carbonezone

Mr & Mrs Carbone Here (OMG)

B|
Hello all,
Well all we can say is "what a long strange trip its been"!!!
First let me say that it was cool to party and hang out with all you all there at the convention....Skybitch..."your the bomb"! Rob...it was great seeing you again Rev Jim....and on and on!!! It was so cool to have you as neighbors with the Carbonezone!
Now....it was so great to have you there to help celebrate our wedding......THANKS
<>>
Girls....Scotty made this a fairy tale wedding come true.
1. Proposal on the Heli
2. Gets on knee and asks again on stage in front of all and gives me a lovely ring.
3. Jumprun.com wedding singers ""too cute""
4. We found a Minister just hours before the wedding """THANK YOU APPLE.....I LOVE YOU"""
5. 52 Way Wedding Skydive "I do's at 8000'
6. Horse Drawn Wedding Carriage
7. Rings on the ground "lots of tears by both"
8. Wedding night....ooops thats as far as I go :$

Thanks again to all it was by far the best day of our lives!!!

ALSO - - - if anyone has any pictures, please -please - please send them to us at home.
The Carbones
3597 Airport Road
Pahokee, Florida 33476

Hope to see you soon (couch freaks?)

congrats guys....and by the way thanks for letting anne and I eat the other night without putting ourselves on the list....you guys are awesome...too bad I didn't get a chance to jump with scotty....maybe next time....

cheers and may you be blessed....:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

As Scotty told me... he hopes the marriage goes better then the skydive, but I have no doubt it will. After helping you look for a minister I came to the conclusion that next time anyone needs one at the WFFC... tie them down and don't let them go skydive or else they will never come back...

Congrats and keep on cooking...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Congrats you guys! I can't believe you did it!!!

What a great way to get married! At the WFFC and on a 52-way!

Scotty, I didn't know you could be so romantic!

I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!!B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Huge, huge, HUGE Congrats to you two!

I really wish I would have been able to do the ceremony, but I was not liscensed in Illinois, damn it! I kept hearing them call for an Ordained Reverend that could "legally" marry people in IL......I was supposed to do a wedding there this year (Dances with Clouds), but that relationship turned out bad, and I never filed as a result.

This was a learning experience. I am now getting all the paperwork together, and preparing to file there.

So, anyone looking to get married at the WFFC anytime in the future, you WILL be able to!!!

Once again, Congrats Scotty and Tami, and sorry I couldn't be the one to do the ceremony.
[:/]

Hello Hello Hello A big congrats from the tumblefuqs you know who we are and i am glad to see ya address is still at skydiveamerica so when you coming back i have stuck a big picture of scotty in the window of your trailor that you left behind and sometime still see people standin in line waitin for service so come home soon were hungry and miss you both all the best ( i always thought you were married ) woops
andre

Hi newlyweds...it's Judy, Andre's wife...we met at Pahokee once on a rainy day...it was a happy day for me getting to know you two a little...had a great time. You two are a great couple and your wedding sounded perfect and just as cool as you both are. I'm very happy for you and look forward to seeing you when you return to Pahokee...hope it's soon! Stay happy always and keep having fun!
xxxooo Judy

Add my congrats, big hugs and a kiss for both of you to the list - but you already knew that, huh? ;) May your life together be filled with as much happiness and joy as the two of you bring to everyone around you.

I love you both! Be careful on the road, and if I don't see you before, I'll see ya next year for your 1st anniversary party.

Big Congrats you two!! I'm sending Phreezone a bunch of video so hopefully we'll get my footage of that Veterans dive up on the web. What a crash....I'm glad Scottie was OK. I really wasn't sure for the first couple grand after that "Collision" [:/] I spent a lot of that 28 way belly dive in Head Down....:D I don't think that's the way it's supposed to happen. Best wishes and blue skies!!! Keep that little Rodriguez tied up so he doesn't run off...;)

That is sooooo bad ass awesome!!!! B| Tammy, I'm still wearing that necklace you made for me at Spaceland. Scotty, you are without a doubt the best organizer I've ever been with. Sounds like a match made in heaven (literally!) Blue Skies!!

And let's not forget the man who gives the best SCR Ceremonies! ;) Congrats you two! Welcome to the rare, but wonderful, "happily-married-skydivers-club" :D

;) lew here... (no cheese please)

Congrats again on the wedding. I was honored to be invited and jump with your wedding jump. It was great to see the "I do's" and the base go perfectly while the rest of us were scattered everywhere. I just have to laugh when i watch my video perspective... You two are awesome, everyone in skydiving loves you guys and we're very happy for both of you! The Pahokee crowd is the best, it was also great to be on Larry's 10,000th... I can't wait to come to Florida and see you again!
Many many Congratulations and thanks!

Lew
http://www.exitshot.com

:):ph34r::o Jeff, Dennis, Steve S are very happy for both of you. It was great seeing you and Herc again (its been way to long!!!) and catching up on everything. I was very sorry that we were leaving on Thurs and missed the wedding Friday. All the old gang at Spaceland sends their best as well. See you in FL soon! ;) Jim

Blue skies,

Jim