rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

kallend

***Oh spare me!!!!
Not every single democrat is pro-abortion !!

I don't know anyone who's "pro abortion". I, and a lot of others, are in favor of the state keeping out of womens' reproductive decisions.

I suppose that's fine for you, but you sure spend a lot of time ridiculing other behavior you don't like...Why is irresponsible gun storage more important to you than irresponsible birth control? Why is accidental child gun deaths more important to you than deliberate killing of one's progeny for no other reason than to eliminate a problem caused by one's one mistake?

Why not be a positive influential voice just as you are with all your other "humanistic" causes?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

looks like those hallucinations are haunting you after all, eh?:P

Nope.. not my thing.... BUT.... I do recognize people who are experiencing them.

Reality is a bitch.. but it is where I choose to live.... others.. it seems need things to avoid reality

Amazon

***looks like those hallucinations are haunting you after all, eh?:P

Nope.. not my thing.... BUT.... I do recognize people who are experiencing them.

Reality is a bitch..

especially when it's emotionally one-sided like yours...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

******looks like those hallucinations are haunting you after all, eh?:P

Reality is a bitch..

especially when it's emotionally one-sided like yours...

Have you looked up the meaning of "projection" ....................perhaps you should to prevent your falling into it.

Coreeece

******Oh spare me!!!!

I don't know anyone who's "pro abortion". I, and a lot of others, are in favor of the state keeping out of womens' reproductive decisions.

I suppose that's fine for you, but you sure spend a lot of time ridiculing other behavior you don't like...Why is irresponsible gun storage more important to you than irresponsible birth control?

Why are Republicans trying so hard to eliminate birth control for poor women and defund a major supplier?

I'm strongly in favor of birth control being required under health insurance even if some employers think the imaginary guy in the sky doesn't like it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Why are "some" is what you should have written. Trump has been on record as stating he supports helping women through the use of planned parenthood in a more limited aspect. He stated this when questioned about other GOP wanting to defund it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Why are "some" is what you should have written. Trump has been on record as stating he supports helping women through the use of planned parenthood in a more limited aspect. He stated this when questioned about other GOP wanting to defund it.

Maybe you should abide by your own advice.

Anvilbrother

My point was the raging liberals here are always saying BUSH was a dick for everything he did, but when Obama does the same thing you hear nothing.

Anvilbrother

Lets do the keystone line, and stop getting some 16% of our oil from the Persian gulf so liberals will stop crying that that is the only reason we are at war.

Anvilbrother

Why are none of you liberals outraged that a politician thinks things such as illegal voting and electing officials that would allow illegal voting is something to make a joke about?

Anvilbrother

Liberals respond so well to it I figured I would put it in terms you could understand.

Anvilbrother

I know all you liberals are just gonna click trump hop on alts, click trump again and be like oooohhhh see they do like trump they all voted for him here.......

Anvilbrother

But that wont matter you liberals are on a roll today getting away with labeling, and out right calling people racists.

Anvilbrother

Its pointed out many times to your face you are unfairly shitting on ron outside of the normal debating tactics of liberals.

Anvilbrother

Were just trying to keep up with the fake voters the Dems have been making the last 10 years.

Anvilbrother

Dems are CAUGHT advocating voter fraud many times.

I can see how you and your dems blind liberal hate cant see the difference though. Rage on libs

You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

So you are fine with a fair number of high profile candidates holding that position, just as long as it isn't all of them.

billvon

>Maybe you should abide by your own advice.

That's completely different. That's LIBERALS. They are all the same, like immigrants and blacks.

You forgot to add teabaggers and republitards
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***>Maybe you should abide by your own advice.

That's completely different. That's LIBERALS. They are all the same, like immigrants and blacks.

You forgot to add teabaggers and republitards

GAWD

I wish you could take the time to get the terminology correct at least.... Accuracy is an important tool in communicating a concept.

Anvilbrother

Lame attempt at weaseling.

kallend

***You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

Lame attempt at weaseling.

Lmao. Irony score 100000, you got the high score!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

rushmc

*********Hi rush,

Planned Parenthood has more than crossed the line IMO

And that is all it is; an opinion. Mine is substantially different than yours.

Have a good day,

Jerry Baumchen

So selling baby parts is ok with you

Ahhhhhh
Ok[:/]

Doesn't appear to be illegal.

You can't profit from the body parts, but midnight TV always tells me shipping and handling is extra.

Never mind that Jerry never said he was ok with it, just another strawman from rushmc.

Jerry is the one that set it up

They can sell at cost
Any profit made makes it illegal
But this is way deeper than just the money
It is a bunch of sick depraved people altering abortion processes to preserve ORGANS! (I thought all abortions just remove unviable tissue) to sell!

I wonder how much cash the one lady has put away toward her desired Lamborghini?

