Teigen

What do you do for a living?

I play with rockets all day - and they pay me for it! B|

I hate it when welders don't get good penetration. [:/]

:P

I'm a real welderB|

There are lots of people out there who operate welding equipment, but aren't welders:o

I met a girl once that claimed she was a welder, she ran a spot welding machine at the GM truck plant [:/].
I'm a welder in a factory, but it's real welding, aluminum Tig. This is part of my work station I built out of scrap metal.

Oh, he's right-handed, too.

Crank the shield up to 13 & the delay to about 10 seconds!

You hi-freq freak! :D
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I am THE right hand
I have to kiss peoples asses
I have to fix problems
I have to play the game
I keep things moving!

I really need to win the lottery so I can do something more fulfilling. :S

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Outside sales manager for a large hotel chain. I try to convince people in charge of large meetings and conventions to come to my city and stay at my hotel.

If ya need insight into what really happens when evil corporations host sinful events in Vegas or other large cities I can give you the low down, quite harmless and rather necessary; contrary to what our nation's professional popularity contestants think.

Got into hotels cuz i didn't know what to do. When asked, I just kept saying I wanted to go/be on vacation all the time... so i do kind of a perverted alternative.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I am currently deployed with CARNG- California Army National Guard (for you civillians.) On the civillian side of the house I am a probation officer for LA county, working with juvenile delinquents. With all my life experiences under my belt I am qualified to separate fly shit from black pepper using boxing glovesB|

Independent IT consultant specializing in database administration, and PeopleSoft installation / administration. That's a mouthful...

(Short version) Keywords: Unix (AIX), DB2/UDB, SQL Server, PeopleSoft, IT whore. :)

There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I teach immigrant teenagers English and American teenagers Russian. Sometimes I teach college students how to teach immigrants English.
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I'm an all around marine mechanic. I'm not specific to one trade. I can work in insulation, carpentry, sheet metal, paint, rigging, some electrical and steel work also. The only shop I haven't worked in is the pump shop which I hope I never do... The have the "shitty" job...lol
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I prefer "exterminator". I assume you're a good shot.

No its not like that actually. Most of the people I arrest go with the program and shake my hand before I leave the jail. There are the few that try to kill me from time to time but thankfully thats not a daily event.B|
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

I prefer "exterminator". I assume you're a good shot.

No its not like that actually. Most of the people I arrest go with the program and shake my hand before I leave the jail. There are the few that try to kill me from time to time but thankfully thats not a daily event.B|

Good to hear. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

My husband and I own a flight school that I run during the day. At night I work on building my own graphic design biz. B|

;)

Don't forget to mention that your business is on one of the coolest airports in the world.

Still waiting for you to come visit us. ;)

Long haul comms - I make sure the troops over here can call Mama and send emails.

satcom... the REAL commo guys

Yeah, you can push your radio a few clicks... try 22,000 miles EACH WAY to the bird and back... bitches

Yuppers... Ku and (until recently) C-band... now if we could just get the controllers to give a REAL "blue sky +3" EbN0 instead of the 'barely blue sky' that they DO give ... but I guess EVERY satcom tech bitches about that.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706