rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

"If she uses the excess revenue to give herself a bonus or dividends and then buys a Lamborghini, that is ILLEGAL"

I'm unsure of that one...ever notice what credit unions do with EOY excess?
Fat fucking bonuses. Well, bonuses anyway, I suppose you could use them for anything, even a Lambo.

normiss

"If she uses the excess revenue to give herself a bonus or dividends and then buys a Lamborghini, that is ILLEGAL"

I'm unsure of that one...ever notice what credit unions do with EOY excess?
Fat fucking bonuses. Well, bonuses anyway, I suppose you could use them for anything, even a Lambo.

I'm not sure about credit unions. Personally I think the entire banking industry is about as corrupt as it gets...

Even large banks that aren't non-profit changed their charter to a Sub-S corporation model... why? To avoid paying corporate income tax. >:(

There seems to be an interesting article about credit union tax status here:
http://thefinancialbrand.com/16153/why-credit-unions-have-a-tax-exemption/

Hmmmm

They must not have a good idea what thier so called costs really are then.....

When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>I have no problem with research

OK. So you have no problem with the basics of what planned parenthood is doing. If you think they should not profit from that, then I agree. So far I have seen no evidence that they are making a profit.

Are we getting closer?

Ginde implies that PPRM’s lawyer, Kevin Paul, is helping the affiliate skirt the fetal tissue law: “He’s got it figured out that he knows that even if, because we talked to him in the beginning, you know, we were like, ‘We don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’” The buyers ask, “And you feel confident that they’re building those layers?” to which Ginde replies, “I’m confident that our Legal will make sure we’re not put in that situation.”

Abraham Lincoln

Do I really need to explain this to you or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Of course they want to make as much money as possible.
That lets them expand their business and provide more of their services. I'd do the same. If one business model is more profitable than another then I'd change it. I'd also alter it from client to client depending on their needs.

That Planned Parenthood is trying to make profit does not make them bad. It doesn't make what they're doing illegal.

Do remember also that you're watching a highly edited video, released by people with an agenda. Try and keep some skepticism when taking direct quotes from it - it'd be easy to take them out of context.

Putting anything that isn't pro-choice in this forum is just asking for a beating. It is cool however that all of the pro-choice drumbeaters managed to have a mom that didn't abort them.B|

I was lucky enough to be born in 1958 when abortion wasn't so prevalent. I was adopted at 6 months. Today I'd be someone's science experiment and yet I'm conflicted on the issue.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Putting anything that isn't pro-choice in this forum is just asking for a beating. It is cool however that all of the pro-choice drumbeaters managed to have a mom that didn't abort them.B|

I was lucky enough to be born in 1958 when abortion wasn't so prevalent. I was adopted at 6 months. Today I'd be someone's science experiment and yet I'm conflicted on the issue.

I expected no less.

That is why the topic was not posted here early when the story broke

But they do not intimidate me. No matter how hard the try

Yoink. This point is not aimed at you as you have been making an argument from a speicific point of view. Thank you. I still do not agree. If you are selling to cover costs you have an obligation to know what those costs are in this case. PP clear does not care about that. And why should they. They get over $500 million tax dollars

And I am conflicted on the issue too and I have spelled that out very clearly here more than once before.

But tax dollars should not be used to support an abortion industry
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

You're going to force the movement of his goal posts.
Again.
:|

:D

Tell me
What goals have been moved?
Abraham Lincoln

I get it that you believe you are Pro Life... yet most of what passes for that in the GOP does not measure up....

of note....

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is." Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B.

normiss

"But tax dollars should not be used to support an abortion industry "

As Bill explained to you, which you summarily ignored and dismissed, they aren't.

Bullshit
That is what PP said
And they are now proven to be liars

We were also told Obamcare would not use tax dollars for aboritons
We now know that is a lie too
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

and there go the goal posts....
:S:S:S

Peace out, I need to find some turbo parts.
:)

LMFOA

Run away

run away

:D
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

I'm not running, I just have life to do.
I'm tired of debating with you, it's entirely one sided.
You have lost touch with reality and it's just silly.
Enjoy it.

No
I am ignoring YOUR fanstisy world reality

And I do enjoy my life

It is a good one

Oh

and you never did debate me

It is funny that you think you did:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Now you're calling it "revenue".
Get your story straight!
:S

No no no

I have been calling it revenue since I posted the story about PP's own report and that is what PP called it.

No, you called it profit. Jesus man, you call yourself a republican and you don't know the difference?

Talk about denile:S

I'm starting to wonder about senile...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

billvon

>I was lucky enough to be born in 1958 when abortion wasn't so prevalent.

And I know some friends of mine who were lucky to have the choice when presented with a fetus with thanatophoric dysplasia.

I've never had an issue with abortions when the health of the mother is a factor.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***>I was lucky enough to be born in 1958 when abortion wasn't so prevalent.

And I know some friends of mine who were lucky to have the choice when presented with a fetus with thanatophoric dysplasia.

I've never had an issue with abortions when the health of the mother is a factor.

You just described most late term abortions and the Pro- Birth advocates know it.