rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

turtlespeed

A fetus cannot get an ID card.
A fetus does not have to file a tax return (or have one filed on its behalf).
A fetus is not entitled to a tax deduction for its parents.
A fetus can't get a passport.
A fetus is neither born nor naturalized in the United States (see 14th Amendment).
A fetus can't own property.
A fetus can't get a Social Security number.

A person can do all of those things.

A lot of similarities to an illegal alien

:P

and dems are looking at finding ways to allow both to vote too

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

A fetus is neither born nor naturalized in the United States (see 14th Amendment).

Why not, dead people vote all the time, what better dead people than abortions, it's a win/win for the left.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

rehmwa

The fetus voting process would be quite challenging to create.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

The fetus voting process would be quite challenging to create.

Just give them names. Or numbers. You know they would vote democrat anyway, so why not include them.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

SkyDekker

You know they would vote democrat anyway,

The majority of fetuses would clearly vote Republican, specially first and second trimester ones.

Nope.they are too naive to be republicans at that point.

turtlespeed

The majority of fetuses would clearly vote Republican, specially first and second trimester ones.

Considering Democrats want to keep it legal to kill them and sell them for profit and Republicans want to protect their tender and loving souls.....the majority would be voting Republican.

Maybe I am biased towards Canadian fetuses, they would vote that way.

SkyDekker

Considering Democrats want to keep it legal to kill them and sell them for profit and Republicans want to protect their tender and loving souls.....the majority would be voting Republican.

Maybe I am biased towards Canadian fetuses, they would vote that way.

Canuckians are smarter in that regard, their aborted fetuses are smarter.

SkyDekker

Well wait just a minute...I thought republicans were notorious for voting against their own best interests?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

SkyDekker

but, won't they PLEASE think of the children

it would be perfect - let the left wing media call them "Anti-Child"

for parity - Fox would ignore them and focus on Hillary's e-mails

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

normiss

All good in Florida, just business as usual
B|
Including our idiotic Governor.
:S

Oh yeah the one who is involved in Health care right.. but is massively unaware of reality....of pregnancy and of womens bodies apparently

However, after the much-reported Planned Parenthood video debacle (read about that here), Gov. Rick Scott did what he always does: He jumped at the chance to get some publicity by insisting that Florida investigate Planned Parenthood's practices in the state. When the investigation was complete, AHCA accused Planned Parenthood of performing second-trimester abortions in violation of the law; only it seems AHCA and the state failed to take into consideration that the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, somewhat confusingly, actually include an additional two weeks to take into account how menstrual cycles work. The state accused Planned Parenthood of offering abortions during the second trimester ... something Planned Parenthood says it has not done.

In the health centers AHCA reported on we only perform first trimester abortions, which we measure according to accepted medical guidelines and in accordance with Florida regulations as up to 13 weeks and six days from a woman’s last menstrual cycle,” Laura Goodhue, executive director of the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, told the Wall Street Journal after the state announced its investigative findings. “This, as defined by rules, is still the first trimester. AHCA has never before indicated any different interpretation of this – including at inspections performed as recently as two weeks ago."

Not that we expect a medical fraudster to pay attention to things like that.

I'm floored!!
How the crap does the become a republican/democratic thing??
There are times ya'll make me want to stick a fork in my eye!!!
Dang dang dang!!

Holy smacks I need to make a jump!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I'm floored!!
Dang dang dang!!

Which group of politicians see it as their mission in life to defund Planned Parenthood again.... I must be missing the bi-partisan nature of this attempt to deceive the willing.

rushmc

I have made my views on abortion very very clear on this site.
So how far is far enough?

Planned Parenthood has more than crossed the line IMO

You have been warned

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/planned-parenthood-investigation-reportedly-shows-doctors-discussing-how-to-maximize-revenue-from-sale-of-fetal-tissue-graphic-footage/

Not the only place this story exists

Oh
Dont use the edited tape argument
The full lenghth videos are posted and available
3 have been shared
Up to 9 more coming supposedly
Planned Parenthood has filed suit to stop the release of anymore it is rumored.

No tax dollars should be going to this group
Period!

From the link

The new video also shows undercover footage of Dr. Savita Ginde, vice president and medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, who operates abortion clinics in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Nevada.

She was secretly videotaped in the Planned Parenthood pathology lab, where babies are taken after being aborted. She also talks about making money for body parts: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Turn about is fair play

Well, Planned Parenthood is not taking this lying down anymore. They are hard targeting vulnerable Republicans now in a volley of return fire. This statement regarding the legislative attacks was released by them recently, and details some information on who they are going after:

The ads will run in the home states of Sens. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.), all of whom face tough reelection races next year.

All four senators voted to advance legislation to defund Planned Parenthood. Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), who faces one of the toughest races next year, was the lone Republican senator to oppose the procedural motion, and he is not targeted in the ads. […]

“First Pat Toomey voted to defund Planned Parenthood—risking healthcare for millions of women,” the Pennsylvania ad says. “Now Republicans want to shut down the government—to block funding for Planned Parenthood. What would a shutdown mean for Pennsylvania?”

The ad then shows a veteran wondering about getting benefits and a senior worrying about Social Security checks.

“Tell Senator Toomey: Stand up for Planned Parenthood healthcare—not a government shutdown,” the ad ends.

promise5

I'm floored!!
Dang dang dang!!

See if you can find language like the following in the official Democratic party platform in any recent election. Then maybe you will comprehend.

Faithful to the "self-evident" truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children. We oppose using public revenues to promote or perform abortion or fund organizations which perform or advocate it and will not fund or subsidize health care which includes abortion coverage.

What does pro-abortion mean? Does it mean forcing abortions on people? Does it mean making it hard to get birth control in order to increase the number of abortions? I've really never figured that one out.

And I doubt that every single republican is anti-choice.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

What does pro-abortion mean? Does it mean forcing abortions on people? Does it mean making it hard to get birth control in order to increase the number of abortions? I've really never figured that one out.

And I doubt that every single republican is anti-choice.

Wendy P.

Those would be known as R I N O's

wmw999

What does pro-abortion mean?

I'd say that it's an indifference and lack of sensitivity for the child.

Clearly one can be pro choice, and still promote/advocate life rather than treating abortion as some type of normal medical procedure as if it's just a surgical cancer resection...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

***What does pro-abortion mean?

I'd say that it's an indifference and lack of sensitivity for the child.

Clearly one can be pro choice, and still promote/advocate life rather than treating abortion as some type of normal medical procedure as if it's just a surgical cancer resection...

So why would the GOP wish to bring millions of more mouths to feed into the world and then turn their back on those little children...

Let them pull themselves up by their bootstraps...

Trouble is they do not even have boots...

Pro lifers seem so interesting... except when those same people are usually in support of retroactive abortion thru WAR and death penalty and the lack of compassion for the poor.

promise5

Oh spare me!!!!
Not every single democrat is pro-abortion !!

I don't know anyone who's "pro abortion". I, and a lot of others, are in favor of the state keeping out of womens' reproductive decisions. The OFFICIAL GOP platform in recent elections has been anti choice with no exceptions for rape or incest. The stuff I quoted in italics came directly from the GOP platform. Hence the issue IS partisan, whether or not you choose to stick your head in the sand.