Darktreader

$4,500 freefly suit....

How much for "Girl Power!" across his chest?

:D

Embroidered, or the real thing? ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

This is not a response to any post in particular but having two parents who speak english as a secong language I know that certain types of humor or sarcasm in English/American do not translate as so very often. Mis-communication is all this is.

Hopefully the OP and LS will get this worked out and the OP will still get a suit.

Because we know that the OP can use any and all help in the air
:P:P

I still say there a screw up at the hospital and they sent the wrong kid home.;))

With which one of you?:D
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

LS Suits are great suits and in the years they have been around I have never heard anything but praise about their customer service.

Hopefully this knee-jerk reaction by the owner is just a one time thing. We all have bad days and say things in the heat of the moment we regret.
The original post appears to have been taken as a attack on the business when in fact it was joke about a common situation. The accidental charges were never an issue and something I know the OP never had any doubt would be corrected right away. The original post was just an attempt at humor.

One "ohshit" cost alot of "Attaboys" in business.

Hopefully the OP and LS will get this worked out and the OP will still get a suit. The first response to this was definitely an "ohshit". Now lets see if they can apologize and make it right.

(I know the OP a little better than most, He is my kid brother. (Atleast that is what Mom Claims but to this day I still say there a screw up at the hospital and they sent the wrong kid home.;))

I'm wondering if there is yet another factor or two that might have led to Julio's initial response . . . Like 1) Language: English 1st or as a second language? 2) Humor: How well does Julio know Thanatos340's brother? 3) Association: He IS J's brother after all . . .:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Okay, but now to play opposite-side advocate, would those of you who have stated they would take their business elsewhere be appeased and still consider them as a possibility for your suit needs if they made this right for Darktreader? I probably would. I'd like to see this made right for both sides.

Sure. We all screw up sometimes. You really only have control over when the screwup gets found (sooner is better) and what you do about it afterwards (making things right is better than making excuses).

I'm a lot happier doing business with companies I know will make things right after something happens than cases where there's no evidence to suggest what will happen.

I'll pay you $20 to add some pink stripes to his suit.:D

Let's start taking bids!!!!!

Bid starts at $4500...!!!!:P

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

And I think you should make VanillaSkyGirl that Half Price suit too under the condition she wears it. (Of course for Half Price, You should only make Half the suit.;):D)

Given that Rosa ia a half pint a half suit wuold still cover her completely:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

For 4500.00 I would wear a rainbow grrl power suit with pink stripes that said "loves the Cock" on the front and prettyboy the back and post it on the cover of parachutist magazine lmao :)
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

For 4500.00 I would wear a rainbow grrl power suit with pink stripes that said "loves the Cock" on the front and prettyboy the back and post it on the cover of parachutist magazine lmao :)

You know they say there is 50% truth in all jokes.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Aw geez guys...you that hammered Julio just don't know Julio. He is one of the most upfront guys I know. Just the thought of Julio ripping somebody off is so far off the mark that it is laughable. The guy bends over backwards to make his customers happy...always has.

You guys that said you wouldn't buy his stuff because of his original post had the knee-jerk but it's excusable because you just don't know Julio and how he does business. Had you known him, you would have recognized that his post was so obviously off the mark that you, like me, would have been laughing at it all the way through.

Funny story:
Julio bought an entire Otter load for us at Skyfest. They had his load scheduled for later in the day. The day of the free loads, they changed the schedule and had his load run early...Julio missed getting on his own load.
:D:D

Now...back to Rosa and BOOBIES!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I would wear a rainbow grrl power suit with pink stripes that said "loves the Cock" on the front

Damnit, I was going to put that on my new suit. Now I'll have to think of something else!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"loves the Cock" on the front

Damnit, I was going to put that on my new suit. Now I'll have to think of something else!

And now the floor of the Bonfire is reminiscent of the floor of a "viewing booth". Way to go, Andrea. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Andy-I have nightmares about being on trial and you being the best I can come up with as a character witness
:D:D:D:D:D

this seems to be working out-good cuz both parties are pretty ok guys.

There's always MEEEE! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Andy-I have nightmares about being on trial

What, you room with Kafka in another life or something? :P

Aw geez guys...you that hammered Julio just don't know Julio. He is one of the most upfront guys I know. Just the thought of Julio ripping somebody off is so far off the mark that it is laughable. The guy bends over backwards to make his customers happy...always has.

Julio worked his ass off on fireflytx's suit, then he had to make mine. Great guy both to do business with and to chat with about all things. Like Rosa said (and turtle but who pays attention to him) Julio speaks english as his second language, and also sarcasm is not translated very well with most latin cultures.:D I love my liquid sky suit! Thanks Julio. Darktreader, you are going to love your new suit, even with the pink stripes and rainbows.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Darktreader, you are going to love your new suit, even with the pink stripes and rainbows.B|

Is that the voice of experience talking? :P:):D

Well, i told firefly that if we won a medal at nats i would order a suit that matched hers, thankfully we placed MUCH lower than third.:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.