How do you feel about companies who PROFIT... from poisoning thousands of real honest to goodness human beings... who were born .... and who are just trying to live? Have you ever walked into a hospital to see a friend and see people who are dying of all sorts of things like cancer. How much of our country has been polluted for the PROFIT of a few... the ones who have convinced the compassionate conservatives that the EPA has to be defunded... and shut down. Their crime.. fining polluters ... companies who do care squat about the people downwind getting cancer trying to just live and not die lingering deaths... after voting for their billionaires bought and paid for politicians who are trying to eradicate those tasked with e trying to protect all those unborn future generations.

SkyDekker

***You see that was opinion on an unlimited number of people so it could be subjectively stated you were trying to state facts about a small <18 number of canidates where facts and sources can be determined.. Just like you tried to say ALL canidates were in favor of supporting the 10 year old to keep the rape baby. When I challenged you on it you could not provide a source and would not face it.

So you are fine with a fair number of high profile candidates holding that position, just as long as it isn't all of them.

See Huckster Run... Run Huckster Run

How do you feel about companies who PROFIT... from poisoning thousands of real honest to goodness human

You are being real vague here, who are you exactly talking about?

If you are talking about chemical companies then from should be changed to while. I doubt any chemical company is getting paid to intentionally poison people in the manner you have typed that.

If you are talking about pharmaceutical companies using chemicals and such to kill cancer then duh thats how that works.

kallend

*********Oh spare me!!!!

I suppose that's fine for you, but you sure spend a lot of time ridiculing other behavior you don't like...Why is irresponsible gun storage more important to you than irresponsible birth control?

Why are Republicans trying so hard to eliminate birth control for poor women and defund a major supplier?

I'm strongly in favor of birth control being required under health insurance even if some employers think the imaginary guy in the sky doesn't like it.

They are not

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/court-removes-injunction-center-medical-progress-immediately-releases-8th-shocking-planned-parenthood-video
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

************Oh spare me!!!!

They are not

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/court-removes-injunction-center-medical-progress-immediately-releases-8th-shocking-planned-parenthood-video

Very edited, but very disturbing.

So PP doesn't make a profit ??

No matter what your moral position on abortion is PP is an organization run by people dedicated to helping women. I understand that you and others consider abortion murder. But you need to understand that at least as many people, plus the United States constitution disagree with you.

Despite the honesty of your feelings, PP is not run or operated by evil people. You are not wrong, but neither are they. A fetus is definitely a beginning form of human life. So is an unfertilized egg, or a sperm cell. It's only a disagreement over where to draw the line. The law in your country, and most western countries, leaves it up to the woman to decide.

You can and should work on changing that fact if you are certain of yourself. But please, don't assume that the people who are on the other side of this very difficult issue are merely evil profiteers. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are many far easier ways to make money. Calling PP out for profiting on misery is almost obscene.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

So PP doesn't make a profit ??

No matter what your moral position on abortion is PP is an organization run by people dedicated to helping women. I understand that you and others consider abortion murder. But you need to understand that at least as many people, plus the United States constitution disagree with you.

Despite the honesty of your feelings, PP is not run or operated by evil people. You are not wrong, but neither are they. A fetus is definitely a beginning form of human life. So is an unfertilized egg, or a sperm cell. It's only a disagreement over where to draw the line. The law in your country, and most western countries, leaves it up to the woman to decide.

You can and should work on changing that fact if you are certain of yourself. But please, don't assume that the people who are on the other side of this very difficult issue are merely evil profiteers. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are many far easier ways to make money. Calling PP out for profiting on misery is almost obscene.

Are you saying that you are not cynical of their motivations because you agree with what they represent, or that it is impossible that there would be corrupt people in the organization.

I'm saying both sides in the battle over abortion rights are honest people with good points. The whole thing with PP is just a side show. They are under attack not because anything to do with fetal tissue, but because they support choice for women. And they dare to actually provide the abortions to those who both want and are entitled to them. Let's be honest about what the fight is over.

There are corrupt people everywhere. In government, in churches, and in PP. But overall PP, government and churches are mostly run by good people with decent motivations.

For the record, I do support women having a choice. But I understand the reason some people oppose it. I don't understand why many of those people hate.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

I'm saying both sides in the battle over abortion rights are honest people with good points. The whole thing with PP is just a side show. They are under attack not because anything to do with fetal tissue, but because they support choice for women. And they dare to actually provide the abortions to those who both want and are entitled to them. Let's be honest about what the fight is over.

There are corrupt people everywhere. In government, in churches, and in PP. But overall PP, government and churches are mostly run by good people with decent motivations.

For the record, I do support women having a choice. But I understand the reason some people oppose it. I don't understand why many of those people hate.

I wonder what PETA would do if the same thing was being done to puppies and kittens . . . Oh, wait, you mean they already protest that?:o

But for some reason, the same argument, about animal testing isn't good enough for humans.