katiebear21

Happy Birthday Chuck Blue

Maybe we should start a collection for one of those motorized Rascals they advertise on TVB|

I think they have a tailgate where you jump -- you could give the count -- forward, reverse, and drive it out!

You my boy Blue

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I'd watch it if I were you, young'n -- I'll be he can still kick your ass from here to next Wednesday

Happy birthday. You're now too able (that would be in hex). Too able isn't bad, is it. Later on, you'll go from being too doggy, through too easy (that's a fun year), to too foxy. :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Chuck,

While I was sitting here, thinking about your birthday, I realized that with age surely some wisdom is acquired and I was wondering if you could help me with some questions?

1. Was Jesus as cool as everyone says or did he really do it for the chicks? Be honest.

2. Dinosaurs? Terrible Lizards as their name implies or large, domesticated lizard type?

3. Napolean? How can such a little guy almost take over the Earth? Did he have some really good gossip on all the rulers or was everyone just really scared of midgets back then? I know they freak me out...

4. Fire? Who invented it?

5. Same for the wheel. Who invented that one?

6. The Dark Ages. Was it really that bad? Must have been cool to walk around in all that armor, huh?

7. What came first? The chicken or the egg? This one always baffles me.

8. What was life like before ice?

9. What was your reaction to the invention of the automobile? Cool or spooked the horses?

10. When God said "Let There Be Light", how did you see to put your pants on before that?

11. Electricity. How many times did you set the lamp on fire before you found the switch?

12. Was the planet like REALLY stinky before underground plumbing?

13. Toilet Paper. How did you not think of this first? I mean, it was kind of obvious wasn't it?

14. Were there a lot less leaves on the trees before toilet paper? Must have looked pretty weird, eh?

Anyways, if you could answer a few of those for me, I would appreciate it.

(I'm so >:(!)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

He's 42 today!!! He says he gets better lookin' every day - I think he's right!!!;)

This is the first B-Day I've ever spent with him in 3 years so it's nice to be here. Happy B-Day baby.:)

Happy Birthday old fart!! Hey, I'm only 4 years behind ya, Chuck! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban