Airhead

WHATCHA DOING TONITE?

Hmmm...Just curious.....What are you planning to do tonight?
My EX is picking up my seven-year-old daughter for his weekend visit. I'm on my own until late Sunday afternoon when I gotta go a pick her up. But for tonight...I'm not sure what I'm gonna do tonight yet. Maybe a bike?ride, dinner, movie? and yoga before bed. But I'm heading to the DZ to jump early (it's a 90 minute drive)tomorrow morning...:)Tell what you're up to!

Friday nites are Pizza n a Movie (rented) at Casa de los Lumitos... Papa lummy is relieved of parenting duties Sat eve, and that's when all the trouble begins...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

My daughter's middle school band (she plays the flute) is going to be playing at the high school football game. She's really nervous, but I can't wait!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have an exciting evening planned. First I'll be putting up a clothesline since my dryer broke and I can't afford to fix or replace it until at least November. I'm also planning do a load or two of laundry. In between all that excitement I'll be in front of the computer playing some Spider Solitaire and checking the forums.

Either that or I'll watch the Lord of the Rings DVD that I borrowed from a friend.

1200 different beers in one spot for 3 days...

That would be 400 beers a day, 16.6 beers an hour , 1 beer every 3 and one half minutes = one humongous hangover

LETS GO!!!
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Going out to dinner with the littel lady and some friends, then out to the club to get a little wasted, then crashing before it's really late, so I can get up in the AM and go the DZ and----

JUMP LIKE A SUMBITCH ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!

Then drink beer and put a new faucet on the kitchen sink---

Easy Does It

Well....as Pop's sig says...I don't have anything better to do......
Actually, I have to work until 5 or so and then I'll need to run to vent and then.....ah hell I can't think that far ahead. Anyone wanna come get drunk?
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Not a damn thing. I'm friggin stuck in NE Tennesee cuz no one else here at site knows the DCS system and tools. Smoky Mtns is about as far as I'm confortable extending my leash, but the damn hurricane blew in this weekend.

So it's probably whisky, radio, maybe some TV and thinking about travel arrangements for my next job.