SkyDekker

Adolf Trump

Palin is crazy like Trump is crazy; she just isn't as rich or brazen. I have a feeling that, with her reality show, off-the-cuff disinterest with what she calls political correctness (which translates as being polite only with people who either agree with you, or from whom you want something), etc.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

normiss

He hit a nigger though, so no foul in that group for that.
Hell, they call them out even.
:S

How dare you use that racist descriptive term in your point.!!!

Not long ago I was severely chastised for doing the same thing. Oh, liberal logic, I forgot. Disregard.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

I think use and intent go a long way here, wouldn't you agree?

My intent was the same as yours. The difference is that you are a progressive/liberal favorite and I am a Christian flame magnet.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

wmw999

(which translates as being polite only with people who either agree with you, or from whom you want something), etc.

Wendy P.

Like the Chicago protestors?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Ah, Breitbart, the PAID mouthpiece for Trump. To the point that they even screw over their own employees for telling the truth about the thugs in the Trump campaign.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The intent might have been the same. However, that was not discernible to a number of people, and didn't result in an apology for an easily misunderstood post, rather it resulted in self-justification.

Everyone posts stuff that doesn't come out right sometimes. When a large number of people misunderstand, it's probably in the writing, and not the reading.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yes, it is true. Unless you are denying that you are a progressive/liberal favorite.

Oh, I see that wmw999 already called you on it.

DanG

Those thugs should be arrested and charged

Charged with what?

Ironic Stupidity

The more they protest (in some cases violently) the more they help Trump.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/14/new-poll-left-wing-protesters-drive-peop
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

>Well, for starters, you, today, would be the first person to ever refer to me as a progressive.
>Only the second or third, all here in SC, to call me a liberal.

Well, keep in mind that for someone with Ron's stance, Ronald Reagan was a bleeding-heart liberal.