skymama

Dating in the US

Humm what type of food do you like to cook?

I can cook anything I have a recipe for and I have my own recipe for many things as well. My grandmother owned a catering business, I can cook and bake like no other. Plus, I have taken some classes from Scottsdale culinary institute as well. Not wanting to be a chef, just an awesome cook, because I love cooking for the people I love and making them happy.
Kathryn
P.S. I forgot to add that he must not get mad when I finally go and do my first BASE jump either, and he wants to go on BASE trips with me as well as tour other dzs. Oh yeah and of course take the kids to do kids things to, like Six Flags or Legoland or something, and we can scope out new exits. lol

A guy told me one time, 'Don't get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner'. Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... marriage?

- Neil McCauley - Heat

More than just a movie quote. B|

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

...thats why we have both chocolate AND vanilla ice cream

Vanilla is nice... but it can get a bit boring. :ph34r:

Um, thats not quite what you were saying at Rantoul bytch. Remeber that convo? :)

Tonight me and craichead are hosting a dinner party for her co-workers.

I'll be grilling chicken pesto pizza, the dough's rising as I type. The debate is wether I should add olives and artichoke hearts, or keep it simple with chicken, pesto and feta. Thoughts?

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

The debate is wether I should add olives and artichoke hearts, or keep it simple with chicken, pesto and feta.

I believe it was one of the "Our Gang" kids that said, "That might choke Arti, but I don't want it chokin' me."

Keep it simple. There's no reason to go overboard in making pizza -- even a very simple one is acceptable to most.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

***The debate is wether I should add olives and artichoke hearts, or keep it simple with chicken, pesto and feta

Keep it simple. There's no reason to go overboard in making pizza -- even a very simple one is acceptable to most.

I agree keep it simple, esp. if you have pesto and feta all ready, artichokes will put your tastebuds in overhaul...esp. for those that don't eat Greek very often. Might want to add some fresh tomatoes to the top as well.

I'll be grilling chicken pesto pizza, the dough's rising as I type. The debate is wether I should add olives and artichoke hearts, or keep it simple with chicken, pesto and feta. Thoughts?

_Am

There is nothing in the world that can't be fixed with artichokes. Go for it. Definitely the way to my heart.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I decided today that I'm giving up on dating in Cleveland. THE CHICKS HERE ARE WHACKED!!! At first I thought it was an isolated incident or two......No it's all of them. I'm going by my office tomorrow to put in for a transfer back to Atlanta. Dating can suck enough all by itself. When you throw in the "I'm pretty so you owe me...well....EVERYTHING" attitude. I'll pass......In fact I must be getting old or something. I look at a hot chick now and think "OK...so you're hot. What else ya got?" :D

So....How you doin?

I wonder how many women you've said that to on this forum. It's gotta be at least half...and that's not even counting any sheep! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm playing the averages sweety!!!

So...you're figuring that if you ask enough of the women out, one of them is bound to say "Yes," huh? :D

Edited to add 'cause I don't know you that well: I'm teasing you.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

_Am

Chicken, Pesto, Feta......period. Don't ruin your chow with needless, nasty fluff.

Chuck
K.I.S.S. is my food principle

So...you're figuring that if you ask enough of the women out, one of them is bound to say "Yes," huh?

EXACTLY!!!! B|

Girls in Texas are very cool, you know.

I'd take Texas or Florida or South Carolina. I could concievably go to Dallas or Houston. Unfortunately, I don't have any "compelling" reasons for them to send me to Texas. I do have one card I can play to get back to Atlanta. We'll see what happens. [:/]

The dating game is tedious. The investment in time and resources just isn't worth it.

I have some hobbies I can do with friends which leave me feeling alive and good. I am undecided whether I need anything more. This Oh-I-Need-A-Partner-It-Is-A-Human-Need thing is way overrated.

One can always get sex - that's a matter of hitting the bars and being stubborn about it and maybe not too critical. And friendship and the rest you can get from others. If you have a sibling who shares you interests - all the better.

Am a bachelor and loving it. Total freedom, no NEED to think about 'the atmosphere is now "protect thyself from emotional harm". No need to think about what's cool, nothing to suggest that you should be have in one way or another to better be accepted/liked in a crowd.

Fark all of that. I live life on my premises and what comes, comes.

And I'm happy about it, too :). Sure beats all the insecurities and stuff that come with the dating game and relationships

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst