Michele

Vibes, please

Please.

My father was admitted to the hospital Sunday evening with chest pains and "heaviness" but didn't tell me because he didn't want me to worry. He was released this afternoon (which is when he told me....).

He was put through a bunch of tests, and the immediate result is that his heart is fine, but they are watching him because chest pains are not normal and they are not sure what's going on. He is not on any meds yet, but has been warned to slow down (which is rough for him...in the last 90 days, he's done 1 commercial, one PSA, 3 plays, and a movie, with several "public appearances" in there...).

Please send some vibes his way, o.k.? I'd appreciate it greatly. And while he is not "worried", I really am.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I think the ability to make somebody laugh is a pretty big deal. It allows people to forget for a few moments some of the crap that is embedded in most people's lives.

Your father has made me laugh and I thank him for that.

Best wishes to you and yours.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think the ability to make somebody laugh is a pretty big deal. It allows people to forget for a few moments some of the crap that is embedded in most people's lives.

Your father has made me laugh and I thank him for that.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Could not have said it any better myself, but that is nothing unusual.....

<<<<<>>>>>>>>

You know I'm sending vibes your way!!!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots and lots of good vibes and prayers that it isn't anything serious.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Definitely feel your pain girl. My dad did the same thing last year. Went into the doctor for heart pains and his heart was beating so fast they had to stop it twice. He didn't tell any of us until he was home! >:( All the tests turned out completely normal too! The heart can be a strange thing! [:/]

Sending good vibes his way... :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here