rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

normiss

Head back in the sand then?
:S

From the article I linked:

The right for a woman to make her own reproductive choices should be a given. That right is continuously challenged by misogynistic, anti-choice, Republican lawmakers. They seem to have nothing better to do with our tax money. Those same rights are also continuously challenged by religious extremists, who wish to subjugate and control the bodies, minds, and lives of women.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

So it seems that the field of GOP candidates all seem to be agreeing that if a 10 year old girl is raped, that the government should force her to take the pregnancy to term and give birth.

Not only a war on women, but a war on young girls too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

So it seems that the field of GOP candidates all seem to be agreeing that if a 10 year old girl is raped, that the government should force her to take the pregnancy to term and give birth.

Not only a war on women, but a war on young girls too.

Really ALL of them? Provide a source on that.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>So it seems that the field of GOP candidates all seem to be agreeing that if a
>10 year old girl is raped, that the government should force her to take the
>pregnancy to term and give birth.

I've only seen Walker, Huckabee and Santorum claim that so far. Who else?

(And of course remember what Todd Akin said - "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.")

I haven't read everyone's post but I'm just shocked this is a debate at all!! That anyone could say that what us going on in those video is ok just amazes me. My goodness I watched the videos. Did you see the little arm the tech picked up!! The leg with the tiny foot!!! Then how disgusting to say "oh it's a boy!" Them " yeah this was a twin"!!!
Then to hear the cracking of the skull to say the eyes are usually intact.
My goodness people where is your sense of what's right !!!!!
Where is your compassion on these tiny babies being torn apart and then pieces sold. Disgusting!!!!
Spare me the " it's just a glob of cells!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Amazon

******O promote abortions.....in fact i think in some cases it should be retroactive.

And the tolerance of the left shows it ugly head yet again

You PRO BIRTH types are not PRO LIFE....... you support war... and all the other goodies that the GOP loves and supports.

YOU personally support denial of climate change which is a major factor in killing more and more people every year because more heat has been placed into the atmosphere and ocean and the results of that are GLOBAL and the storms generated... well the energy has to go somewhere( Its a physics thing)....... YOU support air pollution that kills thousands of your fellow Americans... for your own personal profit... as well as OBSCENE profits for your masters... so what are a few thousand lives of those downwind of your coal fired generation stations.

So what does that say about you in the ULTRA right wing of the GOP that is trying to silence anyone not in lockstep with your beliefs and actions.

I think those with this affliction are on the fast track ... a slippery slope to HELL.

You PRO ABORTION types are not PRO CHOICE....you support prostitution and strip clubs that influence sex trade, along with all the other goodies the DEMS love and support while shouting "war against women!"

You personally support denial of the war on terror which is a major factor in killing more and more people every year because more Islamic extremists have been placed into the atmosphere and ocean and the results of that are GLOBAL and the storms generated...well the hate has to go somewhere (it's a religious thing)......YOU support abortion that kills millions of your fellow Americans...for your own personal mistake...as well as OBSCENE profits for aborted infant body parts....so what are a few million lives if it makes your life more tolerable.

So what does that say about you in the ULTRA left wing of the DEMS that is trying to silence anyone not in lockstep with your beliefs and action.

I think those with this affliction are on the fast track....a slippery slope to....WELL, you said it, not me...

See how that works? See how fucking pointless?

But hey, it feels good, eh?

Cheers!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

promise5

I haven't read everyone's post but I'm just shocked this is a debate at all!! That anyone could say that what us going on in those video is ok just amazes me. My goodness I watched the videos. Did you see the little arm the tech picked up!! The leg with the tiny foot!!! Then how disgusting to say "oh it's a boy!" Them " yeah this was a twin"!!!
Then to hear the cracking of the skull to say the eyes are usually intact.
My goodness people where is your sense of what's right !!!!!
Where is your compassion on these tiny babies being torn apart and then pieces sold. Disgusting!!!!
Spare me the " it's just a glob of cells!

Oh, no no no...that's not how it works, dear. As always, abortion is one of the big dividing issues. If the libs back down in any way, it could be perceived as a weakness that would cost them the election...besides, who wants to associate themselves with those engaged in the war on women? Certainly not cowards, eh?

You do realize that will happen whether or not the fetus is used for medical purposes, right?

The question is - do you want those "tiny babies" used to save other tiny babies, or do you just want their bodies thrown in the trash to decay?

(Related question - did you ever get a measles vaccine? Did your kids?)

War on women?? Oh spare me that one. Not one woman has ever gotten pregnant by herself.
It's the war on babies plain and simple and if we look into the history of PP it was a war on minorities. Why is this never brought up in argument?
Also if you want to use the silly war on women slogan then they dang well better be only aborting the females.
Believe me I tried.

Not to be sarcastic but. They do not just use these "parts" to save other tiny babies.
Why not make it a straight across the board law. Once your dead your body is to be used to save other people your age.
Period. Want to save a 5 year boy then study/use all the 5 year old boy bodies from those that have died. And so on.

As far as using them I don't want them used at all. I don't want there to be 1 single abortion.
Believe me I tried.

>Not to be sarcastic but. They do not just use these "parts" to save other tiny
>babies.

They use them for vaccine development, for Alzheimer's research, for research into curing Huntington's and Parkinson's disease, and for some kinds of blindness among other things.

The polio vaccine alone, developed with fetal tissue, has saved hundreds of thousands - many of them babies. (As a hint of how badly this affected babies, it was also known as "infantile paralysis" when it was more common. Thank goodness you have to Google it nowadays to know what it is.)

So if you have benefited from the polio vaccine - thank a donor who donated her fetus to save hundreds of thousands of lives.

>Want to save a 5 year boy then study/use all the 5 year old boy bodies from
>those that have died.

Would the videos of them cutting the 5 year old to pieces, making comments about how "that looks like we'll get some good bowel from this one! Don't use the bone saw - want to save the eyes" be any easier to watch? I doubt it.

>As far as using them I don't want them used at all. I don't want there to be 1
>single abortion.

OK but that's a different argument. Abortion is legal, and will occur with or without it being legal. The question isn't "should we abort fetuses to use them for research?" The question is "once the fetus is aborted, should we throw it away or use it to save others?" I'd prefer it be used to save others, if the mother consents and the rules concerning fetal tissue use are followed.

promise5

It's the war on babies plain and simple and if we look into the history of PP it was a war on minorities. Why is this never brought up in argument?

Ben Carson has brought it up recently in discussions about planned parenthood's founder and her association with eugenics...black lives matter, eh?

>Ben Carson has brought it up recently in discussions about planned
>parenthood's founder and her association with eugenics . . .

Ben Carson? The doctor who used fetal tissue to help get himself published? Yep, it would be interesting to find out how his "war on babies" helped his career.

How about not get pregnant ??
There's a thought. In the U.S. We have free access to how many different kinds of birth control.

Don't want to carry a "fetus" then don't get pregnant.
Hhhhhhmmm seems simple enough.
Believe me I tried.

billvon

>Ben Carson has brought it up recently in discussions about planned
>parenthood's founder and her association with eugenics . . .

Ben Carson? The doctor who used fetal tissue to help get himself published? Yep, it would be interesting to find out how his "war on babies" helped his career.

As long as it were white babies, eh?

>How about not get pregnant ?

Hard to make sure that happens after you are raped (to use one example.) In some countries, ten year olds who are raped are forced to carry the fetus to term. Fortunately we're a bit more compassionate than that.

>In the U.S. We have free access to how many different kinds of birth control.

Agreed. And one of the best ways to prevent abortions is to make sure that that free access continues. Unfortunately a great many people are fighting that access.

billvon

>As long as it were white babies, eh?

Sad that you have to make it about race. (On the plus side, Al Sharpton does need more supporters . . . . .)

sigh, I guess the joke went over your head...oh well, your loss.

So abortion is a type of birth control??
Dang!!
Please spare me the 10 year old rape victim crap!
How many abortions in the U.S. We're preformed on 10 year old rape victims?
Why not carry to term? Because it might've emotionally damaging ? As if having an abortion some how makes being raped better?
Seperate the pregnancy from the rape. Make something positive come out of something so horrific and damaging.
Ask anyone that has adopted a baby that was conceived through rape and see if it was a negative.
Talk to women that have gone on to love children that were conceived through rape if it was a mistake to not have an abortion.
In cases of rape, adoption is a better choice then abortion.
Believe me I tried.