SpeedRacer

Who was the Playboy Playmate on the month you were born?

That is a seriously awesome pic.

You mean from an anatomical point of view? I can count her ribs without a problem... She's almost skinny. I love real women and real women have feminine curves :P

The pose she is in lifts the rib cage up and out, so it exaggerates the rib definition, making her seem slimmer than she is. I think with a normal pose she would look well, pretty normal.

But the excellence of pic is not just the woman, it is the pose, the drink (cognac?) in her hand, the rain on the window, she becomes la femme mystérieuse...I instantly felt she was looking out the window of a private car on a train as it rolled by, like the Ezra Pound's famous poem, a "petal on a wet black bough".

Thanks for the reply, it gave me another opportunity to shamelessly ogle her!

Looks like she was hoping to come outside and play ...but it's raining.[:/] Might as well strip and get hammered ...like that poem "There was a young lady from Nantucket...."

To me, what is most interesting (beyond the obvious celebration of the female form) is there is less than a handful of the pictures where she is not looking at the camera. All those were very early on.

They, evidently, learned quickly that engaging the viewer turned this from voyeurism to the fantasy where she invites him in.

Very smart marketing.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

They, evidently, learned quickly that engaging the viewer turned this from voyeurism to the fantasy where she invites him in.

I don't know......I prefer a model not looking at the camera. Camera awareness equals 'contrived posing', vs. the perception of just being caught in a private moment.

We share the Playmate of the Month, btw. B|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Mine is now in prison. Shot her husband in the back. And the die for my life was cast...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

...it is the pose, the drink (cognac?) in her hand, the rain on the window, she becomes la femme mystérieuse...I instantly felt she was looking out the window of a private car on a train as it rolled by, like the Ezra Pound's famous poem, a "petal on a wet black bough".

D'accord!

Thanks for the reply, it gave me another opportunity to shamelessly ogle her!

Ya welcome... :PB|
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/html/6912.html

She's so fine.

I'm a real coffee hound...Makes me think there's something more to this stuff than meets the eye!!

Umm... coffee hound as in coffee hound?

Anyway, I liked the photo, especially the Snoopy cushion B| I wonder about the record - what band is it?

And yeah, she looks dishy. The kind of girl I fell for in the 70s :)

I just remember the drawings on the wall of the cave.....:|

Ok that was funny!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Ah, yes. Records weren't available in the GDR so I missed a lot - you simply had to put all resources on the one or two bands you favoured much. I was a devoted Beatles fan (though they had already split up when I was 10) I discovered Jimi in the late 70s, 80s but still couldn't get any records. Things have changed, however. B|