Icon134

Weekend numbers... 6-7may06

:( : 6 : 1

went to spaceland this weekend, sort of got kidnapped as i planned to go to skydive houston on sunday and got a little to drunk sat night to make it there sunday.. did get some fun freefly jumps in and gasp even put on a bumper suit for the FIRST time in like 3 years...and even went up and turned some points (4 i think) but i had a blast hanging out with everyone, even got to see a couple unexpected people i knew from utah that were down visiting another friend. got to see (not a good thing) a naked british guy running around squirting people with a garden hose and the british guy freaked out beth and she hung up... all in all a very funn weekend....

p.s. scarysheri is hella cool... and hot i might add!!:P

yes..... that's what started it all, because he had his pants half down, they depanced him..... now, why he then comenced to streak the landing area is beyond me....

Silly, we turned alot more than 4 points! Wingy you did great!

Um...you left out the part of the story....ya know ..Where I found you napping:D

Memories of the Brit streaking around with the water hose..but ..you hid his clothes! Dawn and I were just happy that we found safe harbour in the bathroom. I think I was tramatized.:D

remember "squeege the peach" and "apple catchers?"

is

Um...you left out the part of the story....ya know ..Where I found you napping

okay, so some how i ended up in a bathtub................

and sheri, can i squeege the peach with you??? hehehehehehe but you can't wear the apple catchers.....:o:P

0:4:1

Great weekend to finish my last jumps off student status

The beer I owe is due to me getting my A LICENSE TODAY!!!!!

(Don't worry theres a new thread coming soon)

YAY!! Congrats Carl, I'm glad we can send you back to Colorado with your 'A'. Make sure you bring out beer this week! :P;)

For my weekend:
:)I had a great weekend, left work early on Friday to head to the DZ. I made some RW jumps, freefly, tracking, tandem video. I got a couple of FF coach jumps in with my favorite coach, Sporto. B|
I was watching videos of some peoples jumps this weekend and wow are people showing some great skill so early in the season. Nice job everyone! :)

no jumps, one clutch master cylinder replaced, 5 loads of brush removed from my property, 1 nasty bruise from hitting myself in the gut witha bush ax (handle)

I did meet some cool folks at the Farm Friday afternoon (well after work hours, wasn't it popsjumper?)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

lotsa humpy!/10/0

Finally! Finals are over, and despite the fact that we only got one day for jumping, I squeezed in 10, mostly freefly, including one VERY FUN jump with my little Jessie! She's becoming a fanstastic freeflier!

We also had some YUMMY enchiladas by my Hippie - probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. After the mexican jump with the sombreros (happy thousanth Mandy!) and blow-up cacti and monkey (!), it was very appropriate.

It was a great last weekend to be single. Travis and I hope we see lots of you for our wedding next weekend!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

0 : 5 : 1

Woo-hoo!! Lotsa fun jumps at SDC on Saturday!! B| It was great to get back in the swing of things after weeks of crappy midwest spring weather! Did a few fun 6-ways (or should I say 6-way attempts) with Terry, thanks for the coaching! :)
Beer owed cuz I completed a Team Funnel jump and got my TF number!! B| Even tho Jerry took Keith out, it still counted! Fun times!! :D
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Why does anyone even bother to ask:7:0

5 Fun jumps and a really cool video jump for a newbie who flies well beyond his 23-jump total. I layed a base for him to fly around while someone else took the video.

One too-much-fun H&P horny gorilla with goofyjumper.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:|:2:0

Moved the motorhome out to the DZ so I can crawl to it after long days at the DZ and long nights around the bonfire...Got in two jumps.. the weather is kinda sucky but hey....I was STILL AT the DZ.... and now when It rains.. I can go chill in style.

The 130 is for acres of corn I've got planted so far to swallow those unsuspecting skydivers in.

AH HA.. youre the F#$@#$ I can blame for the proliferation of that crap;)

I saw a think on TV last night about some farmers in Iowa who invested in a plant that makes ethanol....for E85..... that is a good use for it....:P

0:0:0

I did something horrible this weekend. Horrible I say. It almost made me sick and I still get quesy when I think about what I did.
Ready for it. Ok here it is.
I spent money that I had planned on using for skydiving on a triathlon wetsuit. I could have made 10 jumps, possibly more, for the money I dropped.
I can only ask for everyones forgiveness. I can not guarantee this is that last offense. I might need to commit myself or something.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

0:9:0

1 fantastic 6 way and an really good 7 way with folks that has never jumped together.
On the 6 way we stopped at 6000 feet in a big round having turned 9 points. I was so surprised at that point that I stopped keying and started to turn the star.

M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

0:4:1

Most notably Beth and I went to a boogie together, and we jumped. Yup, that's right people, no jokin around, WE JUMPED!!!! :D I think we may have started a chain reaction to the end of the world.... (freaky things ahappenin). :S

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

0:4:2 (I think)

Got my A this weekend :D! I feel great, finallly feel like I can call myself a skydiver!

Launched a 3 way out of the door on jump 23, but it broke apart (we got flipped on our backs), and my chest strap came completely out @ 10,000 (it was a rig problem). I didn't know it was off until I deployed and felt it @ 4,000. My rig never came off my shoulders, but my hackey wasn't in the right place and took a sec to find. One of my 9 lives gone... [:/] So :D for the first time my chest strap came undone?? Not sure on the rules for that one! I'm just grateful it wasn't more serious!!

Launched a 2 way on jump 24, but lost my grip leaving the plane (my fault!). Then on jump 25 got a 2 way out the door. Gonna work on launching 2 ways, then work on 3 ways??!!

Really, a great weekend! Got to jump with a special friend on Sunday...was worth the wait!! Thanks...and you know who you are if you read this!! :$

Can't wait until next weekend!! :)
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

I think we may have started a chain reaction to the end of the world.... (freaky things ahappenin).

lol...you're so cute! So, was everyone amazed at being able to jump with you? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon