SpeedRacer

Who was the Playboy Playmate on the month you were born?

A question for the old timers.....why were titties so much more perky then?
Girls now seem to fall faster unless there is an upgrade?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

dear god! did they not believe in shaving in the 80's [:/]:S:|

Was just thinking the same thing... :D:D [url "http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/html/8011.html"]Jeana Tomasino[url]

DB Cooper must be in there somewhere....

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Mine: Nancy Nielsen

I did some search but this one's the best (with some more pics) Sad that there isn't more information available about how her life got on after she appeared on Playboy.

BTW: Wikipedia provides an up-to-date list of Playmates of the Month, who would have guessed. The Hungarian site ends with January 2004.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Post a photo (or link to it) of the Playmate of the Month for the month you were born.

You should have also requested a picture from NOW. That could be quite a shock!

BTW -- Jackie Rainbow -- http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/html/5409.html

Never heard of her.
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.

Yes, Pat's pic was linked to Mara on the Hungarian site. Here is Wikipedia's entry for Pat Sheehan and another nice pic of hers.
And another quite nice pic of Mara.
Anyway, beauty is definitely no matter of the decade the photos were shot B|

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

That is a seriously awesome pic.

You mean from an anatomical point of view? I can count her ribs without a problem... She's almost skinny. I love real women and real women have feminine curves :P

The pose she is in lifts the rib cage up and out, so it exaggerates the rib definition, making her seem slimmer than she is. I think with a normal pose she would look well, pretty normal.

But the excellence of pic is not just the woman, it is the pose, the drink (cognac?) in her hand, the rain on the window, she becomes la femme mystérieuse...I instantly felt she was looking out the window of a private car on a train as it rolled by, like the Ezra Pound's famous poem, a "petal on a wet black bough".

Thanks for the reply, it gave me another opportunity to shamelessly ogle her!
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/html/6912.html

She's so fine.

I'm a real coffee hound...Makes me think there's something more to this stuff than meets the eye!!
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."