adventurechick

Craziest Job

I put tubes up old ladies bottoms and filled them up with fluid before taking pictures of them. I also used to fill peoples bottoms up with paste and take pictures of them shitting it out again.:|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

School bus driver - It wasn't the kids that made the job weird. It was the owner of the school. He treated me like a first grader and paid less than minimum wage. >:(
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

i used to work at a haunted house in houston before i came into the army during the halloween season at phobia . that shit was pretty damn fun, i was an entertainer/horror-gore make up artists taking alot of queus from tom savini, and now i am currently working m second craziest job, being the guy thats wrist deep in bloody trauma when the shit hits the fan, i'm sorry to all you ems workers out there but civilian ems aint got shit on me.
Fly it like you stole it

Years ago when we built the East West Expressway in Orlando I worked for a house moving company. There are lots of crazy jobs associated with moving houses.

One was dragging a jackhammer underneath a house, laying on my back with that thing on my belly and knocking out concrete foundations from under the house. Very loud work, dusty and just plain ole friggin hard.

Once we got the house up on wheels and ready to roll, one totally stupid person had to get up and ride the roof to catch lines. Some lines were telephone lines, no problems. Some lines were power lines, very careful work there. No problem, I'd lay on my belly on the leading edge of the house as we approached the wires, I'd catch the wire with my 2X4, pick it up and start walking backwards as the house was pulled past the poles. At some point, I'd drop the wire, jump over it and go back up front to catch the next one.

Not a job I'd recommend to anyone.

MH

Not super crazy but when I was around 14, I would ride around to bars all over our city and take the coins out of jukeboxes and video games and roll them into wrappers. Some of these places were super shady. My boss would give the bar it's cut and then take his. All of it was cash under the table. It was nothing to roll a few thousand dollars in quarters every day. That guy had some serious dough but I'm not so sure that was all just from the coinage. I remember him selling a lot of other stuff that I acted like I didn't see. He liked to go to the cafeterias in hospitals for lunch. I always ordered chicken.

What is the craziest/weird job you have done to make money?

Ever bother to read the copy that accompanies the photo essays of, say, "Duncan and Keri" as they "explore the nubile flesh" of each other in any magazine catering to adult males?

Someone has to write that.

Enough said.

USMC 0311 from 99-03, didn't do it for money but it was a 'job' I guess and it got pretty wierd and crazy at times. :D:|

I'd imagine being a tandem instructor or AFF-I has its share of moments.

You mean OTHER than being a manifestor? :D

For at least 5 years consecutively, I worked at the fair when it came to town in Macon & Perry, Georgia. Lessee....

Year 1-Photos on T-Shirts
Year 2-Elephant Ears
Year 3-Elephant Ears
Year 4-Costume Jewelry Sales
Year 5-Costume Jewelry Sales

I had a regular job at a restaurant as a waitress/bartender. But when the fair came to town, I'd take a couple weeks off and work the fair for tax free money. The great part about the Elephant Ears was that we got to trade/barter them for other yummy fair food! :)
Man....were those the great years or what? ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Used to deliver and maintain business jets to foreign governments in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. More than once had a pair of pilots turn their heads as some warning tone and a light would come on and say "Mr Jon. Make light go away!" At 45 thousand feet over the Sahara without permission to be in that airspace that qualifies as crazy. Other tales of stinger missles aimed at us by US funded rebels too.

jon