lemonjelly

What did you get for christmas..

Four hours of skiing my ass off at Keystone with NO lift lines.:)I always make a point to ski Christmas and New Years.
- Christmas: Everybody spends the morning doing the family thing, and doesn't come out until noon.
- New Years: Everybody spends the morning recovering from the night before, and doesn't come until noon.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

A Napoleon Dynamite T-shirt SKILLS!
"Play Poker Like the Pros" by Phil Helmuth JR
A collection of anecdotes and poker wisdom by Doyle Brunson
New bed w/ pillow top and sheets
$50
$50 TGIFridays gift card
Automatic card shuffler
Napoleon Dynamite the movie
Volumes 1 and 2 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I must say that I've had a suprisingly pleasant Christmas. No fussing, fighting or bad kids. That in itself would have been enough.

This was my rational "wish list" from a previous posting:

A new pair of tennis shoes
Diet soft drinks
Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Bags of M&M's (plain)
Hershey Kisses
Wild Sex

I'm very pleased that I received everything on my list, plus some.

I also got:

*A digital camera with a self printing port
*A Super Scrabble game (twice the old game)
*Chocolate covered marshmallow santas
*CD's
*A Pooh/Tigger calendar (My birthday month just happens to say something about watching the clouds go by)
*Avon's Soft Musk (my favorite)
*A wonderful visit from all of my kids and my granddaughter.

Plus, I hope to be having more wild sex very soon! :$

Life is GOOD!!!

Nina
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

What I got was not very significant, but here is what will be impossible to ignore from now on from my kids...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I got the coolest thing EVER! My family got together and dug up some stuff from long ago. It was my shirt tail from the first time I ever solo'd a Cessna. 3-25-1990. My Dad made a frame and stuck the shirt tail and a Polaroid pic of my brother (He was my flight instructor) and me next to a 1966 Cessna 150, N8297F, down with fiberglass resin. It looks neat. What a day that was! That's the best present I can EVER remember getting! :)

What I got:

a wool scarf/wrap made in Ireland (my grandma always gets me something from Ireland)
$$$ towards a new computer (iMac G5 here I come...)
couple of sweaters
Barnes and Noble gift card from my bro
some cat toys for my kitties

What I gave:
Mom: iPod socks for her new iPod from Dad
Dad: Indiana Jones DVDs
Bro: cash
Cats: 6' tall cat tree that they're now using to jump on people's heads, plus a few toys. grumble...spoiled rotten little furballs.

I was given the following from my immediate family:
*Pearl bracelet (with mini diamonds) ~ From Father/mother (price tag accidentally left on...WOW $$$$~~~)
*Gift certificate to Bloomingdale's ~ From father/mother
*Digital camera ~ From father/mother
*Home furnishings ~ from Mother/father
*More $$$ ~ from Mother/grandmother
*Book of Poems of what it means to have a daughter ~ from father/mother
*Banana Republic gift certificate + beautiful leather purse ~ 1 Brother & his girlfriend
*Gorgeous wool chevron-patterned purse from Banana Republic ~ 2nd Brother & wife
*Beautiful wool peacoat ~ From boyfriend (and more coming up, he says hmmm?)

Gifts from family to my doggie:
*Beautiful plush duck and two huge bones ~ Brother + girlfriend
*Beautiful ceramic fire hydrant doggie "cookie jar" ~ Brother + wife
(Great gift because a few weeks ago I had driven two hours just to get my doggie and my brother's GF's doggies white chocolate covered doggie bisquits, which I could now place in my doggie's "cookie jar"! )
*Huge box full of doggie gifts/toys & new doggie bed ~ from mother/father/grandmother

My gifts to myself:
*Trip to Sebastian in February
*Feathered wings for February...
*Pretty pink and blue wigs for fun! (Never played dress up with wigs before, but now....bwahahahaha...Las Vegas, maybe?)
*VERY expensive designer shoes
*Gorgeous voile napkins + lace napkin rings
*Unusual teapot
*3 track/jog pants + 2 tops to wear at the DZ before/during/after jumps
Will be buying a main, soon ~
*Probably more stuff...I can't remember

I gave many, many beautiful gifts to loved ones, but that is for another thread. Let's just say that I spent all the money that I would have spent jumping these last few months (and at a boogie) on everyone else. Seeing/hearing/reading about the smiles and happiness that it brought others made it all worthwhile. :)

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Wrongway got me a Sony PC110 video camera!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! Yup, he made me cry. :)

Oh, and his parents got me a blender! :D

I got him a cool little MP3 player the size of your thumb to keep in his jumpsuit pocket for the way to altitude, and a Vladiball Spaceball to jump with this year. And a few other lil' things.

What a good Christmas!!!!!!

Oh, and Santa was nice and delivered my brother and his wife to me about 10 minutes before midnight on Christmas!!! It was great that they actually made it here before the end of the night.... after like 3 days of travelling!!!

YAY!!!! B|