jf951

[guys] what do you do with ur junk

ok yeah, a pretty personal question but im sure everyone around here can handle it.

after having an extremely traumatic experience on my 7th AFF, getting my rod caught in the leg strap. did it once. wont ever do it again.
now i pull my junk as far out in in front as i can. but it does look a little rediculous.

so what do u guys do with ur junk when ur tightening the leg straps.....besides play with it:P
Jump more, Bitch less.

I bring the leg straps most of the way to tight, then just before tightening them all the way, I reach down the front of my pants and lift the package as high as it will go.

If I think of it, I will turn my back to the crowd when I do it, but if I'm in a hurry I just do it. :)

I've gotten some strange looks from spectators. Not too surprisingly the "grandma" types just look and laugh:o

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I bring the leg straps most of the way to tight, then just before tightening them all the way, I reach down the front of my pants and lift the package as high as it will go.

If I think of it, I will turn my back to the crowd when I do it, but if I'm in a hurry I just do it. :)

I've gotten some strange looks from spectators. Not too surprisingly the "grandma" types just look and laugh:o

Yep....pretty well covers it, one opening onto your nuts, having one trapped, you learn to adjust things properly! If you dont; want to be adjuting and are shy, wear a Jock, so everythings stays put!

I have heard of enlargement techniques but nothing about shrinkage. However after a day of snowmobiling, I know many have wondered where it went. A good icing technique might just work.

I personally won't have that problem as I got short changed when they handed them out.

But if it ever comes to a choice between jumping or not, you may wish to consider a sex change operation. ;)

You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

My first jump, gutter gear with no padding any where, the instructor said nothing about getting my junk out of the way. After that 28 ft. cheapo opened, it was a long freakin' 3 minute canopy ride. And forget about getting my knees together for the PLF>:S Thanks.:|

Second jump I moved everything up north, out of the way. All of a sudden jumping became a lot more fun. I don't care if it makes a big lump (huge one, really, but I don't want to brag):P in the front of my jumpsuit. I ain't into BDSM stuff.:P

ok yeah, a pretty personal question but im sure everyone around here can handle it.

after having an extremely traumatic experience on my 7th AFF, getting my rod caught in the leg strap. did it once. wont ever do it again.
now i pull my junk as far out in in front as i can. but it does look a little rediculous.

so what do u guys do with ur junk when ur tightening the leg straps.....besides play with it:P

Just jump like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMZyGujGxzI

One of the first rules of nekkid jumping is to make ABSOLUTELY sure your package can blow in the wind.

Remember! You can always cutaway from a lineover. But you can't cutaway from a nut-under!
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Put an old style ROL setup on the harness and tuck it there.

Hell, just jump nekkid... My rig's got the BOC and ROL, but that's where I put my shorts in case I land off the DZ and need to put on some britches:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

>It's fun to watch the guys adjust their junk when they're gearing up.
:DSee we know this - which is why you will see us say "hang on a minute" when people are in a rush to make the load then we take our time and make sure to make lots of noise and pull the pup tent out as far as it will go.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415