skybytch

Sober. And celibate.

Hang in there sweetie and don't do anything drastic like join a convent. They probably wouldn't let me within a few miles of the place so then I'd never see you, so how could we be evil twins???

Oh, and please don't chang Viking. I really like him the way he is. (Now back off all you killers who want to make that into anything besided exactly what I just said.)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Right! Enough's enough>:(.

Who are you and what have you done with the real Lisa?:o.

What happened to the girl who just wanted to settle down and live happily ever after with a battalion of Marines? (OK, not necessarily Marines, any battalion sized group of men).

What happened to the girl who changed "Waiting for Mr Right" to "Waiting for Mr RIGHT NOW!!!"

If you're serious about a life of selfless devotion and celibacy, you should start by saving small creatures. GO NOW to your nearest liquor store or bar. In one of the bottles there, probably a Tequila bottle, you will see a worm WHICH MAY BE DROWNING!! You MUST SAVE THIS WORM, it is, after all, one of gods creatures. Drink all the Tequila in the bottle. There may be other bottles with worms in. You should attempt to save as many of these worms as you can. At least one per night, every night, until you have saved ALL the worms... Or you're so $hit-faced that the real Lisa re-asserts herself;).

Perhaps finding a dozen or two heterosexual men to help you save all these worms may also help.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

two heterosexual men to help you save all these worms may also help

If thouse guys want to help thay sure bring their rescue worms,they aint big onse(or they couldnt go into the bothel),they migth need to be breath alive rigth:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Oh My God,

I talked to her on the phone. I didn't know she was EEEEEEWWWWWW !!

I hope you can't catch it over the phone.

It's OK mate. What Lisa has isn't a STD (Scary Telephone Disease - what were you thinking:ph34r:).

This is a disease which usually only affects females. It's endemic to Southern California, where all the reasonably desirable men over the age of 25 are:

1. Married / relationship.

2. Poofs

Don't worry about Lisa either, this disease is generally short-lived, and is usually cured by saving 3 - 5 worms in a suitable (heterosexual male) environmentB|.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I can see it now..Bytch, Sunnyone and I, sober, pent up frustrated at the dz..wearing our black and white jumpsuits...pale and forelorn...:|

there's nothing wrong with being sober. After losing a part of my stomach after that woo-hoo fest katie, kriss and I had, it is a welcome feeling. ;)

Really, I am.

Quit laughing, I'm serious!

I'm thinking a convent might be my next career move.

Sister Bytch.

Hmm, that has a ring to it.

Lynn has a nice habit you can borrow. Only used once.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Who are you and what have you done with the real Lisa?

Goodness! Is it so very unthinkable that I've changed my views on drunkeness and meaningless casual sexual activity? Is the thought of me hiding myself away in a cloister and dedicating my life to selfless sacrifice and spiritual contemplation really all that strange and disheartening?

I am a bit taken aback by the fact that many of the finest convents seem to be located in England. Selfless sacrifice and spiritual contemplation are one thing. That bloody English weather is another thing entirely.

there's nothing wrong with being sober. After losing a part of my stomach after that woo-hoo fest katie, kriss and I had, it is a welcome feeling.

Well after discovering the dangers of me+alcohol earlier this week, you know why i gotta stop drinking.:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Goodness! Is it so very unthinkable that I've changed my views on drunkeness and meaningless casual sexual activity?

Err... Yes?

Is the thought of me hiding myself away in a cloister and dedicating my life to selfless sacrifice and spiritual contemplation really all that strange and disheartening?

Yes! Absolutely!

Selfless sacrifice and spiritual contemplation are one thing. That bloody English weather is another thing entirely.

That's more like it:)
Mike

Sister Bytch,
Congratulations on the sobriety.
I have been sober for the last 6 years.

As for the celibacy, don't rush it.
That whole English convent thing is another issue, especially the bloody English weather.
Why do you think so many million English lads joined the Royal Navy and royal Army to risk life and limb at the hands of blood-thirsty heathen savages and risk contracting strange and exotic diseases that English doctors did not even have names for?

Because facing blood-thirsty heathens was better than facing English weather.