Tonto

Why are you going to the DZ.com boogie?

So... Since I'm not going, and you are - allow me to mourn what I'm missing up front. :(

t

I'm not going either, we should organise a Southern Hemishphere DZ.com boogie. there would be about 10 ppl:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm going to catch up with so many of my old friends, meet some new ones, hug everyone at least twice a day, grab Craig G's butt on ever dirt dive, sit in Katie's lap, solve world problems with JP over a beer, cut up with Wingie and JT, listen to HH talk cause God I love his accent and he's smart too, learn to count with SM1 (you really need to ride on a commercial plane with him for that), jump lots, and drink with the monkeys. Aggie Dave I want a brew.

B|Oh, and smile often and lots.B|:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

JUMP HARD! You know I love the southern hemisphere, but I miss altitudes over 11k... Someone should just cut up my credit card now, to save me from myself. Meeting people will also be cool, but I'm happy to meet them in freefall as much as possible! ;)

Now I'm getting all excited... Are we there yet? I can't wait!

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

i'm going to meet the exoctic ladies of dropzone.com....... well and make a ton of jumps and hang out by the gehtto fires at night.....nothing like a cold beer, cold air and a burning 55 gal. drum...wiht skydiving stuf melted out of it..... ahh last year if this year is half as good it will rock.... and if i make twice my jumps i will be happy... last year i was way to slow.. this year it's minimum or 5-7 jumps a day!!!

Well originally I wanted to go just because I heard so much about the DZ and have been on a mission this year to see LOTS of DZ's................then when I started "playing" on dz.com and started talkign to so many great people, I really wanted to just meet everyone (and get pictures with each of them ;))....THEN since I have just been kicking ass with my jumping and NOW have a goal of hitting 300 jumps in my first year (330 actually now that CanuckInUSA challenged me :P) I thought I could combine all my goals and get them all done in Eloy....See an awesome DZ, meet my new pals, take TONS of pictures and hit my 330+ jump total.

So that is why I am coming to Eloy B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I went last year for the jumping and the meeting. This year I'm not going, but I'll be thinking of you guys.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm going to enjoy baloon jumps and taking video of debauchery and fun.

I am so looking forward to meeting all these people that I have been fruitfully annoying since Dec 31 of last year.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For the people. The partying will happen, the jumping is jumping. Jumping anywhere is basically the same as jumping anywhere else, the air doesn't really change. What changes is the people. I get to jump with people I've known for years, but have never actually met and jump with people I haven't seen for a long time.

Time and time again, looking at this sport, the history and the future, its all about the people.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm going to see my friends and make new ones. I don't have a lot of money to jump and i don't care. Just spending time with these wonderful people, getting tons of hugs, and partying my ass off is what i need.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My reasons for almost going would be to see my best friend who recently moved to Phoenix, to see the Grand Canyon again, to see skydiving friends, and to meet new people.

Phreezone might be going, though, so I decided to avoid it this year! :ph34r: Oh! That and I'm trying to back down from the bet that I made with Don.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm going to do some partyin, meet some new people(and see old friends I haven't seen in a couple years), and get some cool ass jumps in at the same time.....oh, and of course, the most important reason I'm going.......the SunnyDee123 vs FreeFlyGoddes Jell-o wrestling match! B|

Mike

I am not going.

I unfortunately have too many other obligations.:(

Oh well maybe next year.

and Yes that means LadySkydiver is not going either. That is because she just started a new job though.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I'm going to do some partyin, meet some new people(and see old friends I haven't seen in a couple years), and get some cool ass jumps in at the same time.....oh, and of course, the most important reason I'm going.......the SunnyDee123 vs FreeFlyGoddes Jell-o wrestling match! B|

Mike

The legals are still going over it - But in the contract, the medium is said to be "jell-o or any other appropriate mixture of edible slippery stuff." I don't see a problem, it's in the fine print. :o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I needed this category:
"I can only afford one boogie in the next 12 months, and Thailand gets the nod." B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I needed this category:
"I can only afford one boogie in the next 12 months, and Thailand gets the nod." B|

I'm considering going to the Thai Boogie too:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm going for all of the reasons in the poll, but mainly to have some good fun with some new friends
plenty of laughs and some good old fashioned piss taking.

Then there is the high altitude jumps/balloon jumps/night jumps/pervert loads. ;)

...and shacking up with 4 women too ? i must be in heaven. B|

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning