rushmc

Planned Parenthood and the term "slippery slope" .

Hi Wendy,

I am 'responding' to you, not to argue, but because I think we are of the same thinking.

about organ donation

One of our own: Dan Poynter

http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Poynters-Transplant-Handbook-Patients-ebook/dp/B00GEKQWNE

' Written from a patient’s point of view . . .'

He is alive only because of stem cell research. If anyone wants to read more, get Googling.

rushmc doesn't like abortions; OK. But the Supreme Court made it legal; end of discussion.

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

Planned Parenthood has more than crossed the line IMO

And that is all it is; an opinion. Mine is substantially different than yours.

Have a good day,

Jerry Baumchen

So, you agree with the highest bidder pitch and marketing for fetus or zygote tissue?

What's next, under aged teens getting pregnant so they can get a government check for their unborn child? Well, I guess that does make sense, Miss Me jeans are pretty expensive.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Hi rush,

Have a good day,

Jerry Baumchen

So, you agree with the highest bidder pitch and marketing for fetus or zygote tissue?

What's next, under aged teens getting pregnant so they can get a government check for their unborn child? Well, I guess that does make sense, Miss Me jeans are pretty expensive.:S

You might have a point if you were as vociferous in your disdain for CORPORATE and VERY RICH Farmers WELFARE and not your obvious disdain for what you perceive as welfare queens... the real welfare queens are corporations... especially those that build billion dollar weapons systems that the services do not want.:S

You know there is no auction, and you know that PP only charges a cost recovery fee for handling the research material. PP did not go looking for sales. These agents of deception came to them and lied about being researchers in need of the tissue. Why are you trying to make it sound like something it is not? Do you perhaps have a problem with a different aspect of this story?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Amazon

******Hi rush,

Have a good day,

Jerry Baumchen

You might have a point if you were as vociferous in your disdain for CORPORATE and VERY RICH Farmers WELFARE and not your obvious disdain for what you perceive as welfare queens... the real welfare queens are corporations... especially those that build billion dollar weapons systems that the services do not want.:S

Stay on target there cupcake, I don't equat corporate welfare to killing of innocent children for money. Yeah yeah, you'll come back with something about the latest wars, so I'll insert " on US soil", as if killing the kids should ever be acceptable for profit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

gowlerk

You know there is no auction, and you know that PP only charges a cost recovery fee for handling the research material. PP did not go looking for sales. These agents of deception came to them and lied about being researchers in need of the tissue. Why are you trying to make it sound like something it is not? Do you perhaps have a problem with a different aspect of this story?

I'm not sure you understand the story and are not using your best judgement on decifering the meanings behind what you have watched, if you did, in fact watch the entire unedited version.

turtlespeed

I'm not sure you understand the story and are not using your best judgement on decifering the meanings behind what you have watched, if you did, in fact watch the entire unedited version.

So then, in which part of the video is the auction, or the highest bidder discussed?The video shows medical professionals discussing things they do in their jobs in rather coarse terms. It doesn't show any move to auction parts to the highest bidder. You are making that up.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

So then, in which part of the video is the auction, or the highest bidder discussed?The video shows medical professionals discussing things they do in their jobs in rather coarse terms. It doesn't show any move to auction parts to the highest bidder. You are making that up.

Title of the article, did you find it to be untrue?

PLANNED PARENTHOOD INVESTIGATION REPORTEDLY SHOWS DOCTORS DISCUSSING HOW TO MAXIMIZE REVENUE FROM SALE OF FETAL TISSUE *GRAPHIC FOOTAGE*

turtlespeed

PLANNED PARENTHOOD INVESTIGATION REPORTEDLY SHOWS DOCTORS DISCUSSING HOW TO MAXIMIZE REVENUE FROM SALE OF FETAL TISSUE *GRAPHIC FOOTAGE*

So.... You believe in propaganda usage.. if it agree's with your world view... and the truth is suspect... based on the lying POS who was doing everything he could to illicit something he could use....

Amazon

So.... You believe in propaganda usage.. if it agree's with your world view... and the truth is suspect... based on the lying POS who was doing everything he could to illicit something he could use....

Like your hero, Michael Moore does?

turtlespeed

Not my hero.. but in your world view I guess you believe that kind of tripe.

Amazon

Not my hero.. but in your world view I guess you believe that kind of tripe.

Are you saying you never once touted his works?

normiss

Who's "killing kids"?
WTH are you on about?
:S

I would call late third term abortions murder

You?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>So, you agree with the highest bidder pitch and marketing for fetus or zygote tissue?

No. But using that tissue to save another child's life, instead of throwing it out, seems like a good idea.

As long as a profit is involved and a baby is not born all is good
Abraham Lincoln

>As long as a profit is involved and a baby is not born all is good

No, those aren't the issue. The abortion is going to happen anyway, and as others have pointed out, the profit is not the issue. What does matter is that other children are helped, rather than just throwing the fetus away.

Why is it important to you to let those organs rot?

billvon

>As long as a profit is involved and a baby is not born all is good

No, those aren't the issue. The abortion is going to happen anyway, and as others have pointed out, the profit is not the issue. What does matter is that other children are helped, rather than just throwing the fetus away.

Why is it important to you to let those organs rot?

I do not buy that an abortion is gong to happen anyway

And you got the Hillary Clinton line down too

"At this point, what does it matter?":(
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>I do not buy that an abortion is gong to happen anyway

Ah. So you believe that clinics are coercing women into having abortions to sell their fetal parts?

No. But they make is free a easy using gov money.

But let me use your logic in another example.
People are going to die anyway. Electricity is known to save lives. So we should not limit electrical out put of a plant for environmental reasons because are going to die anyway
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

You call it chicken salad for all I care.

I'm just glad that it is legal.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) Another, 'I'm taking my ball & going home.'

Not surprised.

On either count
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Hi rush,

You call it chicken salad for all I care.

I'm just glad that it is legal.

Jerry Baumchen

PS) Another, 'I'm taking my ball & going home.'

Not surprised.

On either count

If third term abortions are murder, so are all abortions. If abortion is murder, why would anyone allow exceptions at all? I'm with Jerry. If it's not your womb it's not your business.