FrikkenSkydiver

BikerBabe & femur

I'm so sorry to hear about that -- it sucks sucks sucks sucks! So here are some vibes to counteract the suckiness.

Heal fast -- I know you'll work hard at that one! You rock

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Awwwww Andi!!! Sorry to hear about this!! Now I gotta find someone else to pick on @ Nationals!!!
I hope you are doing as well as can be expected andthat you heal fast and get back in the air and I especially hope the AF does not give you any flak over your off duty activities. Get well soon.

Gordo

Great picture, Paul! I already printed the one from PerrisCam and took it to her today.

She's out of surgery and is doing well.

It does suck big time that this happened! I was on the same load as Andi and we gave each other the thumbs up before exit.

I was astounded when I found out it was our Tuscon Tumbler's team captain that had hurt herself! She was part of that Gold Medal we earned on Saturday....!

Heal quick, Andi! We'll have you in the Perris wind tunnel with Christy as your coach as soon as possible.

Vibes,
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Andi and Christy, I just got a PM from Lori. I feel so bad for you Andi. I was at Elsinore, I should have stayed like you asked Andi.:( Unfortunately we now have something else in common. My tidbits of advice are use the morphine drip as much as possible, seriously they have it set up so you can't over medicate. I didn't hit my button more than twice because I didn't want to abuse it, since I wasn't using it alot they came in the third day and took it away. I went from morphine to vicadin which in my opinion are placebos. You already know about this site which I joined afterward, it helped me with my sanity. I and sending alot of vibes. Get well soon my friend so we can fly again. Ken

Andi, here's some VIBES and lots of LOVE and some PRAYER thrown in for good measure....

Heal fast, and know you'll be missed....and I'm sorry this happened to you. If there's something I can do, let me know...and I will do it ASAP.

Much love-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

ANDI!!!! Bugger, that really SUCKS! Hope it was a clean break and that it heals at record speed. I am really gutted for you, was hoping to catch up with you at Nationals. Damn damn damn!

There are some supplments and stuff you can take to help the healing, Vitamin c is a good one, glucosamine sulphate, horsetail (ick) and aloe vera juice (get the best you can find, try to get it from Forever Living Products if you can). My ex smashed his ankle really badly but amazed the doctors at how fast he healed, we think the supplements helped.

Emma

Christy...Thanks for the post regarding Andi...I've only been going to the DZ once a month for team training since its too HOT in Eloy...news is slow getting to my side of the mountain.

Andi...girlfriend...what happened???? I'm sooo sorry to hear about your landing accident. Just want you to know I'm thinking about you. Hang in there and heal with haste. Tons of energy coming your way.

hugs... Gloria