wolfriverjoe

North Carolina Anti-anti-discrimination law

DJL

******Would you prefer a 7-day waiting period on people wishing to use the bathroom? Perhaps everyone needs a transvaginal untrascan to make sure a person claiming to be a female actually has a uterus?

If they are going to conceal carry, then there should be a process and training.

Are we talking about concealing by tucking between the legs or the whole nip and tuck?

What difference, at this point, does it really make anyway - we just need more laws.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, unfortunately this whole thing is about a state creating laws to stop certain people from going to the bathroom... But it's been overturned so thankfully now we have fewer laws.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

Yeah, unfortunately this whole thing is about a state creating laws to stop certain people from going to the bathroom... But it's been overturned so thankfully now we have fewer laws.

It has not been overturned, it was made clear they would lose funding (Blackmail) if they enforced the law.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***Yeah, unfortunately this whole thing is about a state creating laws to stop certain people from going to the bathroom... But it's been overturned so thankfully now we have fewer laws.

It has not been overturned, it was made clear they would lose funding (Blackmail) if they enforced the law.

That's not blackmail*, it's consequences. The Feds have their own laws to follow, and they will follow them. So if NC wants to continue then they'll lose millions of dollars in funding and spend millions more defending a lawsuit that they will lose and everything will end up the same as it was before - just with everyone a little bit angrier and a little bit poorer.

* Seriously, it's not. Even as hyperbole 'blackmail' is an inaccurate term. Bribery or coercion might be some words you were looking for?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

DJL

Would you prefer a 7-day waiting period on people wishing to use the bathroom? Perhaps everyone needs a transvaginal untrascan to make sure a person claiming to be a female actually has a uterus?

So women who were born women that have had a hysterectomy would be forced to use the men's room? :o

:P:D:P:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

***Would you prefer a 7-day waiting period on people wishing to use the bathroom? Perhaps everyone needs a transvaginal untrascan to make sure a person claiming to be a female actually has a uterus?

So women who were born women that have had a hysterectomy would be forced to use the men's room? :o

:P:D:P:D

Well they wouldn't need the concealed carry permit anymore!

Maybe they could get a TSA Prescreen Card.

That seems to be working out well for North Korea.

DJL

Not much difference in the distortion of world views between some one from North Carolina and North Korea.

SkyDekker

Not much difference in the distortion of world views between some one from North Carolina and North Korea.

I wonder what percentage of the world is tolerant, and to what degree.

You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

SkyDekker

***You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

Drove through there last year. Certainly not home to the brightest minds on the planet.

We know how to survive.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

Drove through there last year. Certainly not home to the brightest minds on the planet.

We know how to survive.

So do jellyfish.

SkyDekker

*********You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

We know how to survive.

So do jellyfish.

Can jellyfish salinate the water if it is too clean?

Can they avoid predators?

Can they vary their diet to allow for shortages in some areas and surplus in others?

turtlespeed

************You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

We know how to survive.

So do jellyfish.

Can they vary their diet to allow for shortages in some areas and surplus in others?

Can a jellyfish field strip and reassemble an AK?

Can a jellyfish even get a can of pork & beans opened?

Weird side note but I'm hungry and now am really craving a stovetop can of pork and beans.

DJL

Weird side note but I'm hungry and now am really craving a stovetop can of pork and beans.

Add Hormel light salt bacon pieces.

The most pleasant difference I see up here as opposed to PC Liberal land is, we don't have to watch our backs. We work together and sort out discrepancies face to face.

Seeing this morning's news, it appears the NC Governor is thumbing his nose at the feds. Doubling down at the expense of the state taxpayers IMO.
Given the deadline issued by the feds, could they temporarily suspend federal funds to the state until the case is settled?
I heard that perspective on the radio and wondered if it was even possible.

turtlespeed

Add Hormel light salt bacon pieces.

Try this:

Heat a can of pork & beans and dump onto your plate.
Heat up a couple of cheap, cooked smoked pork sausages (Hillshire Farms, Bryan, etc.) in a frying pan with a little olive oil. I like to blister them a little.
Pour a generous amount of chilled apple sauce (not the healthy natural kind) over the top of the beans and sausages.

Hi Mark,

Given the deadline issued by the feds, could they temporarily suspend federal funds to the state until the case is settled?

Yup, and they could do it permanently.

Back in the mid'70's, during the gas crisis, Montana had no speed limits on the highways. The feds demanded that all states institute a 55 MPH speed limit. Montana said that they would not. They told Montana to do it by a date or else. At 5:00 PM on the date of the 'or else,' Montana instituted the 55 MPH speed limit.

Jerry Baumchen

By limiting the Americans who are "allowed" to remain to ones who already are like you (conservative, evangelical, white), you've eliminated a whole lot of possible disagreements already, making it a whole lot easier to settle them face to face.
It's not like America, though. It's just how you'd like America to be, I guess.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

turtlespeed

************You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

We know how to survive.

So do jellyfish.

When humans have survived as a species for some 300,000,000 years we can start criticizing jellyfish survival skills.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***************You might want to avoid north GA as well. Fly, don't drive, straight to Tampa and then drive to Z'hills.

We know how to survive.

So do jellyfish.

When humans have survived as a species for some 300,000,000 years we can start criticizing jellyfish survival skills.

Are you talking about an individuals survival capabilities?