Icon134

Weekend numbers... 6-7may06

0:6:0

number format (hump:jumps:beerable offences)

Ok... I'm cleaning house, postwhoring, and am still planning to go for a nice LSD run later... but I got some fun jumps in yesterday. I did a few fun 4-way jumps, a "low pass" from 13k ft B|, a 2-way, 3-way, and finished off the day with a 15-way from 15k-ft with a bad spot where nearly everyone landed off (although I did a nice downwind landing on the dropzone... :D:D)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0:6:0

number format (hump:jumps:beerable offences)

Ok... I'm cleaning house, postwhoring, and am still planning to go for a nice LSD run later... but I got some fun jumps in yesterday. I did a few fun 4-way jumps, a "low pass" from 13k ft B|, a 2-way, 3-way, and finished off the day with a 15-way from 15k-ft with a bad spot where nearly everyone landed off (although I did a nice downwind landing on the dropzone... :D:D)

May I have some LSD please. And I've decided to quit skydiving [:/][:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

May I have some LSD please. And I've decided to quit skydiving [:/][:/]

um... sure... LSD in this case stands for "Long Slow Distance" and I suppose it really depends on what you define as Slow... and/or long... as to what it takes... to get "high" oh... and I suppose how much water/electrolites you have can have an effect as well...

Its too bad you are leaving skydiving... :| I'm sure you would do just fine in the sport... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0 0 0

Second wuffo weekend in a row... Long flights including a not so good bird strike while landing in Denver all for a short weekend in San Diego... met sd_slider at a party, saw the sights, went to a ball (even looked girly)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

0:4:0

I did some bellyflying at Hinckley this past weekend, and thanks to the Sirens and Rubicon for letting me sit in on their debriefs with Chromy! :)
I had a show today, and it took me much too long to get there and back. :S I think I'll have to hold off on shows in the NW burbs until construction isn't quite as bad.

And I'm still my nephews' favorite. I tried teaching them "La Bamba," but that didn't happen. I did let them throw balls in the house, though! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

** :(: 1: 0

** We had a puppy at work that was crashing, and I agreed to take care of it at home - even though there was a huge chance the poor little thing was going to die and knowing that I'd be up almost all night taking care of it. Unfortunately, the puppy died. It sucked! :( I checked the puppy so many times for a heart beat and breath and still couldn't believe that she died. But the hardest thing was putting her in a bag to keep her preserved until I could take her to the vet yesterday. Even though I knew she was dead, there was a part of me that was so afraid that maybe I missed some vitals and that if I put her in the bag.... ugh!

On a good note:

I got a jump in today! It was a funneled hybrid attempt but I was with friends playing in the sky and loving being in the air. That combined with a sweet landing (yeah...contacts help when trying to land and see :$) made it ok to just do 1 jump and come home to study for finals.

And...3 finals this week and then I get to see my honey for the weekend! YEAH!!! :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Unfortunately, the puppy died. It sucked!

she was lucky (and grateful) to be with you instead of alone in some cage. You did good, sweetie.

On a good note:

I got a jump in today!

congrats on getting your knees back in the breeze. :)

And...3 finals this week and then I get to see my honey for the weekend! YEAH!!! :$

whoa......I am staying from thursday to monday. You on the metric system, or what? ;):$

Funny you mentioned cars... on my way to Sebastian Friday night my transmission pooped.

Managed a few jumps sunday evening, thanks Wendy. I think Im going to make SD Sebastian my new home DZ.

Anyone want to sponser my new car?

0:3:0

The really great part is a car paymeny and the insurance spike is really going to eat into the jump fundage.

D'Bo