rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

***Ah. So you believe that clinics are coercing women into having abortions to sell their fetal parts?

No.
OK. So those abortions are going to happen anyway. Given that, would you rather the fetuses be thrown out or used to save others?

For example, the polio vaccine was developed using fetal kidney cells. Would the world be a better place today if we had not developed the polio vaccine?

rushmc

***Hi rush,

Planned Parenthood has more than crossed the line IMO

And that is all it is; an opinion. Mine is substantially different than yours.

Have a good day,

Jerry Baumchen

So selling baby parts is ok with you

Ahhhhhh
Ok[:/]

They are not baby parts. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

Fetus also has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your needs either.

rushmc

It is a bunch of sick depraved people altering abortion processes to preserve ORGANS! (I thought all abortions just remove unviable tissue) to sell!

Yup, just like when somebody croaks they discuss how best to preserve the organs for donation.

Since the aborted tissue is not viable, it can be traded for research.

I am a little confused though. You tend to rant a rave about how the government should be run as a business. Now this process is being run as a business and you are all bent out of shape.

Let me guess, you want to make sure legislation is passed to ensure this is completely illegal and no longer in a grey zone?

Your attempt at mind reading fails you as per usual

You should really give up trying as you consistently are wrong

But this is your attempt at diversion, I know I know

The only thing I want?

Enforce the federal law against making profit selling baby parts and
No federal tax dollars for Planned Parenthood

Very simple oh misguided one

They are not baby parts. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

Fetus also has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your needs either.

rushmc

***:D

I'm still trying to understand the "slippery slope" part of the title too.

Abortion is ok, whats next?

Oh

Selling baby organs for profit

Now that is one hell of business to be in dont you think?

Again
I want FEDERAL money out of it
Period

They are not baby organs. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

rushmc

So selling baby parts is ok with you

Human tissue is used in research all the time. You and your kind are merely trying to spin an ordinary non issue to try and make it support your narrow moral beliefs. I support your right to your beliefs, but there is no smoke, let alone fire here.

So to answer you question, yes, it is OK to provide fetal tissue to genuine researchers on a cost recovery basis. Legal too.

My kind?:D:D

Fucking funny shit dude!

Anyway

I know about tissue and research so your high horse failed you

As for my narrow moral beliefs? Damn right I am entitled to them

But the videos show for profits dealings

So now, "you and your kind" will try and spin this to support your wide open moral beliefs

And yes, you are entitled to your beliefs up until the point babies are murdered for profit!

They are murdering babies. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

rushmc

I think there is a small segment of the US military that are sick and depraved people. perhaps we should defund the entire US military for the same logic no?

Are they selling baby parts?

rushmc

*********>I am not tallking about normal procedures
>I am talking about very late term abortions where the process is altered to
>preseve the profit making parts they salvage

If those organs can save others? I am all for changing the process to save lives.

To kill some to save some you mean

I could share your outrage if Planned Parenthood was the decision maker with regards to the abortion, but that isn't the case.

Outrage? No, more like disgust

Aimed at anyone who would support selling baby organs for profit

Any anyone who would support such actions

They are not baby organs. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

rushmc

***OK, then how about organ donation from babies and children who die in accidents? The hospital will make money from the surgery.

How about hospitals making money off blood that was donated by people who thought it was going directly to someone who needed it?

If the deaths, donations, and, yes, abortions are going to happen anyway, is it better to get the most good from something bad, or simply to waste it?

Wendy P.

None of your example deal with killed babies
And somehow I dont think you think so either

They are not killing babies. Baby has a specific legal and medical definition. you do not get to redefine it to suit your own needs.

DanG

So you think all organ donation should be outlawed?

Disgusting and sad.

One again your mind reading fails you

You should really stop embarasing yourself
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

I was just doing the same thing you've been doing this whole thread. How's it feel?

But you didnt

But then, I do not think you can really understand what is going on here because you are blinded by your support of abortion

NOTE:

Not once, in this thread, or anywhere else I have advocated to make abortion illegal

Planned Parenthood is a for profit company getting millions of dollars that we know of from the federal government

They are increasing said profit by butchering up babies to sell parts

Liberals SCREAM about corp welfare but since this supports a liberal idol you turn a blind eye

Very telling about the moral depravity that is the support of a company called Planned Parenthood
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I was just doing the same thing you've been doing this whole thread. How's it feel?

But you didnt

But then, I do not think you can really understand what is going on here because you are blinded by your support of abortion

NOTE:

Not once, in this thread, or anywhere else I have advocated to make abortion illegal

Planned Parenthood is a for profit company getting millions of dollars that we know of from the federal government

They are increasing said profit by butchering up babies to sell parts

Liberals SCREAM about corp welfare but since this supports a liberal idol you turn a blind eye

Very telling about the moral depravity that is the support of a company called Planned Parenthood

Making abortion more attractive every day.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A. Late term abortions are generally only legal due to medical necessity, so these abortions are going to happen anyway.
B. They are not selling the organs at a profit.
C. They are not a for profit organization.
D. The money they get from the government does not go towards abortion services.

You're outraged at things which aren't real.

- Dan G

DanG

A. Late term abortions are generally only legal due to medical necessity, so these abortions are going to happen anyway.
D. The money they get from the government does not go towards abortion services.

You are wrong on all 4 counts
Abraham Lincoln

PP is a non profit. From Wikipedia:

"Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), commonly shortened to Planned Parenthood, is the U.S. affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and one of its larger members. PPFA is a non-profit organization that provides reproductive health and maternal and child health services. "

See here for more information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

PP is a non profit. From Wikipedia:

"Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), commonly shortened to Planned Parenthood, is the U.S. affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and one of its larger members. PPFA is a non-profit organization that provides reproductive health and maternal and child health services. "

See here for more information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood

Again
i know what they call themselves
Abraham Lincoln

headoverheels

******Who's "killing kids"?
WTH are you on about?
:S

I would call late third term abortions murder

You?

How many of those are done per year in the US?

Between 8700 and 11,000 depending on who's report you read

http://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+late+term+abortions+per+year&go=Submit+Query&qs=bs&form=QBRE
Abraham Lincoln

Again

So why do you tell lies about them when you make your arguments? Why can't you stick to an honest truthful version?

If abortion offends you, I can respect that. I disagree with you, but I can understand your position.

Ranting on about PP being evil is just silly. PP is truly a non-profit doing good work. Some of their patients decide to donate tissue to researchers, and when they do PP charges a handling fee in the $150 dollar range. There is nothing wrong with that. It's a wonderful selfless thing that good people are doing to help other good people.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Again

So why do you tell lies about them when you make your arguments? Why can't you stick to an honest truthful version?

If abortion offends you, I can respect that. I disagree with you, but I can understand your position.

Ranting on about PP being evil is just silly. PP is truly a non-profit doing good work. Some of their patients decide to donate tissue to researchers, and when they do PP charges a handling fee in the $150 dollar range. There is nothing wrong with that. It's a wonderful selfless thing that good people are doing to help other good people.

I am not lieing
Thats why

Left-wing activists are indignant at obscene oil company profits, hefty CEO bonuses, and sweet golden parachutes -- but what about expansion of the No. 1 violator of human rights in the United States?

No, it's not Dick Cheney and the CIA. It's Planned Parenthood. The abortion giant took home $85 million in "excess of revenue over expenses" (a nifty way of saying profits) and had an operating budget of over $1 billion for the 2007-2008 fiscal year, according to its latest annual report. Included in that budget was $350 million in "government grants and contracts" (an equally nifty way of saying your tax dollars). An increase in the number of abortions performed helped fuel the profits.

http://spectator.org/articles/41706/profitable-nonprofit
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***A. Late term abortions are generally only legal due to medical necessity, so these abortions are going to happen anyway.

You are wrong on all 4 counts

Prove it.

Start with the profit they are making on "selling baby parts".

What is the cost of these "baby parts" and what is the revenue they get from them?