Twoply

What would you tell your 18 year old self now?

What would you tell them to do with what you know now?
I'd tell him to join some military branch to try for helicopter hours, or at least to benifit from the discount former military get for the private training.

And to enjoy your full thick head of hair cause it's going to fall out in 3 years.

Go to college first (through ROTC) and get commissioned.

Also, not to give a damn what people think, and to break it off with that whore the day before joining the military.:|
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil...For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
SR-71 hangar entrance sign at Kadena AFB, Japan

- Don't do your best friend's girlfriend. Unless she's really hot. Or unless you're really horny.
- Don't skate on thin egg shells
- Don't eat yellow snow. Melt it first, then drink it.

I'm running out of wisdom quickly tonight...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

"Forget everything you want to buy, apart from PC's and a car to get around. Forget everything you 'think' you want to do, it will be a waste of your life. Use your money and your time to go and learn to skydive while your young and fit. The experience will enrich your life more than a beautiful woman, give you more confidence than any life coach and provide you with more opportunities for friendship than a lifetime in the workplace......oh, and by the way, the lottery numbers for the first ever UK draw will be 2, 6, 25, 37, 40 & 48."
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

1. Don't eat ravioli and vodka mixed together.
2. Run like a madman when you meet a certain Catholic girl.
3. Don't put those sex toys in your English teacher's desk drawer.
4. Don't answer the door after you let the girls put make-up on you.
5. Don't sightsee on curvy mountain roads.
6. Don't try hang gliding.
7. Don't quit baseball because of that babe you're going to meet.
8. Don't get drunk and crawl down the side of the road in your underwear.
9. When you meet Corrie, don't assume that she is 18. Check her ID.
10. Buy gold when it gets deregulated.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Seems to be a theme in this thread.

When someone tells you that the girl you just met is messed up, RUN! later when someone questions your choice in women and you are still with the same girl, RUN! When the same girl tells you she isn't takeing her meds prescribed by a head doctor and is thinking about taking them again, RUN!

Next-
Wear a condom, kids are STD's- They are incurable, and with you for life. (kidding people) although don't have them on accident.

Start skydiving sooner.

Finish college sooner.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

- Relationships are about compromise, but not to the point where you're compromising who you are.
- Read the first point again then tell Natalie to take a hike.
- When you get the urge to speed up the road in that car after a few drinks, don't, you'll regret it always.
- Start skydiving NOW
- Travel, travel, travel

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I told a friend years ago that I could've avoided all the major trouble in my life if I'd just had my ring finger and dick amputated early in life.

Finding the right partner is a hundred times more important than anything else. Be very careful.

Good Luck

That girl you have a crush on. Go talk to her. She has a crush on you too. Don't wait five years. She'll have a boyfriend by then.

I know the feelingB|

You guys were fighting over the same girl?:o

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

That girl you have a crush on. Go talk to her. She has a crush on you too. Don't wait five years. She'll have a boyfriend by then.

I know the feelingB|

On drop zones the 3 second rule applies to chairs and girlfriends :|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I know the feelingB|

Could be, she did get around a bit now that I think about it...:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I know the feelingB|

On drop zones the 3 second rule applies to chairs and girlfriends :|

I use the 45° rule with my women myself...:|

Being a professional skydiver probably won't work out, but you should jump your ass off for a couple years anyways.

Oh, and Billy is a prick, but he is going to blow his ass up launching a buttle rocket - make sure to offer to hold his beer.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham