PhreeZone

Trumps VP pick?

Yesterday on an NPR show produced in Atlanta they were discussing Newt Gingrich as a VP pick. Apparently Gingrich has already indicated he would accept if asked. I thought the idea of a Trump/Palin ticket was as odious as it could get, but I was handicapped by a failure of imagination. A Trump/Gingrich ticket would be significantly more repulsive. Trump is a narcissistic ass, as is Palin, but Gingrich is truly evil.

Don

Trump is a narcissistic ass, as is Palin, but Gingrich is truly evil.

And they could field a good basketball team with their ex-wives (whom they cheated on). I expect they would attack Bill Clinton's infidelity regularly.

- Dan G

DanG

Trump is a narcissistic ass, as is Palin, but Gingrich is truly evil.

And they could field a good basketball team with their ex-wives (whom they cheated on). I expect they would attack Bill Clinton's infidelity regularly.

You know.... Man busts his ass through his life to become a billionaire or President of the US and everyone begrudges them for getting a little pussy or BJ on the side. WTF?

Tony Soprano's wife, "You know, I just look at those women as a type of masturbation."

:o;):D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I predict that Trump will pick himself. (and clearly the OP agrees since the very subtle title is "Trumps pick" rather than "Trump's pick")

It'll be great, just great, they'll do great things, the best.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

quade

I can think of no better way to commit political suicide than accept the VP slot on a Trump ticket. It's nothing but downside.

You don't think there's upside if he wins? Don't get me wrong; I don't want to see him in the Oval Office. But I also think the probability of him winning is non-zero.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

jcd11235

***I can think of no better way to commit political suicide than accept the VP slot on a Trump ticket. It's nothing but downside.

You don't think there's upside if he wins? Don't get me wrong; I don't want to see him in the Oval Office. But I also think the probability of him winning is non-zero.

Infinitesimal is technically non-zero. Sure.

So, yes, I'm open to the possibility of Trump possibly winning on some fluke of nature, but I can not in all seriousness see it happening without something catastrophic happening first.

That said, my statement stands, I see nothing but downside for anyone who accepts the VP offer.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

normiss

Might be interesting to see every pick refuse.
;)

Would be, but somebody is going to do it.

Remarkably, Palin has already backed out. Holy hell. If the attention whore of Wasila has backed out . . . geebus.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/sarah-palin-vice-president-donald-trump/index.html
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

JerryBaumchen

Hi Ken,

Whoever accepts that job is a fool.

But they will be The Second Fool. You can figure out who is The #1 Fool.

Or should I say, ' . . who are the #1 fools?'

:P

Jerry Baumchen

Yes. Hillary and Bill.

Maybe Bill can be her VP.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Here is an upside:

If you are a person that the establishment likes, and Trump wins. After Trump does (or says he will do) something incredibly stupid, the establishment will JFK (or Nixon) him and you become president.

I realize that there are lots of "ifs" in that scenario. But hey, there is at least one small possible upside. Or maybe you could F all the hot chicks that want to get close to Trump.

I just saw some polls coming out of Pennsylvania that show Trump vs Clinton as a dead heat. The same size was fairly small but it shows that once again he might be able to succeed only since so many people keep writing him off incorrectly. He'll be able to outspend Hillary with out a doubt since he is spending almost nothing now and shes bleeding money trying to fight Bernie. This is just getting started unfortunately.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I just saw some polls coming out of Pennsylvania that show Trump vs Clinton as a dead heat.

I read an article yesterday stating that Trump and Hillary were also in a dead heat in Az, Ga, and I believe Utah. The point the article was making is that in 2012, Romney had a 12-15 point lead in those states but now they're a toss up
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1