SkyDekker

Adolf Trump

The Cruz campaign mailers were highly improper, in my opinion. They implied that voters were being graded by the Iowa State Dept on their voting record, and their grades were being shared with their neighbors. If you have to resort to lying to people to get them to show up at the polls, it implies you're not a very inspiring candidate.

- Dan G

nolhtairt

I bet you that when he was a kid, he kicked over the Monopoly game every time it looked like he was losing. :P

That's not fair, that's 95% of everybody that ever played Monopoly. Trump likely put laxative in the drinks of anyone that ever beat him at Monopoly. If he wins, I could see him passing an executive order that somehow penalizes Iowa - he comes across as super vindictive over any slight - real or perceived.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Cruz's mailing tactic is shady for sure. Trump throwing a tantrum on social media also shows he's absolutely unfit for any senior position in industry, let alone that of POTUS.

Like I've said before, there are simply NO good candidates in this race. Sly. Mentally Defective. Lying and conniving. Any pick from either party is likely to be a disaster. It's just about controlling the scale of it now from my perspective.

I still think Sanders is likely to do less damage than any of the others. If the only thing he gets done in his time in office is change the voting system then that'll be a big win. Hopefully there'll be some good candidates in 4 years...

>I bet you that when he was a kid, he kicked over the Monopoly game every
>time it looked like he was losing.

That's so pedestrian. He just had his father come in, buy Boardwalk and Park Place, changed the names to "Trump Walk" and "Trump Place" and then declared that he won the game - and that girls love him because of it.

Lengthy article about Trump from Der Spiegel :
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-is-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world-a-1075060.html

We should listen to the Germans on this; They have prior experience from over 80 years ago when they elected a guy who promised to "Make Germany great again".:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, Elton John has told Trump to stop using his (EJ's) music at the campaign events.

Adele filed a Cease & Desist earlier this week.

And, of course, Trump and his campaign have not obtained legal permission (as in paying royalties) to use it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ryoder

I think this music would work for Trump's campaign, and the author won't complain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgDX2CgVzk:P

It kind of bothers me when people compare Trump to Hitler.

Hitler was a good speaker and his motivations were different. I think Hitler was sincere.

I think Trump is one of the least sincere politicians I've ever seen and all he really cares about is himself.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I think this music would work for Trump's campaign, and the author won't complain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgDX2CgVzk:P

Hitler was a good speaker and his motivations were different. I think Hitler was sincere.

I think Trump is one of the least sincere politicians I've ever seen and all he really cares about is himself.

Hmmmm
Given the lies the same could be said about Obama
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

quade

***I think this music would work for Trump's campaign, and the author won't complain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgDX2CgVzk:P

Initally, I was hoping that perhaps he was just recreating Warren Beatty's "Bulworth" role.
But the more I read about him, the more I think he actually believes his own spew.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

******I think this music would work for Trump's campaign, and the author won't complain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgDX2CgVzk:P

Hmmmm

Oh Shit! OBAMA??

Well that changes everything!

yoink

*********I think this music would work for Trump's campaign, and the author won't complain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgDX2CgVzk:P

Hmmmm

Oh Shit! OBAMA??

Well that changes everything!

Change??

Really?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Erroll

I had the wrong photo, but the right sentiment, it seems...

From CNN : "Trump tweets fascist dictator's quote"

I actually feel like this one is a little unfair.

Firstly, he was deliberately set up with spam from Mussolini quotes.
Secondly, the quote itself has nothing to do with the politics of the man.
Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that reprehensible people throughout history have said some things that you might agree with - it's all in the intent and execution.

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." - Sounds like what's going on today, yes?

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." Yup - I agree with that one too.

"“When diplomacy ends, War begins.” Sounds about right....

... all quotes from Adolf Hitler. Does that make me a Nazi?

yoink

***I had the wrong photo, but the right sentiment, it seems...

Thirdly, I'm pretty sure that reprehensible people throughout history have said some things that you might agree with - it's all in the intent and execution.

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." - Sounds like what's going on today, yes?

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." Yup - I agree with that one too.

1) If you are a conservative - Yes. Simplest answer because the left hates you.
2) If you are liberal, ABSOLUTELY NOT - you are an intellectual standing up for your less fortunate. And the left will come up with thousands of excuses to protect you when you take a non PC stance.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yoink

***I had the wrong photo, but the right sentiment, it seems...

Agreed. Unfortunately for Trump it came at the same time as the KKK endorsement.

turtlespeed

2) If you are liberal, ABSOLUTELY NOT - you are an intellectual standing up for your less fortunate. And the left will come up with thousands of excuses to protect you when you take a non PC stance.

Have you ever noticed Turtle, that everything seems to be about either being Republican OR Democrat in your replies? It's always a case of being either one or the other, which is why instead of perpetuating those stereotypes I try to be fair and objective - so here's me as a mostly liberal independent standing in defense (on this occasion) of someone who I don't like, and don't agree with on just about everything.

I think a large part of the problem is that there is part of human nature LIKES people to be unfair to them so that they can be righteously indignant about it. Republicans like to be SO Republican as to garner dissent and then stand on the soapbox and proclaim to all how unfair and stereotyped they are. The exact same goes for Democrats...

yoink

Have you ever noticed Turtle, that everything seems to be about either being Republican OR Democrat in your replies? It's always a case of being either one or the other, which is why instead of perpetuating those stereotypes I try to be fair and objective - so here's me as a mostly liberal independent standing in defense (on this occasion) of someone who I don't like, and don't agree with on just about everything.

I think a large part of the problem is that there is part of human nature LIKES people to be unfair to them so that they can be righteously indignant about it. Republicans like to be SO Republican as to garner dissent and then stand on the soapbox and proclaim to all how unfair and stereotyped they are. The exact same goes for Democrats...

It's a polarized system.

It's "us against them" no matter which side you subscribe to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

The Intercept - "Neoconservatives Declare War on Donald Trump":
https://theintercept.com/2016/02/29/neoconservatives-declare-war-on-donald-trump/

"He's a chaos candidate, and he'd be a chaos president," said Jeb Bush.

"Donald Trump's candidacy is a cancer on conservatism and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised, and discarded," said Rick Perry.

"Donald Trump is a delusional narcissist and an orange-faced windbag. A speck of dirt is way more qualified to be president," said Rand Paul.

"Donald Trump is a narcissist and he's an egomaniac," said Bobby Jindal.

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for ... He's the ISIL man of the year," said Lindsey Graham.

And, of course, you know what they say about men with small hands...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.