wolfriverjoe

North Carolina Anti-anti-discrimination law

Do you mean the Constitutional right for NC to govern their folks as they see fit?

I wanted to see where the Brit was going to go. I heard on the radio this AM that 25% of his kind were willing to date robots. Apparently, it just can't get freaky enough for them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Do you mean the Constitutional right for NC to govern their folks as they see fit?

States do not have a right to "govern their folks as they see fit" when their method of governing conflicts with federal law. See the supremacy clause.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

kallend

******It doesn't take much Googlefoo to find just as long a list of Democrat offenders.

Politicians need a separate bathroom.

I think you'll find that in the sex crime department the "Family Values (TM)" GOP definitely has the majority. The Dems seem more inclined to financial misbehavior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_sex_scandals_in_the_United_States

Ummm... not so much.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=f4c_1254342072
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

kallend

******Given the number of sexual offenses committed by Republican men, I'd prefer they get the special place.

I suppose you'd know - you're the republican, not me.:P

You don't need to be a Republican. Just be able to read.

That list needs severe editing. It repeats the same offenders over and over, some times with the same wording, some times with different. A quick scan showed that the same offender/offence is stated 5 times.

Actually, more research would indicate there's is a strong need for Both R's & D's to get public beatings:

Republicans - http://patrick.net/?p=1277116&c=1172193

Democrats - http://www.conservative21.com/Media/The_List.txt

Shame on both parties.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

DanG

Do local jurisdictions (cities, towns, counties) have the right to govern folks as they see fit, or only States?

So far it is true in my county. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next (January).
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

Yes they do, in many, many ways.
Until they unfairly discriminate and are rightfully challenged on the mistreatment.

Equal treatment.
Everyone.
Even those we disagree with.

Equal Treatment - Even for those labeled Racists?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

I came to that same conclusion.
One for people, one for religion.
They seem to be rather fond of discriminatory ideals.

Then you run into this . . . At least at open air urinals.

How about this - At the local grocery - they have several Restrooms, all with their own door and just a the word restroom above it. They all have a urinal, and a toilet.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What about it? What's the point of searching for alternative solutions when there was nothing wrong with the previous state of affairs?

Not to mention the difference in the number of people needing to use the toilet at a grocery store vs at a university or large government office and the problems and innefficiency of scaling a one restroom per toilet arrangement.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

What about it? What's the point of searching for alternative solutions when there was nothing wrong with the previous state of affairs?

Not to mention the difference in the number of people needing to use the toilet at a grocery store vs at a university or large government office and the problems and innefficiency of scaling a one restroom per toilet arrangement.

Imagine if you will, what would happen if a Muslim woman walked in to her gender restroom and inadvertently was exposed to make genetalia because that person felt it was their right to be in that restroom. NOW, that person has violated that poor Muslim woman.

Who's right trumps who's at that point.

turtlespeed

Imagine if you will, what would happen if a Muslim woman walked in to her gender restroom and inadvertently was exposed to make genetalia because that person felt it was their right to be in that restroom.

Don't women's restrooms generally follow a "one customer per stall" design paradigm?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

turtlespeed

***What about it? What's the point of searching for alternative solutions when there was nothing wrong with the previous state of affairs?

Imagine if you will, what would happen if a Muslim woman walked in to her gender restroom and inadvertently was exposed to make genetalia because that person felt it was their right to be in that restroom. NOW, that person has violated that poor Muslim woman.

Who's right trumps who's at that point.

In the history of stupid things said in this forum, that's pretty stupid.

Do you really think that every public restroom should convert to a one room one toilet model? You think there's a need for that? What is with you bleeding heart PC idiots?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?