phatcat

If you had to live in a different country...

Brazil would be easiest for me in some ways since I've lived there. I have relatives in Argentina and Sweden, and of course most English-speaking countries would work.

That said, there aren't a lot of countries I wouldn't live in. One where women can't operate alone would be pretty low on my list, I'll admit. But I've found so far that people are people no matter where they live.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Non-Texans don't understand, do they Dave? ;)

Just don't come to Colorado...We, unfortunately, fully understand Texan's and Californians too well. That's why I hide everytime it snows. The Texan's think they're invincible in their 4x4's and SUV's and the Californians have never seen snow so they drive slower and more erratic than my g-ma.

**disclaimer-This generic rant does not necessarily reflect the driving abilities of all Texans and Californians in Colorado. Others are worse... :P
-----
~~~Michael

Maybe Netherlands. I could hang out in those coffee houses in Amsterdam...You know the ones where they don't actually sell coffee??;)

Is that the only thing the Netherlands is know for, come on. We've got
other interesting things like ....
On second thought the Netherlands is borring once you think about it. ;)

Australia or New Zealand would be my choice of country.

I am South African, I live in the UK - where would I rather live : Sweden or Australia.

Why? space, friendly laid-back people, good weather (Sweden has good summers, go snowboarding in winter), both are good countries to raise a family in.

Will

i think i'd have to go with australia first, u.s. second. if i gotta go, i might as well go somewhere i've never been. if it was to the u.s., it would have to be somewhere i could jump year-round.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Denmark or the Republic of Boulder.

There's always The People's Democratic Republic of Oregon.

(Sorry, Narci, but my mom lived there for 30 years before coming to FL. Some ot the stories I've seen about TPDRofO...)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!
In the north east of course-- tropical weather, the Great Barrier Reef, VB, rainforest, etc, etc..... of course, I'd have to open a dz with an otter, too many Cessna's up that way... ;)

I once wanted to immigrate to Canada (because I once was really into hunting and fishing), but now I'm way more into jumping and sick of the cold, so my pick would be Texas. I'd fit right in down there, and the jumping would be great, and I could legally bring all my guns, and legally pack most of them. Steve1

You've never heard of SkymonkeyONE, have you?B|

Kris

I do, just moved a camper out near his at raeford... i think i owe him 2 cases of beer right now... one was for callin AAA to unlock my camper. :D One problem though, I'm underage... ;)

btw, I would go to Australia.

Matt