sangiro

Premier Membership Launch - Winner of the Aerodyne System!

The winner of the complete Aerodyne system from our Premier Membership draw is:

Art Ullery (PalletMan)

Art wins a new Icon container, a canopy of his choice from the Aerodyne range, a Smart reserve. Congratulations dude! B|

PS - Special thanks to all Premier Members for supporting Dropzone.com. You guys rock. More free stuff to come! :ph34r:
Safe swoops
Sangiro

jesus christ i about had a heart attack when i saw "Congrats Art" LOL that would have been nice. [:/]

Congrats Art :P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

WOW! :o:)
I can't believe it! :o:o

I just got back from our DZ Christmas party (stayed overnight at a hotel and then hung out with my parents before coming home). Walked in the house and changed into sweats. Played with the cat for a bit. Casually jump on DZ.com to see what's new.

I see two new messages and I'm like "ok, cool." The first one I notice is from Sangiro called "Congratulations!" and I have a mix of "huh?" and "nooooo" (thinking I might have won this). Read the message and for the past 10 minutes I've been excitedly walking around the house with a big smile saying "Holy Shit!" :)
Man, I'm still shocked. I don't know what to say.

Thanks Sangiro and Aerodyne! :)
And thanks to everyone for sharing their congrats. :)
--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Muchos congratulations.

I would be jealous, except I won a spa package at our Christmas party. Not sure what that's all about, but the pamphlet lists what they call a "Brazilian Wax" option and since my 98 Honda is looking a little ratty, I'm thinking I have something to look forward to.

Congrats again!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Not sure what that's all about, but the pamphlet lists what they call a "Brazilian Wax" option and since my 98 Honda is looking a little ratty, I'm thinking I have something to look forward to.

That is funny as hell.:D:D:D

Congrats Art!!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

It looks like I'm gunna be the one that says what eveyone else was thinking,

YOU SUCK

HAHA :D

I was waiting for that! :D

Thanks again everyone.

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.