sangiro

It's done!

faster than the speed of light! Way cool!! *unrelated* I didn't jump today...although i was at the drop zone. just hung out...watched others how they flare in...i probably got a little nervous (ok,maybe alot!!) about going up since my last jump when i landed extremely hard!! but going again tomorrow.

WWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks, Sangiro - you da man! And like Jab said, no matter what spped, this is such a great site.
Ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

hey man this is fast as a mufuka. cool as stated above this is THE skydive page. i havent bother with the others since i found this community thanks for giving us the chance to keep in touch with it,(NOW FASTER) sang!!
have funLIVE FREE,skydive
JT

Have you ever tried Netcraft? They're a really neat company that does webserver and operating system statistics. You can even punch in sites that aren't in their database if you want to see what they are running.
Here is what you get when running dz.com: http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=www.dropzone.com
Also, down at the bottom you can see a history of what software and OS has been used in the past.
--
Brian