Broke

Post yourself

pics there now:P

Forget the guy in the band... you've got booze in your hand!!!

(I didn't mean to make that rhyme... I'm just good like that.)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I bet he didn't..

His arms are in a suspicious configuration, as if holding something which is just out of sight.
:o
I hope to GOD 'tis indeed the sheet of paper...

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

You know, I am sure that somewhere there is, and I just thank God that it has not turned up...

But he still does have a purdy mouth....

Rannnnddddyyyy where are youuuuu????
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh.................... I had no idea you love me so much..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---never pet a burning dog---

AAARRRGGHHH My Eyes!!!!!

Dang bro...one night with me and look what happened...:o

That's alright though, you are still my most memorable RB Initiation!!!:)

NAAAA nanana nanana nanana...

:D:D

Your wife's a babe. Do all air traffic controllers marry way out of their league?

BWAAAHAAA!! I haven't figured it ourt either. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a acorn every now and then.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

By the way, Bob-Your fuckin phone broke?

***Yes. >:(

Hey Shane, just call him at the ATCT. I do all the time and he ALWAYS picks up. Seems like he's on a permanent break, you know how us feds operate. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hell, I'll play...

attached are before and after pictures of a free helicopter jump I did earlier this summer.

T.J. the Helo pilot took a few of us up to get an idea of how much it was likely to cost to do do helo jumps... I was his first (that's right I said it) guinee pig... somebody's got to do it... :$B|:D

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I bet he didn't..

His arms are in a suspicious configuration, as if holding something which is just out of sight.
:o
I hope to GOD 'tis indeed the sheet of paper...

:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You're scaring me. You look wayyyyy too serious Bro. Kind of got that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down" look going.:ph34r::ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You're scaring me. You look wayyyyy too serious Bro. Kind of got that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down" look going.:ph34r::ph34r:

Been that kind of week so far -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun