Darktreader

$4,500 freefly suit....

So I just got home and checked my email, and Bank of america has send me a email telling me they have shut down my account and blocked my card for irregular activity....hmmm I log on to the site and check my balance....quite a large negative balance. Then I see where I the Liquid Sky suit I had ordered was charged 9 times.

I know they are good suits and I added the rush but damn...
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

...Then I see where I the Liquid Sky suit I had ordered was charged 9 times.

So that explains how it is that Julio is on a Carribean isle partying.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I see where I the Liquid Sky suit I had ordered was charged 9 times.

Probably an innocent mistake. I hope so. I've had this happen to me when the clerk thinks there is a problem with the credit card machine, and they keep swiping the card multiple times. It turns out the machine was working okay, and each swipe generated a separate charge.

Then there's laser scanner computer code errors, where I got charged $5.49 for a half-gallon of milk yesterday, which was the price for a full gallon. I made the clerk manually correct that charge at the register.

So I just got home and checked my email, and Bank of america has send me a email telling me they have shut down my account and blocked my card for irregular activity....hmmm I log on to the site and check my balance....quite a large negative balance. Then I see where I the Liquid Sky suit I had ordered was charged 9 times.

Ouch!!! Do you need my measurements?:D

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hello Everyone, I think this is a very personal thing that should'nt be posted just for fun, I received an email this morning about this and immediately checked and it was exactly what has happened before. The machine gives a communication error so I process again untill it goes thru. At the end the only amount being debited is the one that really passed. Its proven in the settlement.

People that own CC machines know that this can happen.
I personally excuse myself for this. But I do not need to take this.
It would have been easier to call me and let me know what was happening. Many people know me and know how I am and how I work and thats not my way of working.

Thanks, Julio
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Many people know me and know how I am and how I work and thats not my way of working.

Julio,
I have one of your AWESOME suits and have had nothing but GREAT things to say about you and your company. Sorry for any issues this may have cause and we all know things like this happen from time to time and no way reflects on your company.

Tanya

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Dude.. Rough night or something??:S

Reread the original post. It was lighthearted and was not an attack on you or your company.

It was a mistake. That was pretty clear in the original post. Lighten up a little.
Not sure what it is that you "Do not need to take"? but your reaction to a lighthearted post certianly isnt doing you any favors.

Its sad when things posted in the bonfire are taken as a personal attack. I found it humorous as did most who read this. Now my order has been canceled.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

If my account was shut down due to an error that was entirely innocent, I would still have the inconvenience of a non-working bank account.

I found the original post funny and I would suspect other people reading it knew that there was an unintentional error involved. However, I find it surprising that an apology for the incident wasn't given. Instead a the follwing statement was posted. " But I do not need to take this." Like I said, I found that type of response surprising given the circumstances.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Its sad when things posted in the bonfire are taken as a personal attack. I found it humorous as did most who read this. Now my order has been canceled.

I didn't find your post to be negative in any way. I found it humerous, and you were a real good sport about it.

In fact I was going to go to their websites to check out their suits because of your post.

You know what they say, screw 'em if they can't take a joke. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I didn't pick up any animosity from the original post. I read it as an 'isn't this funny' thing because we all know that weird stuff happens. Heck, i accidently ordered a main once:$

WOW - that's kinda like someone just ordering elective surgery for no reason whatsoever.

OH - wait - was that back when you used to jump?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow! Sorry to hear about that. I was following this thread and thought it was a funny thing as well. Stuff happens like that all the time. I never thought anything about liquid sky suits until his post. That just sucks that he canceled your suit order on top of all your hassles. :( I'm sorry. Hugs.

Wow! Sorry to hear about that. I was following this thread and thought it was a funny thing as well. Stuff happens like that all the time. I never thought anything about liquid sky suits until his post. That just sucks that he canceled your suit order on top of all your hassles. :( I'm sorry. Hugs.

Wait wait, who canceled the order? The OP or the company?
The answer to that will have many implications on the douchebag scale.

The answer to that will have many implications on the douchebag scale.

I was thinking the same thing... I'm glad you said something though... I was having a harder time wording it then you have... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yes, I'd like to know that too. I was thinking about going to their boogie next month and ordering a suit within the next year. The answer will have an impact on my decision for sure.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon