yoink

The worst film ever...

And McDuck - Army of Darkness was "Truly" "campy, irreverent, and poked fun at itself." It was great fun (I'll disagree with you on Spaceballs for that same quote "campy etc", it is described by one word only "Slapschtick")

Some people like slapstick...

Well, I'll admit that it held a certain charm for me back in the day, but now I'm not as enthralled with it. Of course, I drink much less alcohol now. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The Perfect Storm.

It was soooo long and I was sooooo bored. When the characters started dying I was happy cause I knew that meant the movie would end soon.

Never mind the fact that, you know, it was a true story and REAL people the characters in the movie portrayed died. :S
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

No, but I hear about it from co-workers who have the absolute WORST taste in movies, so I have absolutely no desire to see it.

pulp fiction. i just couldn't stand it. i even tried watching it a 2nd and 3rd time to try to like it a little (since everyone loved it) and i couldn't. [:/]

That is one of the greatest movies of all time.

I have to second that:)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

pulp fiction. i just couldn't stand it. i even tried watching it a 2nd and 3rd time to try to like it a little (since everyone loved it) and i couldn't. [:/]

B|

Did you see a sign in my front yard that said "Dead ***** Storage"?
Man, you know I didn.......
DID YOU SEE A SIGN IN MY FRONT YARD THAT SAID DEAD ***** STORAGE?!?!
no.
YOU KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T SEE IT?? IT AIN'T THERE CAUSE STORIN' DEAD ***** AIN'T MY FUCKIN' BUSINESS!!!

:S

Natural Born Killers was one that I liked that seemed to piss off a lot of people.

OMG! The worst movie I ever paid to go see was a muppet treasure island. That movie sucked so bad! My kids were totally disappointed with the whole muppet thing after that. >:( -Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Let's see I have a list here.........

Cabin Fever...the WORST movie EVER!
Punch Drunk Love comes in close second
Matrix....yeah yeah yeah I know it's supposed to be all great and stuff but I hated that movie and the same goes for Lord of the Rings. Well, okay I don't hate Lord of the Rings but I couldn't get through it without falling asleep but it seemed like a good movie anyway.
I'm thinking I must have a thing against good movies that people absolutely love. I don't like X-Men either. Slept through both of the X-Men movies.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102