masterrig

Is it cold where you are?

The cold weather is all Floridians talk about this week!

That is because we all moved her to get away from the frigid temps and damn snow...:P

Speaking of snow, they are saying we are going to have some snow fluries here. This is a beach state not a snow state dammit! :D

there was ice oj the ground here in jacksonville yesterday and one of my bosses said it wAs snowing at her place yesterday as well
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

A balmy 17 below at my house this morning. Montana.

No matter how cold it is where you are, there's always somebody who's in a colder spot! :ph34r:

Unless you are the coldest place on the planet; someone has to be. The Edmonton International Airport registered a wind chill of -76F right about the time that global warming conference started in Copenhagen.

Very true, weather is relative... I've been down in Alabama for about a year. I absolutely despise the summer here, but was relying on the fact that the winters are beautifully comfortable. >:(

You kind of have to be a homeboy to get through the summers here. 90F and humid are the norm, but every once in a while we get this cold snap during the winters. Same with snow. Only a measurable snow fall that sticks to the ground happens about every 5 years here. The last blizzard was in 1994 when we got a foot of snow and everything stopped for a week! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yesterday morning: 40F
This morning: 0F

I was driving back from CO Springs to DIA yesterday afternoon, and in 1 hour, the temperature dropped 25 F.

Snuck into town w/o saying "Hello", eh?>:(

Oh well, I spent the morning getting a root canal,
and the rest of the day with a headache and half my face paralyzed.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Today's weather in beautiful downtown Burbank is forecast to be 71°F, sunny, no precip, winds out of the southwest at 3. This weather will continue to improve for much of the next 10 days peaking on sunday when the high is forecast to be 75°F.

In other words . . . don't judge the US by what might be happening in your neck of the woods. It's a big flippin' country.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Low 70's and clear sky's here.... (San Diego east county)

Have I told you that you are an ass lately? :D

23F here and snowing......
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Yesterday morning: 40F
This morning: 0F

I was driving back from CO Springs to DIA yesterday afternoon, and in 1 hour, the temperature dropped 25 F.

Snuck into town w/o saying "Hello", eh?>:(

Oh well, I spent the morning getting a root canal,
and the rest of the day with a headache and half my face paralyzed.:S

never made it to Denver proper! Business called!
Remster

Blue skies and currently 52 with an expected high of 67 on California's central coast (Monterey/Santa Cruz). :P

Oh yeah, and we just had a 4.1 earthquake about an hour ago at 10:09 am PST. WOO HOO!!! Lots of fun from the second story of the builing I work in.

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

It's in the low 60s right now.

I have a friend who has a bunch of citrus groves.
He has spent the last two nights running/fixing pumps
out in the groves. He lost his cell phone in one of the
ditches.

When it is in the 20s and the sprayers are going, you can plan on a miserable night.

Back-in-the-day we could get a day or two off from school if we helped light the smudge pots in the orange groves on cold nights. Fun! We were just making our contribution to global warming.:P

Sounds like I picked a good week to get out of Florida. The weather here in San Diego is awesome this week B| Sure wish I had my gear with me.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68