yoink

The worst film ever...

Oh! That reminds me! The only reason I didn't walk out of Cabin Boy was because I only paid a buck to see it. Other than that, S.T. (Steaming Tripe).
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Jeepers Creepers. Holy crap was that lame! :P And I usually love cheap B grade horror flicks. [:/]

I was just gonna post Jeepers Creepers when I saw this!! B| Yeah, that movie sucked ass more than I can ever say...>:(

Great B grade movie if anyone wants one is definitely Bruce Campbell VS The Army of Darkness. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

"Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star" was the lamest movie I ever saw.......UNTIL......yesterday I walked out of Bad Santa. God, what a bore.

Those two are the most unfunny, one joke over and over again, painfull to watch, turds I ever saw.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

In my opinion, the absolute worst big budget film ever made was "Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000" starring John Travolta.

I had heard the buzz that this was a sinkfest well before its release and had to see just how bad it was with my own eyes. I was not disappointed in how absolutely awful it was.

Truly horrible.

As for "The Blair Witch Project" even if you don't appreciate story or writing (there really was none -- it was all improvised), if you're a student of film you really have to admire how they made the film. It's a facinating story.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

"Dickie Roberts, Former Child Star" was the lamest movie I ever saw.......UNTIL......yesterday I walked out of Bad Santa. God, what a bore.

Those two are the most unfunny, one joke over and over again, painfull to watch, turds I ever saw.

I thought Dickie Roberts was going to be stupid, but I was lauging through most of it!!!

In my opinion, the absolute worst big budget film ever made was "Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000" starring John Travolta.

I had heard the buzz that this was a sinkfest well before its release and had to see just how bad it was with my own eyes. I was not disappointed in how absolutely awful it was.

Truly horrible.

Oh, you are NOT kidding. I nearly choked on my own bile, that's how lame that movie was. L. Ron Hubbard should have had himself and Travolta flogged publicly for that one.

Edited for spelling.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Jackass isn't hilarious...it's retarded. Honestly...I paid $7 to see some guy shove a toy car up his butt. What is that?!?....

-Kramer

ummmm.... dude.... didn't you see the previews? the show? or anything prior to going to the movie? didn't you know to expect the car thing? i admit... some of those stunts made me want to puke... but that shit was HILLARIOUS! B|

that was the problem I had with it. If I wanted to see a horror movie, I'd have gone to the movies in the middle of the day (or in the evening with a hot guy to hide behind!) instead of at night with a friend who found it just as freaky as I did!

we wanted a nice little sci-fi flick!

Urg. 'Payback' with Mel Gibson. Rank. Stunk. Pointless. Shoulda left the theatre in the first 10 minutes and got my money back, but I kept thinking, 'It's gotta get better!' It just got worse and worse.

And 'The English Patient'. What on earth were the Academy poeple thinking? So lame and boring. :S

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein