rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

I wonder what PETA would do if the same thing was being done to puppies and kittens . . . Oh, wait, you mean they already protest that?

Breeding animals specifically for research is not the same. But you knew that.

- Dan G

DanG

I wonder what PETA would do if the same thing was being done to puppies and kittens . . . Oh, wait, you mean they already protest that?

If PP has their way, they would absolutely do that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Snappy one-liner, but complete bullshit. Of course, you knew that, too.

I don't know that, and neither do you.

If this were anything whatsoever to do with any conservative agenda and/or big corp, or big oil, you would absolutely be questioning the motivations and methods, but you don't because you want them to succeed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I don't know that, and neither do you.

Good, at least you admit you were just spouting bullshit.

If this were anything whatsoever to do with any conservative agenda and/or big corp, or big oil, you would absolutely be questioning the motivations and methods, but you don't because you want them to succeed.

Maybe, it depends on how realistic the motivations were. PP breeding humans to make $150 off fetal tissue? Not very realistic.

- Dan G

turtlespeed

What a load of crap. Seriously, how are people supposed to have normal dialogue in a country where people believe PP would purposely "breed" people, so they can abort them to sell parts.

Are people honestly THAT retarded?

turtlespeed

"Oh yeah? Let's see you defend an entity when it hypothetically does a thing I think it's capable of."

As I said several pages ago, there are basically an infinite number of extremely offensive and imaginary activities that could be associated with a clinic that provides medical services to women. Consider my agreement and shared outrage to be equally imaginary as though I were hypothetically a reasonable person.

Anvilbrother

You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

Bullshit.

Like all Americans you're a hypocritical partisan hack.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

But according to Anvil I was speaking about a large number of people, so "all" only means "some", unlike if I was talking about a small number of people where "all" really means "all".

You don't like it, take it up with him - I didn't make up the rule;)

(Side note - you're usually much better than that at spotting satire! If you're having a tough day make sure you find time to unwind and relax this evening :)

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

But according to Anvil I was speaking about a large number of people, so "all" only means "some", unlike if I was talking about a small number of people where "all" really means "all".

You don't like it, take it up with him - I didn't make up the rule;)

(Side note - you're usually much better than that at spotting satire! If you're having a tough day make sure you find time to unwind and relax this evening :)

You may want to use ALL Ya'll... its a suthern thang...

jakee

***You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

Bullshit.

Like all Americans you're a hypocritical partisan hack.

Being a little rough and tumble on your buddies, Bill, and Paul, aren't you?

jakee

******No.

So they are, how did you put it, hypocritical partisan hacks?

No.

Then they must not be Americans then.

So, if these so called fetus's are born aborted alive, are you still ok with shipping them out for parts?

Or, whole in this case.......

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/25/new-anti-abortion-video-focuses-on-intact-specimens/?intcmp=hpbt4

Oh yeah, I mean, if you have intact cases, which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety,” Dyer says.

Chemicals used to kill the fetus in utero, such as digoxin, aren’t used for tissue procurement cases, according to CMP. If a fully intact fetus is delivered, the group explains, it is “likely to be a born-alive infant.”

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Chemicals used to kill the fetus in utero, such as digoxin, aren’t used for tissue procurement cases, according to CMP. If a fully intact fetus is delivered, the group explains, it is “likely to be a born-alive infant.”

Oh, well if CMP (anti-abortion activist group) says it is true, then it must be.

- Dan G

DanG

Oh, well if CMP (anti-abortion activist group) says it is true, then it must be.

Running out of space huh...
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

How far are you planning on stretching the meaning of specimen?

This is THE question you must ask yourself!
Abraham Lincoln