masterrig

Is it cold where you are?

Oklahoma City, 15F (-9c). 24 mph winds gusting to 36mph, puts the wind chill at -4F, (-20c). It's cold. Period.:|

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

It sure hasn't come to Sweden yet [:/]

I just cleared 10" of snow from my car and we have like 15F here right now.... And I live in the south of Sweden... >:(

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Technically it is cold here today ... the weather network is saying that currently it is -23C (-9F) outside though I suspect it is warming up as I type this. But -23C (-9F) is down right balmy compared to the -40C (-40F) temperatures we were experiencing a few weeks ago. But I live in Canuckistan where it is always cold this time of year.

Blame Canada :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The cold weather is all Floridians talk about this week!

That is because we all moved her to get away from the frigid temps and damn snow...:P

Speaking of snow, they are saying we are going to have some snow fluries here. This is a beach state not a snow state dammit! :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Snowing in Alabama right now... :S

Yep! It is here too, and the lake behind my house is just about frozen over too! :S It takes at least 36 hours for sub-freezing temps to make that happen. And it's gonna get worse this weekend with temps dropping to single digits. When the fuck did Alabama become Canuckistan? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep! It is here too, and the lake behind my house is just about frozen over too! :S It takes at least 36 hours for sub-freezing temps to make that happen. And it's gonna get worse this weekend with temps dropping to single digits. When the fuck did Alabama become Canuckistan? :D

Serves all y'all right for stealing our hockey players.

Serves all y'all right for stealing our hockey players.

:D Did you know that UAH (University of Alabama in Huntsville) is a NCAA Div II hockey powerhouse? 90% of their players are from the northern states, maybe some from Canada. Right now it feels like home for them. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A balmy 17 below at my house this morning. Montana.

No matter how cold it is where you are, there's always somebody who's in a colder spot! :ph34r: