SkyDekker

Adolf Trump

winsor

I am still waiting for Joaquin Phoenix to be revealed behind the Trump mask :P

I would have guessed Andy Kaufman.

Frank Calliendo?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So in the debate yesterday, Rubio had to explain to Trump what a"nuclear triad" is?:S
I learned that before I graduated from high school.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/donald-trump-has-no-idea-what-americas-nuclear-triad-is-1748283463

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

So in the debate yesterday, Rubio had to explain to Trump what a"nuclear triad" is?:S
I learned that before I graduated from high school.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/donald-trump-has-no-idea-what-americas-nuclear-triad-is-1748283463

Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about this nuclear triad shit. We'll just fucking bomb them, that's important and I am the best at it.

>Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about
>this nuclear triad shit. We'll just fucking bomb them, that's important and I am
>the best at it.

He's also the best at sensing terrorism before it happens. What other candidate can say that?

billvon

>Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about
>this nuclear triad shit. We'll just fucking bomb them, that's important and I am
>the best at it.

He's also the best at sensing terrorism before it happens. What other candidate can say that?

I'm really surprised more people don't. I mean, it's freakin' easy. You say, "okay ISIL, we see your plot to do a thing at (insert bumfuck Iowa city ISIL has no interest in)." Deploy half a dozen cops to sweep the area for bombs. Then claim you stopped their plan by announcing it. Take credit for doing nothing. Get re-elected.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***>Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about
>the best at it.

I'm really surprised more people don't. I mean, it's freakin' easy. You say, "okay ISIL, we see your plot to do a thing at (insert bumfuck Iowa city ISIL has no interest in)." Deploy half a dozen cops to sweep the area for bombs. Then claim you stopped their plan by announcing it. Take credit for doing nothing. Get re-elected.

One wonders why you chose Iowa for your fantasy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

quade

***>Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about
>the best at it.

Because the idea is to generate enough fear that the masses are pliable, but not so much that the masses get panicked. Once they tip into panic the masses become uncontrollable.

Active searches for supposed bombs will tip the masses into panic.

SkyDekker

******>Yes...but immigrants and Muslims and America, fuck yea....so who cares about
>the best at it.

Because the idea is to generate enough fear that the masses are pliable, but not so much that the masses get panicked. Once they tip into panic the masses become uncontrollable.

Active searches for supposed bombs will tip the masses into panic.

Ever read Machiavelli?

Step 1. Be ruthless and scare the crap out of the populace. Go ahead and kill a few of them publicly.

Step 2. NOW show them what a nice guy you are when you're not mad. They'll fall in line.
quade -

quade

***One wonders why you chose Iowa for your fantasy.

Mostly because whenever I think of Bumfuck, I think of Bumfuck, Iowa. Always have.

I always thought it was BFE.

headoverheels

*********One wonders why you chose Iowa for your fantasy.

Mostly because whenever I think of Bumfuck, I think of Bumfuck, Iowa. Always have.

I always thought it was BFE.

It is, but quade doesn't want to be mistaken for Muslim Brotherhood.

See alternatives;
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Bumfuck,_Egypt

Maybe it's a regional thing like Coke vs Soda vs Pop.
http://www.businessinsider.com/soda-vs-pop-map-2012-7?op=1
quade -

SkyDekker

Ever read Machiavelli?

Yes, and you are making my point. As an elected government you don't want to be seen as Machiavellian, it will allow the other side to get elected.

Being see as being Machiavellian probably means you aren't very good at being Machiavellian. If you do it properly they won't notice;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Ever read Machiavelli?

Yes, and you are making my point. As an elected government you don't want to be seen as Machiavellian, it will allow the other side to get elected.

Being see as being Machiavellian probably means you aren't very good at being Machiavellian. If you do it properly they won't notice;)

We are talking about the American government.....

billvon

>I do not see it that way nor did I say any of those things would sink him.

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest you said them; they were other commentators. Once you hear "this time he's REALLY gone too far; he can't win" enough you tend to start taking such claims less seriously from everyone.

>If the first moronic thing he said helped him then the other things will as well in
>my mind. The thing is, it helps him with that small percentage of voters.

Except in this case the "small percentage of voters" are GOP likely voters - which are the people who will decide his candidacy.

>He has no chance and I'd bet $100 on that.

What the heck. I'll take that bet. If he gets the nomination you contribute $100 to the charity of my choice; if he loses it I will do the same for you. If he runs as an independent then bet is off.

(That way if I lose it, will be for a good reason.)

You are on Bill. Sorry, been busy and away from DZ.com. I love charity bets! :) Especially becasue I run one B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

billvon

>my mind. The thing is, it helps him with that small percentage of voters.

Except in this case the "small percentage of voters" are GOP likely voters - which are the people who will decide his candidacy.

We do not know that since 95% of the polls are of registered voters and not likely voters. The group supporting him are left, right & center that also happen to be poorly educated. Getting them to vote takes a huge ground game and Trump doesn't really have that. Getting them to caucus is even tougher since it is not just showing up and plling a lever. We shall see.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

ryoder

and another endorsement.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/somalia/12078035/Somali-al-Shabaab-militants-use-Donald-Trump-in-recruiting-film.html

Phil1111

and another endorsement.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/somalia/12078035/Somali-al-Shabaab-militants-use-Donald-Trump-in-recruiting-film.html

Made Clicky for you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.