rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

promise5

So you can't be an atheist and believe life begins at conception ??
:P

Just remember. The so called pro choice crowd need to dehumanize this emerging life. They do not want to live with thier position otherwise
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

promise5

I'm sorry but I resent your statement. You don't know my personal history so maybe before you make such statements you should take the time to learn it.

I think you need to take your own advice.

Too bad.

I resent people who think they have the right to tell a pregnant woman what she may or may not do with her own body.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

promise5

But this is also about the ILLEGAL practice of selling human body parts.
That's against the law.

Well, some LIARS claimed that illegal activities were involved. It appears that they were being deliberately misleading, however.

promise5

So you don't have a problem with a pregnant woman drinking or smoking or doing drugs ??

I have no say in the matter. It's none of my business. AND IT'S NONE OF YOURS EITHER.

Keep your nose out of other womens' genitalia.

promise5

People also have opinions that when you reach a certain age you're no longer useful to society so those people should be assisted to die.

It's not about opinions.
If you don't like the use of the term "baby" then use human fetus. No matter what term you use, it doesn't give someone the right to kill it and then sell the body parts.

Yes.... I am one of those old people who voted in two different states to die with dignity if I so choose.

It is my life. It is MY business and not yours.

What you want to do with your life and YOUR vagina is your business

But on no circumstances should you have any say what so ever with what I do with mine.:|:|

Never had my nose anywhere near it.
But then why have laws at all??
I mean if someone wants to kill someone no matter the age or reason society should just mind their own business.

Keep your nose out of everyone's business.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Never had my nose anywhere near it.
But then why have laws at all??
I mean if someone wants to kill someone no matter the age or reason society should just mind their own business.

Keep your nose out of everyone's business.

I was waiting for the "at what age is it a person" bomb to drop. Another can of worms, you have opened.

promise5

I'm sorry but I resent your statement. You don't know my personal history so maybe before you make such statements you should take the time to learn it.

I think you need to take your own advice.

You make sweeping generalizations about pregnancies and other women, but get uptight when it comes to you. All of a sudden we need to know your history and what you have been through?

promise5

I believe before you tell someone to go talk to someone about a subject you should take the time to know who your talking to.

Yet you have no problem telling all women who get pregnant, however it happened and whatever condition the baby/fetus is, to just suck it up and have the baby....or you just shouldn't have gotten pregnant.

But in your particular case we have to get to know you....

You don't see how those two stances are quite a bit different?

I see it as I've spent time discussing the issue and knowing who I was talking to at the time.
How much time have you spent ?
Ever been to a support group?
Sat on a hotline?
Just to name a few things.
Believe me I tried.

Heck Johnny I get over things pretty quick.
I can resent a statement but not hold it personally against the person. I just don't get into the calling names and all that. It's just SC !

Plus really it's not like they're my twin. :P

Believe me I tried.

That sounds like you want us to take the time to get to know you. How much time have you taken to get to know us, to understand why we think the way we do?

Opinions are exactly that, and everyone has them, and people are WAY too varied for one person's opinion to be across-the-board applicable to someone else.

Finding the spaces in between them is what lawmakers are supposed to do, after discussing the matter with their constituents, and with each other. The fact that a system works for one group doesn't mean it's instantly applicable to everyone. Many Amish don't use electricity or send their kids to school past eighth grade, and it's a successful society. Even our system has plenty of space where it just doesn't work for some individuals.

Wendy P.

promise5

I see it as I've spent time discussing the issue and knowing who I was talking to at the time.
How much time have you spent ?
Ever been to a support group?
Sat on a hotline?
Just to name a few things.

To use your logic:

I don't care what situation you have been in or what your history is. Your own fault for getting yourself into it. Deal with it.

promise5

I believe before you tell someone to go talk to someone about a subject you should take the time to know who your talking to.

So are you going to tell everyone about it so we can keep talking or do you want to keep it to yourself in which case we all have to shut up?

(Oh BTW, I'm curious - how much do you know about the relevant history of everyone else in this thread? Did you send everyone PMs to ask what their personal stake was before you jumped in with your opinion? I'm going to guess that no, of course you didn't:S)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

promise5

You have stirred up the shit storm radicals now!!!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I believe before you tell someone to go talk to someone about a subject you should take the time to know who your talking to.

You have stirred up the shit storm radicals now!!!

Minding your own business and letting others mind theirs. What a radical idea.

It's SC why would I tell anyone to shut up? Unless of course it was a personal attack on someone else. But even then I think it's a more " grow the heck up" type of thing.

As far as pming others again where did I tell anyone to go talk to so and so? I didn't.
Believe me I tried.