yoink

The worst film ever...

Never mind the fact that, you know, it was a true story and REAL people the characters in the movie portrayed died.

I'm sorry if I seem insensitive, its just hard to work up emotion over George Clooney.

Now if it were Johnny Depp ... well then ... that would be different. ;)

Event Horizon. :P

I didnt mind it so much.. but I so didnt expect a horor flick.. I though I was gonna see a sci fi movie, and then WHAM... sideswiped by gore.... Not a big fan of the genre, but was OK with it...

That was alright, not exactly scary though. They could have spent more time on the story and less on the gore, as you say.

I bought Solaris on DVD a few weeks ago (ok, so I'm slow) expecting a lil sci-fi movie and it wasnt exactly that. Odd, and kinda dissapointing, but ok in itself.

its a classic haunted house movie with a sci-fi setting..it could have used a little more gore actually and better pacing but otherwise I thought it was pretty well done..nice tone good acting for that kind of movie and some rather spooky sets..

the problem is ussually that the people that make the adverts dont understand the target audience..lately they seem to spoil the best bits..

recent worst?

Underworld..

that was a trite piece of plageristic regergitated shit, no matter how hot she was in those pants...

Blair Witch is something you can watch only once. But I think the WORST Film I've ever seen was 'The Thin Red Line'. There were so many stereotypical characters, music, plot; the battlescene accompanied by a Requiemn soundtrack started me to laughing. What was so great--there was a guy in the balcony that laughed every time I did. He's my soulmate! I didn't walk out because my friend bought the ticket but he still loves teasing me about how uncomfy I was at that screening.

Terrance Malick should go back into hiding for another 25 years after THAT one...blue skies

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

recent worst?

Underworld..

that was a trite piece of plageristic regergitated shit, no matter how hot she was in those pants...

It's unfortunate for me that I followed this project from its inception and eagerly awaited the offering that it promised...only to find I was utterly disgusted with the finished product. The movie should have been called "Underwhelmed".
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I am probably going to catch shit for this but Lord of the Rings put me into a deep sleep in the theater, all they did was walk, fight a little, then walk some more, and it finally seemed to end with a little more walking (of course i did fall asleep so maybe all I caught was the walking parts)

Before I get flamed to bad, I can say that I appreciate the movie for it special effects, etc.

Another terrible movie I saw in the theater this summer starred Meg Ryan as a school teacher, it was awfully slow, however she was naked often;)
Does anyone know the name of this film?

I am probably going to catch shit for this but Lord of the Rings put me into a deep sleep

I agree Lord of the Ring sucked monkey balls. I am hoping the last one will be good

But the worst movie that i rented was Over board with Adam Sandler
I actually wanted to break the DVD so no one else would have to suffer.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Hudson Hawk
Run Lola Run
Going Overboard (cheesy Adam Sandler flick)
Emma

OK hudson hawk I'll give ya but Run Lola Run was awsome:)Some one also mentioned Naked Lunch that too was great (but my wife walked out)

THE absolute worst film I have ever seen would have to be Batlefield Earth L Ron Hubard sux

And What's with all the Aleins wearing Rel suits with boosters:S ANd platformed shoes
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The Talented Mr. Ripley

There's 3 hours of my life I'm not getting back.

Without a doubt! I hated that movie!

Also, Punch Drunk Love was pretty awful, but I have to say Kill Bill was about as bad as Mr. Ripley, if not worse. That movie was the biggest waste, but worse because it's only Volume 1 or whatever, so there will be more.

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

I have to say Kill Bill was about as bad as Mr. Ripley, if not worse.

Ahhh!! >:(

That's one of the best movies I have ever seen. I hated Mr. Ripley with a passion too...but never would I put Kill Bill on the same level. Grr....;)

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Biker Boys!!! I love motorcycles and everything related to them. This movie just sucked. I almost wlaked out; but, I was with friends who wnated to stay.

Good point... rented that last night... I'm changing my vote to Biker Boys.... F%*£ing AWFUL film... REALLY REALLY bad....

PS: Never ever watch this film.

um here are some of the worst movies I dont know why even sat though them...

Fear and loathing las vegas
The rules of attraction
The royal tennenbaums
little nicky
swimfan
and a few others.......

My biggest pet peeve about going to the movies is the Televison comericals they show before the trailers. If I wanted to watch televison comericals I would have stayed home at watched TV. Also I think most wouldnt be so bad if censors didnt have a hugh bug in their ass. Another peeve is I wish they quit knocking down R-rated movies to PG-13 so the kiddies can see it!!! finally Id wish they bring back true Rated R movies. Its okay to show boobies for more than a second. B|B|B|