yoink

The worst film ever...

Event Horizon. :P

I didnt mind it so much.. but I so didnt expect a horor flick.. I though I was gonna see a sci fi movie, and then WHAM... sideswiped by gore.... Not a big fan of the genre, but was OK with it...

That was alright, not exactly scary though. They could have spent more time on the story and less on the gore, as you say.

I bought Solaris on DVD a few weeks ago (ok, so I'm slow) expecting a lil sci-fi movie and it wasnt exactly that. Odd, and kinda dissapointing, but ok in itself.

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

Jeepers Creepers. Holy crap was that lame! :P And I usually love cheap B grade horror flicks. [:/]

I was just gonna post Jeepers Creepers when I saw this!! B| Yeah, that movie sucked ass more than I can ever say...>:(

Great B grade movie if anyone wants one is definitely Bruce Campbell VS The Army of Darkness. B|

Army of Darkness? WTF? Awesome movie! Great lines "Gimme some sugar, baby." Just as good as "Evil Dead 2"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Naked Lunch

Nelson Muntz "I can think of two things wrong about that title"

or something to that effect

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'm pretty sure L Ron was dead by then.

I'm aware, but his religion lives on. I'm sure he could put in a cosmic order for flogging. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Cold Creek Manor was just plain stupid!!
House of the Dead was also stupid. Thats the last time i let Wrongway pick a movie!!

Hey, I wanted to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre but they were sold out!! I didn't know that it would suck THAT BAD.... B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I'm pretty sure L Ron was dead by then.

But it still wouldn't hurt to have him publicly flogged.

Just in case

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Okay, how about DELIBERATELY bad, as in "Yes, this movie is lame and sucks the rotted root, but that's why you'll watch it and make drinking games out of it"?

I've got one like that: Kung-pow! B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

See, I'm a HUGE fan of Sam Raimi and company, so they can do no wrong in my eyes. Sam and Bruce started off by just making movies for themselves and their friends, so they truly worked their way up from ground zero.

All the stupid PG-13 movies I take my kids to because I won't let them see R rated ones yet. Some recent bad ones were "Bringing down da house" and that Martin Short one where he plays a man of 1000 faces. Oh, that was horrible. The kid's vote for worst movie lately is holding steady with "The Hulk".

I avoid anything that starts with "The Matrix", "Star Wars" or "LOTR". Booooorrrriiiinggg! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and that Martin Short one where he plays a man of 1000 faces. Oh, that was horrible.

Uh, I'm not sure Martin Short knows he was in that movie that Dana Carvey starred in. :P

Oh shit...just remembered the worst....

Boxing Helena

I own that on DVD. There are some others that are listed here already that I do like.....:S

Spy Hard is terrible....just one of the many that comes to mind.

All right, I'm with Remster on this one. LOTR is likely the best movie I've ever seen. Still to see the last one soon.

And McDuck - Army of Darkness was "Truly" "campy, irreverent, and poked fun at itself." It was great fun (I'll disagree with you on Spaceballs for that same quote "campy etc", it is described by one word only "Slapschtick")

Some people like slapstick...

Hey, if I ever meet you in person... remind me NOT to see a movie with you. :D:D:D

No time for that, we'd be too busy skydiving.

I think i have blocked it out, it was the worst!!!

Somethig about five -

Bruce willis -

Oh yeah, the fifth element
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun