see the irony, right?

The jubilation with the Mueller Report is understandable but it made me recall something. When OJ was found not guilty of double murder, people (you know who you are) wept with righteous indignation because they just knew he was guilty. Never mind that the LA District Attorneys Office and the LA PD, lacking evidence for a conviction, got caught trying to frame a man who probably was guilty. Never people’s (you know who you are) silence and lack of outrage when Detective Mark Fuhrman was proven to be racist and got away with perjury. Never mind how people (you know who you are) practically danced in the street when OJ went to prison for crimes unrelated to the double murder.

People we know are going to facing serious charges unrelated to Russian collusion/conspiracy. When that one’s over, there might a different group of people dancing in the street. If one of them happens to be me, well, ............never mind.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:28 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

Oh piffle, Professor. 
There were no new indictments. 

That means Trump is totally exonerated. It was all LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It means he hired CRIMINALS who just hadn't been convicted yet.  Not even "The Best" (TM) ones.