Broke

Post yourself

You know, I am sure that somewhere there is, and I just thank God that it has not turned up...

But he still does have a purdy mouth....

Rannnnddddyyyy where are youuuuu????
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh.................... I had no idea you love me so much..................
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Someone with a telephoto caught this pic of us in the landing area last August. The only time I get in a picture is when I stand next to Vskydiver.:D

What a great picture!!! I hope you have a bigger version, that one is frameable! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Someone with a telephoto caught this pic of us in the landing area last August. The only time I get in a picture is when I stand next to Vskydiver.:D

I finally met V at LP this year . . . I still haven't completely stopped drooling . . .

Nice Pic - who shot it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I finally met V at LP this year . . . I still haven't completely stopped drooling . . .

Nice Pic - who shot it?

:$

It was a newspaper reporter covering our Leap for Lupus fund raiser at the DZ this summer. That pic actually got in the Seattle Times paper the next day. We had no idea he caught us snogging in the landing area until a coworker gave me the clipping. :D

It was nice publicity for our non-profit.

BTW, I married her 23 years ago and I haven't quite quit drooling either.;):)

with the person who mirrors you.

If by mirror, you mean looks 10,000 times better then you do, then yes, she does mirror you pretty well. :P

So to is her soul, heart and mind better than mine

Now THAT's going to score some points.

Nicely done.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yep... I'm seeing a steak and BJ in someone's future!

Meh - just a sammich.

a steak and PBJ then?

he wins either way

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The 1st pic is one of my favorite pics of me jumping, from my 300th jump.

2nd pic is of me and AirWhore getting ready to jump the balloon at the RB boogie at Chester. The crazy guy between us is Jeff the balloon pilot. It was way to early for me to act that crazy. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091